+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2012 Applicants - MANILA VISA OFFICE

Faith45

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
brykim said:
haha galing nmn...congrats sis! thinking of goin to phil post here in bacolod too but mjo takot ako, maybe i dnt want to get disapointed lol hintayin ko nlg ba o puntahan ko?haha
Thanks! Hehe kung gusto mo pang mag antay ng matagal...
You go and lower your expectations. Lol
Goodluck!

thinkpositive16

May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-16-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
05-15-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
01-16-2012
Passport Req..
ppr date 06/6/2012 ppr received 06/15/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM in ecas july 29- VISA received August 1. THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD ^_^
LANDED..........
August 19. ^_^ yehey!!!! thank God.
Faith45 said:
Thanks! Your "goodluck" sent me real luck. Yiiipppeee i got my PPR! It was there in our local post.
Sent June 13 and scheduled to be delivered this week or next. I saw lots of undelivered mails there so better
take your chance and check.

I stlll have to gather additional docs tho. CEM is asking for my voter's ID, HS and Elementary Permanent
School Records....tsk that was 2 decades ago! Why not college? Lol. Glad i still have my HS records but elementary!? Hmmm....
NSO marriage certificate? My current spouse and I didnt get married in the PHil. Should i send my previous NSO marriage certificate? (I plan to do so together with my current Canadian Marriage Certificate authenticated by Philippine Embassy in Toronto). Advisory on marriage? What if the annotation of my previous marriage has not come out yet and it is still in process with NSO? What will I send them? PLEASE HELP....
wow thats great to hear! im so happy for you sis!! ^_^ unfortunately i can't help you with your concern, hindi ko din po kasi alam kung anong gagawin dun. all i know is u need a marriage certificate from NSO kasi yun ang kinikilala nila at nakalagay din yun dun sa kit na nasa website nila sis. so sorry talaga sis ah,wala po talaga kasi akong idea sa concern mo. just wondering why did they asked you your elementary records? nasa phil kba sis? post ka sa ibang batch im sure meron dyang makakatulong sayo. :D

ladyR

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
TORONTO, ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/01/2012 Sponsor Approval: 11/05/2012
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
18/05/2012
Med's Done....
28/12/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6/6/2012 PPR Received..: 22/6/2012 Passport Sent...: 26/6/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/8/2012 Visa Received: 10/8/2012
LANDED..........
15/9/2012
PPR! :p at long last!

For the spreadsheet po:

File received: May 18
Date-PPR letter: June 8
Date PPR received: June 22

It was sitting in the Calamba PO, for few days kasi June 14 pa nila nareceive yung letter. Khit may URGENT n nkalagay sa sulat, d prin dneliver agd.. haaay

Happy! Last stage na kami!
Sunod na kau guys.. :D

M

mrsh

Hi Faith45, CEM usually ask additional proof of identity like Elem , HS school records and voters ID if yor Birth was late registered.

For the marriage cert, i know the one authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in Toronto would be fine. And try to get an AOM sa NSO just to see if nakalagay na yung changes dun with regards to your previous marriage. Hindi mo yan malalaman pag di ka mo itry magrequest. It takes 2weeks or more if not mistaken to get the AOM. So lumakad kana to avoid delays at para malaman mo ang next step incase wala pang changes doon
;D

;D
Faith45 said:
Thanks! Your "goodluck" sent me real luck. Yiiipppeee i got my PPR! It was there in our local post.
Sent June 13 and scheduled to be delivered this week or next. I saw lots of undelivered mails there so better
take your chance and check.

I stlll have to gather additional docs tho. CEM is asking for my voter's ID, HS and Elementary Permanent
School Records....tsk that was 2 decades ago! Why not college? Lol. Glad i still have my HS records but elementary!? Hmmm....
NSO marriage certificate? My current spouse and I didnt get married in the PHil. Should i send my previous NSO marriage certificate? (I plan to do so together with my current Canadian Marriage Certificate authenticated by Philippine Embassy in Toronto). Advisory on marriage? What if the annotation of my previous marriage has not come out yet and it is still in process with NSO? What will I send them? PLEASE HELP....

Faith45

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
mrsh said:
Hi Faith45, CEM usually ask additional proof of identity like Elem , HS school records and voters ID if yor Birth was late registered.

For the marriage cert, i know the one authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in Toronto would be fine. And try to get an AOM sa NSO just to see if nakalagay na yung changes dun with regards to your previous marriage. Hindi mo yan malalaman pag di ka mo itry magrequest. It takes 2weeks or more if not mistaken to get the AOM. So lumakad kana to avoid delays at para malaman mo ang next step incase wala pang changes doon
;D

Thanks for your reply. My birth was not registered late but the one from NSO has discrepancy kaya i submitted
an affidavit. But no problem with that now, i already gathered the documents.

Regarding my AOM, i tried requesting but still the same. Nakipagusap na ako with immigration lawyer here and they suggested to submit an affidavit that my annulment case is still in process with LCR and NSO. Since my court decision was acknowledged and authenticated when we applied for marriage license in Canada and they honor my affidavit of explanation regarding "in process" with NSO in our initial application with CIC, Im really praying they will also consider this time.

I will submit all the docs they requested next week...so help me God! :D

Goodluck to all of us! :)

;D

M

mrsh

I hope everything will be in your favor. Your case is a little complicated. But you'll get through this. keep us updated. Good luck :D

thinkpositive16

May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-16-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
05-15-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
01-16-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ladyR said:

For the spreadsheet po:

It was sitting in the Calamba PO, for few days kasi June 14 pa nila nareceive yung letter. Khit may URGENT n nkalagay sa sulat, d prin dneliver agd.. haaay

congrats sis!!!! :D

brykim

May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb. 8 2012
Doc's Request.
july 9 2012 rcvd by CEM
Passport Req..
july 9, 2012 rcvd by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 9, 2012 DM
LANDED..........
aug. 27, 2012 praise God!
mrsh said:

;D

thanks for this info..i am also a late registered so i guess i should be getting my elem and hschool records now to avoid delay in case theyll ask these from me..

brykim

May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb. 8 2012
Doc's Request.
july 9 2012 rcvd by CEM
Passport Req..
july 9, 2012 rcvd by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 9, 2012 DM
LANDED..........
ladyR said:

For the spreadsheet po:

congrats sis! :)
express mail ba ag PPR sis or regular mail lg? thanks

ladyR

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
TORONTO, ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
18/05/2012
Med's Done....
28/12/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/9/2012
brykim said:
congrats sis! :)
express mail ba ag PPR sis or regular mail lg? thanks
snail mail, as in literal na snail mail. hehe! pag ibblik na ung passport, sa courier n nila papasend c/o sau.

brykim

May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb. 8 2012
Doc's Request.
july 9 2012 rcvd by CEM
Passport Req..
july 9, 2012 rcvd by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 9, 2012 DM
LANDED..........
ladyR said:
snail mail, as in literal na snail mail. hehe! pag ibblik na ung passport, sa courier n nila papasend c/o sau.
Hehe snail tlga? Sna gnawa nilang rabbit pra mabilis hehe Puntahan k narn philpost namen sa lunes bka meron dn ako dun. Sna d ako madisapoint lol

thinkpositive16

May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-16-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
05-15-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
01-16-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ladyR said:
sis ask ko lang po ano pong hinihingi sa inyo na additional docs? thanks :)

inwhiteshoes

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 31, 2012
Med's Done....
January 24, 2012
Passport Req..
June 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 31, 2012
LANDED..........
September 5, 2012
ladyR said:

For the spreadsheet po:

congrats sis :)
visa na next nian, please let me know kung na-send mo na ung PP mo ha para ma update ko ung spreadsheet, thanx :)
god bless!

ladyR

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
TORONTO, ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
18/05/2012
Med's Done....
28/12/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/9/2012
brykim said:
Hehe snail tlga? Sna gnawa nilang rabbit pra mabilis hehe Puntahan k narn philpost namen sa lunes bka meron dn ako dun. Sna d ako madisapoint lol
y not! malay mo andun na at ilang gabi ng ntutulog dun ung PPR mo. hehe! wish u luck!

thinkpositive16 said:
sis ask ko lang po ano pong hinihingi sa inyo na additional docs? thanks :)
wala nmn, thank God. PP lang, then ung pic at appendix A.

inwhiteshoes said:
congrats sis :)
visa na next nian, please let me know kung na-send mo na ung PP mo ha para ma update ko ung spreadsheet, thanx :)
god bless!
gusto ko yan!haha visa na agad.. :) ako yung sponsor by the way. Tom sesend ni hubby ung PP and other stuffs. Hope to have good news after 2 weeks. :p haha optimistic!

thinkpositive16

May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-16-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
05-15-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
01-16-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ladyR said:
y not! malay mo andun na at ilang gabi ng ntutulog dun ung PPR mo. hehe! wish u luck!

wala nmn, thank God. PP lang, then ung pic at appendix A.

gusto ko yan!haha visa na agad.. :) ako yung sponsor by the way. Tom sesend ni hubby ung PP and other stuffs. Hope to have good news after 2 weeks. :p haha optimistic!
buti naman sis at yun lang. naku sana nga 2 weeks may visa na mga pp natin!! at syempre naipadala nadin. hehehe goodluck sating lahat. at sa mga wala pang ppr sana this week dumating na din po yung sa inyo. :) just keep praying and keep believing. ;)