+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
If anyone got the PCC via normal mail route, could you share timeline. How long did it take for them to debit the credit card?

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
If anyone got the PCC via normal mail route, could you share timeline. How long did it take for them to debit the credit card?
Normal mail route? It is always by regular first class mail. They dont do express mail delivery for PCC.

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
They are currently taking around 65 to 70 days to charge the card. My application was delivered on Apr 17 - they are presently processing applications received upto Apr 10 - so I am expecting to see my card charged within the next 2 weeks. You should allow around 3 months to receive the PCC depending on the country where you are getting it sent.

Reactions: Samoinp

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
True Ankush but at the same true, it is also not written anywhere that getting PCC thorugh any agency is not allowed.. no where on cic or FBI website.. I talked to this agency today and they assured that they have never got a single rejection in last 15-17 years.. They also asked me in return that their tax return, website everything is genuine and they obviously can't take risk of providing fake FBI report.. Everyone knows anything related to FBI or USA and where can we land at.. in a soup.. So no agency will take risk.. Their office is quite old and if they were doing some scam/fraud, they would never publish info everywhere and even never changed any address. to reiterate, ppl who run are attorneys in supreme court and practicing..
It says on both IRCC website and FBI website that non-U.S. persons cannot be served by channelers.

I know you chose to ignore these facts and take the risk. But others reading this thread should not.

You can always apply for the FBI PCC and upload your receipt with your application.

Reactions: canada_dreamer

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yes it has FBI watermark and colored eagle logo on left top side.. I compared it to the normal PCC which my cousin got through normal process and both are identical. Even signing authority on my cousin's PCC and my PCC are same..
i am reading a lot of discussion about this- the question is if the issuing authority is genuine, the report is genuine, on what basis does IRCC decide that the report is obtained through channeler? hence, why would they reject the application based on that specific point?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
i am reading a lot of discussion about this- the question is if the issuing authority is genuine, the report is genuine, on what basis does IRCC decide that the report is obtained through channeler? hence, why would they reject the application based on that specific point?
Because, if a non-US Citizen/resident uses a channeler, the report was obtained through unauthorized means. They're not playing by CIC rules, and CIC doesn't appreciate that.

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Because, if a non-US Citizen/resident uses a channeler, the report was obtained through unauthorized means. They're not playing by CIC rules, and CIC doesn't appreciate that.
How would they know? Is the report different in any way?

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
They are currently taking around 65 to 70 days to charge the card. My application was delivered on Apr 17 - they are presently processing applications received upto Apr 10 - so I am expecting to see my card charged within the next 2 weeks. You should allow around 3 months to receive the PCC depending on the country where you are getting it sent.

Hi, this is on behalf of a friend :
did you get your PCC?

Earlier in the year, when the submission deadline was 60 days (and it was a known fact that FBI takes 90 days for processing), folks used to upload a slip of the processing in their PR application. Is that even allowed now? Or, does one wait for the report to get issued before sending out the PR application?

In the interim, if my friend is to travel for work to the USA, while he has sent the physical docs to FBI (but the processing hasn't started yet), can he travel ?

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
It is still allowed if you will not receive the results before your deadline

Hi, this is on behalf of a friend :
did you get your PCC?

Earlier in the year, when the submission deadline was 60 days (and it was a known fact that FBI takes 90 days for processing), folks used to upload a slip of the processing in their PR application. Is that even allowed now? Or, does one wait for the report to get issued before sending out the PR application?

In the interim, if my friend is to travel for work to the USA, while he has sent the physical docs to FBI (but the processing hasn't started yet), can he travel ?

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
It is still allowed if you will not receive the results before your deadline
so essentially, it is not advisable to travel to the usa until the PR application is submitted - even if it is submitted with this LoE / Acknowledgement slip instead of the actual report ?

Since the PCC should be from the last time you visited the country...
Correct?

js6023a

Sep 3, 2017
I have a question on FBI PCC: do they accept electronic fingerprinting, done at a local police station in the US. I mean if the local police station has the facility to take fingerprints electronically and print it on FBI's prescribed form, is it ok for the FBI PC?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
I have a question on FBI PCC: do they accept electronic fingerprinting, done at a local police station in the US. I mean if the local police station has the facility to take fingerprints electronically and print it on FBI's prescribed form, is it ok for the FBI PC?
Not sure but it doesn't hurt to send multiple prints. Someone posted a while back that FBI accepts up to 5 prints for each application. Things could have changed, call them and confirm.