+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

tijam

Mar 26, 2016
Hi guys, I just finished completing and submitting my Express Entry profile thru CIC. According to this site, the next step will be to register for the job bank. I tried to register but one of the step is they are asking for a Canadian Security Number which is I dont have. How can i register for a job bank and continue my express entry application?
Any advice will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tijam said:
Hi guys, I just finished completing and submitting my Express Entry profile thru CIC. According to this site, the next step will be to register for the job bank. I tried to register but one of the step is they are asking for a Canadian Security Number which is I dont have. How can i register for a job bank and continue my express entry application?
There is another option to register with Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tijam said:
You have an option to choose registration through the EE.
When you choose it, they will ask U about the validation code that already sent to U.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two EE profiles

Hi all,

Can I make 2 EE profiles? One for myself and the other for my wife?
Regards.

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
Has any Indian Chartered Accountant applied for EE and/ or received ITA? Please share the details regarding how much time it took etc?
Hi, I'm an Indian CA and will apply for EE. I've researched about it, let me know in case of any questions, will solve as much as I can

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have a study permit as I am studying in canada. This means that I have a UCI for it. Do I have to answer yes for if I have applied for the Canadian immigration and citizenship before question to give them my UCI?

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
Re: Two EE profiles

Yes you can.

zaksam777 said:
Hi all,

Can I make 2 EE profiles? One for myself and the other for my wife?
Regards.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
HI,

I am new to this forum and this questions will seem as basics.

And writing on behalf of my sister.

After created EE profile, what is the possibility of selecting for ITA for a person who doesn't have provincial nomination or job offer? Anyone here got ITA without job offer and provincial nomination? I heard only applicants have highest marks will be selected? is this draw random or based on highest marks?

I am already in Toronto but it doesn't add any point to my sister under this EE system.

Thank you in advance

:) :) :)

DrObiora

Jun 21, 2016
Hello! Do we need to have our WAEC secondary/high school transcripts evaluated as well? I noticed this came out as a requirement when checking the ECA report at the WES website.
Moreover, where would a dentist from Nigeria seeking immigration to Canada have his University credential evaluated.
Thanks.

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Experts,
I received ITA and submitted all my documents May last week for CEC - 480 points.

1. I am planning to get married in December, will I get my Passport request before that time line.
2. If I am not in Canada that time, can I send PP to canada consulate in India and get it stamped?
3. Can I add my spouse my PR application even after submitting my passport and getting a COPR copy?
4. Till which step I can add my spouse to my application and what are the documents required for that?

Please advise.

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
SDS said:
HI,

After created EE profile, what is the possibility of selecting for ITA for a person who doesn't have provincial nomination or job offer? Anyone here got ITA without job offer and provincial nomination? I heard only applicants have highest marks will be selected? is this draw random or based on highest marks?

I am already in Toronto but it doesn't add any point to my sister under this EE system.

Thank you in advance

So far, the lowest score for EE was 450 in 2015 october, this year the trend looks like 460-490. ITA is based on highest score and LMIA/PNP alone is 600, so without it there are very few candidates who score around 450 on their own.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vaidyy said:
Hi Experts,
I received ITA and submitted all my documents May last week for CEC - 480 points.

1. I am planning to get married in December, will I get my Passport request before that time line.

Doesn't matter. You can add your spouse anytime before you actually "land" and activate your PR.

2. If I am not in Canada that time, can I send PP to canada consulate in India and get it stamped?

You need to raise a CSE for this and request a VO change. Yes, this is doable.

3. Can I add my spouse my PR application even after submitting my passport and getting a COPR copy?

Yes, you can do it anytime before you land and activate your PR.

4. Till which step I can add my spouse to my application and what are the documents required for that?

Read answers 1 and 3. Documents required: Medicals for your spouse, her PP to stamp visa.

Please advise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SDS said:
HI,

Thank you in advance

Depends on the CRS. A CRS of 470/480+ should get you a direct ITA (per the current trend).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jaybe said:
So far, the lowest score for EE was 450 in 2015 october, this year the trend looks like 460-490. ITA is based on highest score and LMIA/PNP alone is 600, so without it there are very few candidates who score around 450 on their own.
Single candidate with a Masters degree and a CLB-9/10 can reach around 475.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Bavana said:
Hello All,

I have a study permit as I am studying in canada. This means that I have a UCI for it. Do I have to answer yes for if I have applied for the Canadian immigration and citizenship before question to give them my UCI?
Yes