+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC system really sucks

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Please get it done by a professional.Guys a question wat if the fbi cancels your fingerprint after you get an ITA.Will cic wait till we get reports of another set of fingerprints

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
the lady i spoke with at FBI office told me that if we provide CIC proof of rejection and new application they will give extension of time period......but i don't believe a word out of her mouth or CIC.....they just look for excuses to screw u over

norppa

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My request was delivered to the FBI on Feb 23. I still have not received the report.

I sent an email to the FBI last night. They replied this morning saying my report was mailed in May, and explained how to request an additional copy;

"In order to send an additional copy of the FBI Background Check Response, the applicant must provide a SIGNED letter requesting a new response be sent. This letter must contain the applicants full name, date of birth, the old return mailing address, the new mailing address (if needed), a statement that the request was not received, contact information and the applicants signature. Please fax the letter to 304-625-3571 or scan and email to this address."

At least, FBI reply to emails quickly, unlike CIC!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called up FBI today and they told me that they are currently opening 4/14 applications and processing 4/3 applications.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
norppa said:
My request was delivered to the FBI on Feb 23. I still have not received the report.

I sent an email to the FBI last night. They replied this morning saying my report was mailed in May, and explained how to request an additional copy;

"In order to send an additional copy of the FBI Background Check Response, the applicant must provide a SIGNED letter requesting a new response be sent. This letter must contain the applicants full name, date of birth, the old return mailing address, the new mailing address (if needed), a statement that the request was not received, contact information and the applicants signature. Please fax the letter to 304-625-3571 or scan and email to this address."

At least, FBI reply to emails quickly, unlike CIC!
Hi,

What is the email id for FBI?

thanks

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
+13046255590 is the no to call fbi.Guys do you know if the credit card gets charged does it mean they have been accepted.

sanjj

Nov 13, 2014
I got my finger printing done at http://www.jkconsultancy.in/ for RCMP and FBI. I got my RCMP results in 24 days but FBI results are still awaited. FBI received my application on 30 Apr. This agency is little expensive but does the work professionally.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of uploading documents but i figuered out something about my pcc.

My Canadian PCC (fingreprint identification) issued by royal mounty was issued on december 05 2014 and,
My PCC for home country was issued on October 13th 2014.

My question is are my PCC still valid according to CIC. I am hoping they are because it took hell lot of time to get them.

Please advise

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HB.Agenda2 said:
applied for FBI PCC on April 7th (date received) - hoping to get it soon... everything else ready to be submitted including medicals.. just one document missing... this one...

Hi,

Did you get your FBI PCC yet or still waiting?

Which other documents are you done with so far? (I'm also waiting for my FBI PCC but want to prepare other documents meanwhile.)

Thanks.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hedonist10 said:
the lady i spoke with at FBI office told me that if we provide CIC proof of rejection and new application they will give extension of time period......but i don't believe a word out of her mouth or CIC.....they just look for excuses to screw u over
Not FBI people fault, It is your's responsibility to get the fingerprint done correctly. They have this default time of 10-12 weeks for processing, nothing special for you to expedite the process. if you don't believe on any word from any of these. How can you trust the whole immigration process ? FBI PCC system doesn't suck. Some people assume they have to be treated specially