Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Oh I'm sure they check for VO requirements and they send it to another VO because they think the New Delhi VO has more rainbows, pretty flowers, and butterflies than the Manila VO.
Maybe your wife should just move there. Lol.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Yasmine_GRL said:
Let's make you feel better, I understand you so much

So I'm sponsored as conjugal partner, which means we're not married and we can't leave together as common law since we're at 8500km appart. So by the time they will send a PPR for your application, after sorting this problem, I will still be waiting since my case is not easy and straight forward, i'm facing an interview at a visa office very aware of and used to immigration fraud. And it's possible that they will reject it and we'll have to wait for an appeal.

And I won't know anything for about 6-7 months. I'm at 14 days and the stress is killing me, I'm hoping to get used to it and I'm trying not to get my hopes too up. I cry somewhere between 1-5 days a day. The waiting game is a "beach" :)) Fear makes it double. And because of all this I'm constantly cranky, I isolated from friends in the past year because I can't concentrate on what they are talking and I don't care about any other subject except being with the one I love and need.

I sometimes worry this changed me so much, I won't be able to get back on track once everything will be over.

Again, chin up! This is the last trial and in the end, everything will be right.

Good luck! I feel for you, when I log on the forum I'm looking for updates from you
Well... I was born in Bucharest too... My parents moved out when I was 9.5 and moved here to Canada with them (like I had a choice). :p

Why are you in so much trouble? What's with the immigration fraud??

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
I didn't mess up on any app though... what are you saying? :p

Thanks for your support! :)

I wonder if these pricks are capable to resolve issues. :\
Oh I know you didn't make a mistake....I was just saying that it's bad enough when we made the mistake....but when they make the mistake they don't even have the decency to fix it in a timely fashion......

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
KJG said:
Oh I know you didn't make a mistake....I was just saying that it's bad enough when we made the mistake....but when they make the mistake they don't even have the decency to fix it in a timely fashion......
It's like extortion. They say "go talk to that guy" and that guy says "go talk to the other guy" and the other guy says "go talk back to that first guy" and it keeps going round and round and New Delhi just didn't answer anything. This is a total failure of cooperation on their part.

I'm sure they'll get what's coming for them. I won't be shy about this, I want revenge. :|

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
It's like extortion. They say "go talk to that guy" and that guy says "go talk to the other guy" and the other guy says "go talk back to that first guy" and it keeps going round and round and New Delhi just didn't answer anything. This is a total failure of cooperation on their part.

I'm sure they'll get what's coming for them. I won't be shy about this, I want revenge. :|
oh TS....don't you worry....karma has it's way....sometimes it is fast and sometimes it is slow but she always comes......look out government workers......!!!

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
ThunderSoul said:
Can you guys access ecas?

I get "webpage not available" with a timeout operation.
SAME HERE ITS JUST GIVES ME AN ERROR MESSAGE.....LOL THEY MUST BE UPDATING IT...

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good evening all I have to share a bunch of crap with you. Today I am going back over my application that they sent back and low and behold what do I see on 3 of my documents I sent in???? A stamp dated March 1 xrayed???? If they opened my rass package way back then why do they wait until june 21st to send it back to me????? Crap I telling u pure crap!!!!

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
That is awful and totally unacceptable. The biggest problem we all have is that we are at their mercy. There is really nothing we can do about their failures. Even if we vote, it means nothing. Petitions don't work. Immigration is just a nightmare. All we have is each other....which still doesn't help when you're knee deep in CIC BS (TS). It really sucks!

All we can do is have faith and hope. It is one of those situations where they have you by the proverbial balls. Immigration is not a right, and they seem to like screwing with applicants, even if it's unintentional.

FS

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Forgot to give my update... so before I go to sleep:

Day 8 (working) / Day 10 (total)

You didn't expect me to say I received something, right?
Right.

To CIC worldwide: **** *** *********** ****** * ***** **** ******* *********** **** ************* ********** ******** ****** **** * **** ******* ******** ******** ******** ********** ***** * *** ****** ****** ****** ********** ********

No, that is not code, it's just a list of profanities that I didn't want to type and I randomly typed stars in.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
chickie72 said:
Good evening all I have to share a bunch of crap with you. Today I am going back over my application that they sent back and low and behold what do I see on 3 of my documents I sent in???? A stamp dated March 1 xrayed???? If they opened my rass package way back then why do they wait until june 21st to send it back to me????? Crap I telling u pure crap!!!!
Wow. :( I understand why you're upset. So sorry chickie.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
pinder123 said:
SAME HERE ITS JUST GIVES ME AN ERROR MESSAGE.....LOL THEY MUST BE UPDATING IT...
Yeah they're updating it alright. With more routes to wrong VOs. Maliciously injecting fail information, because they are so much smarter than we are, so we'll never notice!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Forgot to give my update... so before I go to sleep:

Day 8 (working) / Day 10 (total)

You didn't expect me to say I received something, right?
Right.

To CIC worldwide: **** *** *********** ****** * ***** **** ******* *********** **** ************* ********** ******** ****** **** * **** ******* ******** ******** ******** ********** ***** * *** ****** ****** ****** ********** ********

No, that is not code, it's just a list of profanities that I didn't want to type and I randomly typed stars in.
Are you a stand up comic in your spare time? Lol