+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
AARJUN said:
Hello Experts,

I have a question regarding the WES evaluation, I have done my bachelor's in Engineering from India and masters from States. For WES evaluation need to do for both the degrees ? Also, does USA degree's need evaluation too? can i send the transcript on my own or it need to be from the universities only?
Hi Aarjun, you need to do ECA for all your degrees other than canadian degrees. In your case you need both from india & USA.
you need to send your official transcripts from educational institution.

Go through WES site , they have clear direction on the website how to apply--choose the country on dropdown menu and it will show what you need to.

gurwinder80

Sep 16, 2014
Hi,
Are all NOCs(0,1,2)jobs accepted in express entry ?
My duties match with NOC 1422 Data entry clerks , can i apply under FSWP express entry for PR?
if not, is there any option for applying through NOC 1422 data entry clerk?

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
gurwinder80 said:
Hi,
Are all NOCs(0,1,2)jobs accepted in express entry ?
My duties match with NOC 1422 Data entry clerks , can i apply under FSWP express entry for PR?
if not, is there any option for applying through NOC 1422 data entry clerk?
There is no cap or restriction in express entry any one with any matching NOC can apply.

akshayj

Jun 8, 2016
hi
I am new to EE system & am trying to apply in EE. Just want to inquire regarding NOC category. I've 7+ years of experience and have gradually gain the higher post now. But in selecting NOC, i have three NOC options which one should i select? which matches my recent title & experience or overall ?

Awaiting for your early reply

Thank you

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
akshayj said:
hi
I am new to EE system & am trying to apply in EE. Just want to inquire regarding NOC category. I've 7+ years of experience and have gradually gain the higher post now. But in selecting NOC, i have three NOC options which one should i select? which matches my recent title & experience or overall ?

Awaiting for your early reply

Thank you
Are you in Canada, applying CEC or FSW?

It is always good to go with recent job experience. Select the NOC which is your recent job and have at least 1 year experience on last 3 years.

In my personal experience, I had 10 years of Job experience in different field 4 NOC criteria. I have chosen the last/current one.

akshayj

Jun 8, 2016
Thank you!!

I'm outside of Canada and applying as Express Entry, I have most of the documents and this NOC was big confusion for me. I have overall 7+ years of experience and now at Assistant Manager role. So the system accepts takes the overall experience and best to go ahead with recent role matching the NOC?

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
akshayj said:
Thank you!!

I'm outside of Canada and applying as Express Entry, I have most of the documents and this NOC was big confusion for me. I have overall 7+ years of experience and now at Assistant Manager role. So the system accepts takes the overall experience and best to go ahead with recent role matching the NOC?
You will be applying under FSW then, if you have at least 1560 hours as as Assistant Manager go ahead with you most recent role matching NOC.

See the requirements below: need more help feel free to ask!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
jetplane said:
Hi All

I am new to this forum. I have just received ITA in last draw. Will help if someone who has filled ITA can help me with following query.

In application, the form asks me to list all my addresses since 10 years. I had a job posting that I kept moving for projects during training time every two months. So for one year - i didn not have a residence address.
After that, I moved three cities within India.
Through all this the address on my passport and liscence and all other documents was my permanant address(my parents) in Delhi.

Do I need to get separate PCC for each of addresses?
and how do I show address of one year training time? since I was staying either in hotels or guest houses.

Thanks in advance!!!!
If you kept moving within India then you don't need to get separate PCC for each address.
PCC is issued from PSK which is valid for entire India. You need to book an appointment with PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) at the city of your permanent address to get the PCC.

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
faraz2512 said:
My wife is giving birth in September... will this help in increase of my CRS score?? If yes, then by how much ??
This will not increase the CRS, but requirement of fund will be increased
Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191

TGTCAN

Jul 4, 2016
Hello fellow guys.

I am a CANADA immigration aspirant. I am looking to apply for express entry. I am married & 30 yrs old. My current score is 469 (without spouse). I have a query regarding applying with or without spouse at this stage. My wife is pregnant and currently not in position to apply and appear for IELTS and My family don't want her to appear for next 12-18 months. So, I will have to apply alone. My query is if I get ITA say over the next 3-6 months and move to Canada , then how can I call my wife and child to Canada? Then, does she need to apply separately through the express entry process or I will be able to sponsor her and my child?

Please reply so that I decide on whether or not to apply now (alone) .

Thanks in advance.

akshayj

Jun 8, 2016
]You will be applying under FSW then, if you have at least 1560 hours as as Assistant Manager go ahead with you most recent role matching NOC.

See the requirements below: need more help feel free to ask!

Thank you Jay! I have more than 1560 hrs in my current role. But during all my years(6.9) of experience i have 4 different job title in 4 different company but same field. so will i select NOC based on my last position so i get 15 points as have 6+ years of experience?

Thank you

PixieAshe

Jul 4, 2016
I would really appreciate it if someone could give some info on FSW points. My husband and I have been in Canada for 7 years as students, and with work permits. We both work, but he is still a part-time student; I work as an Occasional teacher. Will CIC count that as arranged employment? It's not full time, but that's the way of the TDSB as it stands. We both have graduate degrees, we're from an English speaking country (so scored perfect on tests), we've been here for nearly a decade; we figure it's time to fully immigrate. Any thoughts, knowledge to share. It would be most appreciated.

vijayag

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Nomination.....
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
01-12-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
09-10-2015
Please check like and see if it helps http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

TGTCAN said:
Hello fellow guys.

I am a CANADA immigration aspirant. I am looking to apply for express entry. I am married & 30 yrs old. My current score is 469 (without spouse). I have a query regarding applying with or without spouse at this stage. My wife is pregnant and currently not in position to apply and appear for IELTS and My family don't want her to appear for next 12-18 months. So, I will have to apply alone. My query is if I get ITA say over the next 3-6 months and move to Canada , then how can I call my wife and child to Canada? Then, does she need to apply separately through the express entry process or I will be able to sponsor her and my child?

Please reply so that I decide on whether or not to apply now (alone) .

Thanks in advance.

Richie Richs

Jul 4, 2016
YamPower said:
You're welcome.

Can someone report the thread to the moderator to ask that it becomes a sticky? This question gets asked quite often.
Yampower, it is necessary to show proof of founds by principal applicant or may be the dependent one? we are applying from Colombia and we have that inquiry!

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
hi all

newbie, site looks very informative.

I have been working in Canada on and off for the past 6 weeks, but no work visa.

I've read over, added up points and without sounding off the mark without a job offer looks like 0 chance of me getting into the country. The score looks currently 450+, even with max scores in my English language tests I still dont make it close.

I work in IT (JD Edwards consultant/business analyst), I have plenty of savings and a long working history. (32 years old)

Have I missed something or without a job offer do I have 0 chance.

I am not looking just to work in Canada but permanently re-locate as well.

Any advice much welcome, if the job offer is the only way to go anyone know of reputable agencies in the Ontario region.

Thanks

Rob