+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hoora said:
Thank you very much for your helpful answer,
And one other question is that my husband has an 11 month full time (40 hrs a week) work experience in Canada as a researcher, if you look at the total number of hours he worked, it is much higher than what is expected for one year but time period is 11 months.
Do they consider the hours of work or the time period for his case?

Thank you so much!
They consider both hours and months as well. Since it is less than a year, he will not get any points for Canadian work experience.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Job NOC question

Stanlee said:
You can mention both the experiences under Work History. For primary occupation or NOC, as long as it is under skill type 0, A or B, it does not make a difference. But, please note when mentioning your primary NOC select the one for which you have all the proper documents including reference letter from the employer which has all the required details.
Thanks Stanlee you are a blessing.

May 10, 2016
Hi,

I've a question on WES. For Mumbai university they ask for 1st & 4th year to be issued and attested by University. In my case my college has issued the 1st sem marksheet and university has issued 2nd sem marksheet. Will the 2nd sem marksheet counted as 1st year marksheet?

Please help!

May 10, 2016
For documents translation I've contacted Advika Translations from Delhi. Has anybody used them? Is it safe to use these agencies for translation as they ask for advance money since they'll courier the documents to me.

Jun 23, 2016
Stanlee said:
You can create any number of Express Entry profiles, but you can have only one active profile at any point of time. In other words, you can create a new profile in the following cases.
1. Current profile becomes ineligible
2. Current profile expired
3. You are not able to update any information in your existing profile (in this case you need to withdraw your existing profile first and then create a new one).
4. You withdrew your existing profile
thanks brother Stanlee for kind guidance, please guide what is the expected time from your applying date to entry in canada?

xi

Jan 30, 2015
Hello Experts;

I need some advice on creating profile for express entry. I have one year of foreign work experience but I did not mention that while applying my study permit (2012) and work permit (2014) in Canada. Now if I mention this foreign work experience in the express entry profile will that generate any query during the review of my file? I have all the documents related to my previous experience. Experts please advise.

shahzad386

Jun 20, 2016
Hello Friends,

Can someone please confirm if Degree Verification is required before submitting Express Entry Profile or is it required after INVITATION TO APPLY ?

Regards,
Shahzad

illgineer

Jun 24, 2016
Hi,

I am Mechanical graduate , 4 years of education falling under skilled level A, however as I have been into technical sales of heavy and industrial equipment , NOC 6221 skilled level B completely matched my job profile but as per degree My skilled level is A, my question is that can Skilled level A apply for skilled level B under EE programe under FSW

Please help me in this regrad.

Regards

Anwar Ul Haq

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello all,
I started my Job on July 1st 2015. This coming July, my work experience will be 1 year. I also fulfill 1560 hours works. However, I was in 1 months vacation, didn't work and didn't get paid?

As I didn't work for a month, would CIC count my experience as 1 year on July 1st, 2016. Or I have to wait one more month. Pls advice

Gunjan_7

Aug 12, 2014
Hi,

Has anyone tried to contact CIC call center agent on +1888 242 2100 from Canada recently. I am trying to call them from 3 days now and tried all the options but could not able to reach out to agent. I have also tried pressing 0 but no luck. If anyone has called CIC recently please let me know what is the procedure ASAP.

Regards,
Gunjan

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Do Anyone has "Successful reference letters for the PhD stream: http://goo.gl/47qIZF" as the link is not working?

As I am applying through EE and all my experience is for NOC4012.

Please if you have them, send it to me. and also if you have any recommendations on how to write the reference letter.

Thank you in advance.

Vijeth_R

May 21, 2016
Hi All,

I am waiting in the pool with a score of around 400. I understand that I will need a job offer to get another 600 points and then get a ITA. If any immigration consultant is ready to get me a job which is approved by LMIA, does it have to be in the same area of work which matches my current experience? If I get a job offer under a different stream and I update my express entry profile with this info and my points go up, will there be an issue when I apply for a PR?

Please advice..
Thanks!!

Vijeth_R

May 21, 2016
shahzad386 said:
Hello Friends,

Can someone please confirm if Degree Verification is required before submitting Express Entry Profile or is it required after INVITATION TO APPLY ?

Regards,
Shahzad
Hi Shahzad,

Please get the verification done before submitting the express entry profile and also send it WES(world education services) to know how many years of canadian education your degree is equal to. The verification sometimes takes more than a couple of months and you wont have the time after you receive ITA.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hi friends.. my CRS score is 456. m worried as the cut offs are very high since march april moroever very less ITAs..

what is the reason for low ITAs and high cutoff. will CRs scores abovre 450 have any chance for ITA this year