Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
Thanks everyone for their help. I called CIC this morning and got right thru, they said the reason the date is 06/21/2012 because my whole application was sent back. If they were just asking for a document then they would put a date on it for it to be returned by. Basically the ball is back in my court and I send the entire application CORRECTLY this time and it will go directly to the officer that is on my address label they sent me and go thru approval right away. Heading down to Jamaica July 13th so I get back on the 22nd and should have everything by then to send this in again. A delay of a month but what can you do?????
Well you come back on a Sunday and you hit the post office on Monday....with everything in the app that they required......but the best part is you do have an officer and it will be processed speedily and if you are looking for a positive....your medicals are good for a year!!!! chin up chickie72....it could be worse.........poor TS got his stuff sent to the wrong VO and still hasn't received word that is has been rectified.....

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
No he cant do it right now. 1 he needs the money which I have to come up with LOL and 2 all 3 of them him, daughter and son need to medical and they all have to go in package so an added burden on my pocket book. Just found out both kids need passports in order to get medicals too so that again is another burden. It just goes from bad to worse. Just wanna say *&#$ it but I love my hubby to much. Seriously thinking of just moving to Jamaica and saying goodbye to Canada. I can't handle this #$(&.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
chickie72 said:
No he cant do it right now. 1 he needs the money which I have to come up with LOL and 2 all 3 of them him, daughter and son need to medical and they all have to go in package so an added burden on my pocket book. Just found out both kids need passports in order to get medicals too so that again is another burden. It just goes from bad to worse. Just wanna say *&#$ it but I love my hubby to much. Seriously thinking of just moving to Jamaica and saying goodbye to Canada. I can't handle this #$(&.
Oh man that is expensive and time consuming. I just got my daughter her US and Canadian passports and it was a pain. Jamaica - sounds like a beautiful place to live!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
I know it's hard chickie72...a constant money drain.....just have to look for the light at the end of the tunnel....it's there just sometimes it's very dim!!!! Don't give up yet.......at least your trip was already booked so that is a good sign......this whole process is just nerve racking and emotional....but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger..........chin up buckaroo....you will soon be in your man's arms again..... ;D

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
chickie72 said:
You will get through this I know it is very hard financially, I had to do the sandwiches and pasta for a while..I still am to save up money to support us all. Keep your chin up high sending positive vibes to you!!! Once all this is over with you will be glad you did it...don't give up just yet we are almost there :)

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Yes, chickie72 don't even think about saying goodbye to canada now... It is hard but you will definitely get it with little more patience & efforts.

Hope you will be back on track !

chickie72 said:

Herjeet

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Leeds
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
23-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-02-2012
LANDED..........
Landed on 15/11/2012. Awaiting COPR
Got AOR last Friday, got an email an hour ago to say i've been approved to sponsor my wife!!! :D

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Herjeet said:
Got AOR last Friday, got an email an hour ago to say i've been approved to sponsor my wife!!! :D
yeah for you!!!! now on to stage 2!!!!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Herjeet said:
yay!!!!!

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
We are all with you Chickie Don't worry....Thinking about you and TS and definately praying for you too....

in_can

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
25-06-12
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Request
Sent already
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
13-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-12 (Started processing on ecas,Visa has same date)
LANDED..........
Soon...
Congrats!!!
Herjeet said:

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
chickie72 said:
Well bad news for me! My entire application got sent back in the mail today :( I did not submit medicals and they are saying they need these and some other documents before I send it back in. Only thing that is strange it says I have to submit them by 06/21/2012 which is the same date at the top of my letter. Pretty hard to do that considering that day is already past????????

See Thunder I told you I would be here for a while with you. I wasn't kidding.
Those f*ckers are unbelievable. I don't know how they have the audacity to make us go through this.
I think they'll get some major payback one day. Karma's a BITCH! They start it, it will end with them, too.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
KJG said:
ahhhh TS....my heart goes out for you....it's one thing if you messed up on the app....it's another when the government agency does it and then doesn't not have the decency to rectify the situation in a timely manner.....you are surely stuck in no man's land......vent all you want we are here to support you through this stupid idiotic government bull*censored word* mistake.....
I didn't mess up on any app though... what are you saying? :p

Thanks for your support! :)

I wonder if these pricks are capable to resolve issues. :\

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
But some visa offices don't want the medical at first. How long would it take for the file checkers to check every single file for VO specific requirements? Plus all the supporting evidence? Too long IMO. It is on us to follow directions. And if we make a mistake it's only a 3 week delay. Ya it sucks but it's not their fault.
Oh I'm sure they check for VO requirements and they send it to another VO because they think the New Delhi VO has more rainbows, pretty flowers, and butterflies than the Manila VO.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Arif.merchant said:
any help its been 6 week since my file was sent to new delhi VO, no ans no reply nothing does any one know how long it takes for the ppr request any Suggestion bec normaly it take a month for application to review any suggestion would be really really a big help

It took 6 days for us to get a PPR from New Delhi VO. (The PPR my wife received June 18 was dated June 12, and I received approval June 6).

LET'S ALL REJOICE!!!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

CELEBRATION IS IN THE AIR!!!

Oh wait, that's the WRONG F*CKING VO! They sent it to New Delhi (apparently super express and reached there weeks before applications destined for New Delhi even got there!!!) instead of Manila VO.

What a bunch of dumbass lunatics.

How can you send the WRONG application 2-3 times FASTER than the right application (6 days... come on, 6 days; others who's application are SUPPOSED to go to New Delhi get there in 2-3 weeks).

These guys are mentally f*cked up c*nts.