AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
how many days will it take to get the certificate after your credit card has been charged?

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
thank you...

ankit_20 said:
In general about 2-3 weeks after CC is charged you can expect the FBI certificate

deardhir

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-SEP-2009
Doc's Request.
19-NOV-2009
AOR Received.
14-APR-2010, In Process 08-SEP-2010
Med's Request
14-SEP-2010
Med's Done....
04-OCT-2010
Passport Req..
18-NOV-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-NOV-2010
LANDED..........
03-JUN-2011
I had applied for FBI clearance and they received it on 11/24/09. I got the clearance letter for me today. However, they have asked to send my wife's fingerprints again as they were not readable.

I am planning to send the documents with only my FBI clearance letter with a copy of their letter that I need to send my wife's fingerprints again. I don't have enough time to apply for them again and still beat the 120 day deadline.

Has anyone done that before?

sk.aggarwal

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
October 26, 2009
Nomination.....
-
IELTS Request
October 26, 2009
File Transfer...
October 26, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 2, 2010
Med's Done....
March 1, 2010
Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
I submitted my full docs w/o PCC. They asked for PCC along with medicals/RPF.

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deardhir said:
I had applied for FBI clearance and they received it on 11/24/09. I got the clearance letter for me today. However, they have asked to send my wife's fingerprints again as they were not readable.

I am planning to send the documents with only my FBI clearance letter with a copy of their letter that I need to send my wife's fingerprints again. I don't have enough time to apply for them again and still beat the 120 day deadline.

Has anyone done that before?
Deardhir,

Are you residing in the US? My application reached FBI on Nov 23rd and as of feb 9th they have not started processing my application. I know a couple of forum members who are facing the same situation. Makes me wonder if they process applications from within the US faster.

Glad that you recd your PCC. Good luck!

A

anushauc

Even US applicants face a lot of delay . I had to go thru lot of pain to get my FBI certs . Took them lil over 8 weeks despite me asking them to expedite it . My entire application got delayed by almost 2 months as I was waiting for the FBI cert ..
Ask for Michael or Monica the next time u spk , both of them are good n do a thorough search before confirming .
Is ure return mailing address in India ? They send the application back by regular mail !

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anushauc said:
Even US applicants face a lot of delay . I had to go thru lot of pain to get my FBI certs . Took them lil over 8 weeks despite me asking them to expedite it . My entire application got delayed by almost 2 months as I was waiting for the FBI cert ..
Ask for Michael or Monica the next time u spk , both of them are good n do a thorough search before confirming .
Is ure return mailing address in India ? They send the application back by regular mail !
I reside in Montreal - Canada. End of week 12 and no progress. Spoke to Monica the last time I had called...which was last week and she'd clearly told me that my application has been received but not being processed as of today.

A

anushauc

Oh my ! Thats real bad .. I thought Postal delays mite have had something to do with the delay !

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have spoken to Monica too during my processing, but she hadn't been much of a help. My best experience was with Michael, and though I spoke to him only once, but he was the best at giving a genuine answer, not something out of the books rant of "8-10 weeks" although it was the 12th week :eek:

Well, to my experience, for the delays there have been only 2 major culprits: 1 if you used the mode of payment as Credit Card and 2 if you didn't put in an expedite request. To be very true since you can'e expedite if you use Credit Card, so the only culprit is payment by Credit Card. If you avoid that, then I guess you will have more rational times, whether you are in US or outside US. If you pay by Credit Card, then there is really no trend in timelines, it culd be anything. So, mtlguy, don't worry I think you should be getting yours in another 2 weeks at the most (hopefully). But, don't give up calling.

mtlguy

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Montreal Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Mode of payment is Money order and it has not been cashed as yet. I call the bank to find out about it twice a week as its better than calling fbi.

I had also put in a request stating that I need the PCC towards canadian immigration and put in a deadline of Dec 20th.

I hope and pray that i get it within the next 2 weeks.

paramenio

Feb 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am waiting the FBI Id record for 4 weeks now.

It is mailed to me exactly 4 weeks ago. Is that normal ?
I am in Europe.

Any sugestions what to do ?

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
payment by credit card is not the culprit.

I submitted my application on 14th Jan and my credit card was charged on Feb 9th.

garian4u said:
I have spoken to Monica too during my processing, but she hadn't been much of a help. My best experience was with Michael, and though I spoke to him only once, but he was the best at giving a genuine answer, not something out of the books rant of "8-10 weeks" although it was the 12th week :eek:

Well, to my experience, for the delays there have been only 2 major culprits: 1 if you used the mode of payment as Credit Card and 2 if you didn't put in an expedite request. To be very true since you can'e expedite if you use Credit Card, so the only culprit is payment by Credit Card. If you avoid that, then I guess you will have more rational times, whether you are in US or outside US. If you pay by Credit Card, then there is really no trend in timelines, it culd be anything. So, mtlguy, don't worry I think you should be getting yours in another 2 weeks at the most (hopefully). But, don't give up calling.

arsn21

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spoke with FBI Cust. care, I was told that January apps are in security right now and not in their system yet. not sure what that meant. I was in a hurry so could not ask to elaborate.. any 1 know what this meanS?

paramenio

Feb 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramenio said:
I am waiting the FBI Id record for 4 weeks now.

It is mailed to me exactly 4 weeks ago. Is that normal ?
I am in Europe.

Any sugestions what to do ?
Please mates , give me some hope