+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
remo123 said:
Guys Just about to file my E-APR.

Just wanted to know that initially I decided to pay complete fee including the RPRF. I just found out that my credit card can be used to only pay the processing fee because of its per day limit. Is it possible that I pay only the processing fee now and pay the RPRF the next day? If yes then how?

thanx for your help people
a reply for my above question is awaited. please help me people.

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
remo123 said:
a reply for my above question is awaited. please help me people.
i guess you can change your previous answers to questions by a link which would be at the top of your profile in light gray color. Then say that you wont pay the second fee now. Also you can transfer money to your credit card, the limit will increase, you have to ask your bank to confirm this would be the case though.

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
GodLuck said:
i guess you can change your previous answers to questions by a link which would be at the top of your profile in light gray color. Then say that you wont pay the second fee now. Also you can transfer money to your credit card, the limit will increase, you have to ask your bank to confirm this would be the case though.
thanx alot. will I be able to pay RPRF online the next day? I am planning to pay processing fee one day and RpRF the next day due to limit problem. Is that possible?

Spenz

Mar 2, 2017
TanakaM said:
In addition, you can submit your documents at any time. So if you get ITA today you can submit documents tomorrow and they will start processing right away.
"I was asked to wait until the 30 days after receiving the ITA to go for the medical test as the CIC would only consider the application after the said 90days and that submitting the documents before 50 days will have no impact."

This is a huge lie! total rubbish.

CIC aim to process applications within 6 months.

All the best
Thank you ThanakaM
This was indeed a great help.

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
TanakaM said:
No problem, I will definitely help whenever I can. If you encounter any challenges during this process don't hesitate to post it on this forum. There will always be someone willing to help.

All the best.
TanakaM,

I may have come up with a roadblock. One of my very first jobs in 2002-2003, I worked for a production and
TV company. I worked on biz dev and content. The owners niece was my contact there when I left and was helpful as a verbal reference. I just emailed her asking if she could get HR to provide me a reference letter but email bounced. The company has downsized and moved to animation so I read.

The animation director is still there however and is a friend of mine. I've asked him to call me back to help facilitate this letter with HR. If HR says they are unwilling despite his reference as working with me way way back, can I ask my friend to provide me with the reference?

If so is the letter structure the same or basically this is to attest that I worked and knew so and so from the period of xxxx

Thanks !

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
rajinder806 said:
You need to add Bachelor's and Masters only and as such docs of both need to uploaded after getting ita.
Is it ok if i dont have ECA for bachelors.?
As my masters is from Canada.
So I will just submit the bachelors degree without ECA after ITA?

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
KRahman said:
You will only be needed to put Bachelors and onward degrees.

Is it ok if i dont have ECA for bachelors.?
As my masters is from Canada.
So I will just submit the bachelors degree without ECA after ITA?

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
WES is only needed for the highest degree.

If you have done WES for Masters, it automatically means, that you did you bachelors.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Minx said:
TanakaM,

I may have come up with a roadblock. One of my very first jobs in 2002-2003, I worked for a production and
TV company. I worked on biz dev and content. The owners niece was my contact there when I left and was helpful as a verbal reference. I just emailed her asking if she could get HR to provide me a reference letter but email bounced. The company has downsized and moved to animation so I read.

The animation director is still there however and is a friend of mine. I've asked him to call me back to help facilitate this letter with HR. If HR says they are unwilling despite his reference as working with me way way back, can I ask my friend to provide me with the reference?

If so is the letter structure the same or basically this is to attest that I worked and knew so and so from the period of xxxx

Thanks !
If you can't get a letter directly from the organization you can get notarized reference letters from a former colleagues and then add a LOE explaining the situation.

Yes, the letter must contain the same details that HR would have given.

See the post below:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-reference-letter-cannot-get-one-t317367.0.html;msg4464916#msg4464916

All the best.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Dear all,

Could you please confirm that the format of the application details in the profile page changed?

My application status just changed to "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
This is a big line compared to the usual one "open".

Thanks

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
TanakaM said:
If you can't get a letter directly from the organization you can get notarized reference letters from a former colleagues and then add a LOE explaining the situation.

See the post below:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-reference-letter-cannot-get-one-t317367.0.html;msg4464916#msg4464916

All the best.

Thanks! He wrote me the letter using the current animation letterhead and said the other company I worked for is affiliated to the animation arm and he can verify my employment for that period. Then he listed my role, salary, job description, dates at work and signed off with his full contact details. That should be enough for CIC I hope?

chiran_nvt

May 25, 2016
Visa Office......
VOHY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

I have a query about proof of funds. Can I show the property valuation and mortgage letter as a proof of funds ?

Thanks in advance,
Chiran

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Stanlee, Asiadv and other experts:
I received ITA on 22nd Feb 2017 and in post-ITA phase. I filled the application and continued the application. In financial documents uploading tab, it is mentioned that applicant needs to declare loan and credit card debits.
I need suggestions regarding the proof of funds. I need to show CAD25000. I am the primary applicant.
I have a huge home loan of CAD 80000 and as well as credit card debits as well, EMI debit is through my salary account only. I have another account jointly with wife. My wife is having CAD14000 in her account solely. I have mutual funds CAD8000 in my name and mutual funds of CAD3000 in my wife's account.
My questions are:
1. Is it mandatory to show home loan and other debits? I have much more higher home loan against POF.
2. Should I transfer my wife's fund of CAD14000 in our joint account to avoid / not to show EMI debit through my salary account?
3. Should I liquidate MF and transfer whole amount in joint account to avoid / not to show EMI debit through my salary account?
4. Is it OK to show all funds transferred to joint account or should be in Primary applicant?
5. For employment evidence,I have appraisal letters, salary slips, FORM16. Is it mandatory to give salary account statement?
Kindly guide and suggest please.
Thanks in advance.

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

I received ITA on March 1st and now continuing to fill out the application. In the Education history section I had provided my Bachelors and Masters education when I was creating my EE profile and only that education was verified through WES. Now that I have ITA should I provide my High School information as well? Will it cause problems since I don't have HS credential verified?

Thanks.

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
TanakaM said:

See the post below:

All the best.
Tanaka,
I managed to get the letters from my ex colleague using the animation company as dicussed. And I'm covered with reference letters from all the Fortune 500s as well.

Problem now is 1 of the companies I freelanced with for 3 months in 2009 (I worked with 2 boutique consultancies as a freelance consultant) has closed. The owner was well into his 60s then and that was 8 years ago.

So question - I kept in touch with one of the consultants from there, she'll be happy to provide the reference but I'm not sure what to say in the reference letter from her? Do you have
a draft I can look at please?
I have all the invoices I submitted for the 3 months payment, just no payslips from them. I created an account specifically for this consultancy so Ive written to Google to provide me access to it as Ive forgotten the password. In there Im sure to have much correspondence between the company, myself, clients etc.

Also the work contract they sent me signed by the owner I have it, I just dont have the copy I signed and returned.

Also I see here that CIC doesnt appreciate letters from colleagues: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-reference-letter-cannot-get-one-t317367.0.html;msg4464916#msg4464916

If you can advise what I should write in my colleagues reference letter, Id be very thankful. Also when you say notarise you mean, draft the letter, show the original to commissioner for oaths and then upload that?