+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Hans_Cath

Dec 4, 2017
This is a known issue. Sadly, fingerprint approval is a 50:50 chance, especially if one did them on their own (without seeking a professional fingerprinting technician). I am also dreading the day my card gets charged (sometime in Feb 2018) and keeping fingers crossed (#pun) that the fingerprints go through. And I didn't even include multiple copies (can include upto 5 copies per application).

PS: I used UPS to get my ink fingerprints.
Thanks for the response. It's just frustrating.

I put in multiple copies, but I did have to do the prints myself because of my travel situation. I wish I had had more time to get them done professionally.

But good luck to you getting yours approved!

Hans_Cath

Dec 4, 2017
Oh Sorry to Hear that.. from where you got the Fingerprints done ??
Thanks.

I actually had to do the prints myself, so I'm kind of kicking myself now that I didn't get it done professionally. Unfortunately my travel plans didn't permit me to get it done professionally in time. I am seeking to get it done professionally this time! But there's still no guarantee that it will be accepted.

Thanks for the response. It's just frustrating.

I put in multiple copies, but I did have to do the prints myself because of my travel situation. I wish I had had more time to get them done professionally.

But good luck to you getting yours approved!
Thanks! And I wish you good luck as well for your situation to get resolved quickly!

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
@SaintNishant Hi, need help. I want to order a few copies of my FBI PCC and send them to different addresses in the US and Canada. How can I request the FBI for that? Please help. Many thanks.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
@SaintNishant Hi, need help. I want to order a few copies of my FBI PCC and send them to different addresses in the US and Canada. How can I request the FBI for that? Please help. Many thanks.
Have you already applied or you are going to apply for FBI PCC ?

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Have you already applied or you are going to apply for FBI PCC ?
I sent my application on 25 September to FBI. So I am guessing that they will open my application sometimes in December or January 2018.

omicrondelta

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-10-2017
App received by FBI: Aug. 25th
CC charged: Dec. 4th
FBI will post: Dec. 6th
I used non-machine finger prints, did myself. They got approved.

arunsrid

Nov 14, 2017
This is feedback I received today December 5th - "According to the FBI's records, your request was successfully completed and will be mailed on 12/04/2017". Strangely they have written "will be mailed" for December 4th which was yesterday. Anyhow, I assume it is in the mailing process.
Does anyone know how long USPS first class mails it takes to reach India ?

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
This is feedback I received today December 5th - "According to the FBI's records, your request was successfully completed and will be mailed on 12/04/2017". Strangely they have written "will be mailed" for December 4th which was yesterday. Anyhow, I assume it is in the mailing process.
Does anyone know how long USPS first class mails it takes to reach India ?
3 weeks

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I sent my application on 25 September to FBI. So I am guessing that they will open my application sometimes in December or January 2018.
Ok, so I assume you have sent only one credit card form for one PCC and now you need more PCC certificates. So here's what you can do.

1. Keep track of the dates. FBI usually opens the package and then it takes them about a week to process it. So there are 2 dates to watch - opening date and processing date. So you can calculate when they'll open your package and when they'll process it.

2. Around between those dates (approximate) email them and include a letter (write/type and sign and then scan - see sample below) and a credit card form (signed and scan) for $18 for each additional copy of FBI PCC.

2. In the letter mention that you would like additional copies of FBI PCC, mention the name and date of birth of the applicant and the address(es) where you want the letter(s) to be sent. See sample of the letter I had sent for your reference below.

Hope this helps.

"
Date:

To,

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division

Biometric Services Section

Sub: Request for additional copy of the identity summary report - FBI Background Check Response

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I had applied for identity summary report and the application and fingerprint card was delivered to your office on < >. I hope it is in queue for processing now as per the timelines provided by your office.

I request you to provide me an additional copy of the identity summary report. This is in addition to the one I requested with the application. I am attaching the credit card form for the additional copy/payment of $18.

Applicants Name:

Date of Birth:

Mailing Address:

Thanking you,

"