+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Hello,

I currently have a CRS score of 347. My wife will give birth in the month of September, will this help me reach the CRS of 450?

Also all the PNP's require job offer. Why would I apply for PNP if I have a job offer? Doesn't make sense.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
faraz2512 said:
Hello,

I currently have a CRS score of 347. My wife will give birth in the month of September, will this help me reach the CRS of 450?

Also all the PNP's require job offer. Why would I apply for PNP if I have a job offer? Doesn't make sense.
Good Luck but didn't get your point. Did you mean that your wife giving birth to a child will increase your CRS score?

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi Experts,
I received ITA and submitted all my documents May last week for CEC - 480 points.

1. I am planning to get married in December, will I get my Passport request before that time line.

Doesn't matter. You can add your spouse anytime before you actually "land" and activate your PR.

2. If I am not in Canada that time, can I send PP to canada consulate in India and get it stamped?

You need to raise a CSE for this and request a VO change. Yes, this is doable.

3. Can I add my spouse my PR application even after submitting my passport and getting a COPR copy?

Yes, you can do it anytime before you land and activate your PR.

4. Till which step I can add my spouse to my application and what are the documents required for that?

Read answers 1 and 3. Documents required: Medicals for your spouse, her PP to stamp visa.

Please advise.
Thanks for your response Rajkamal !!!

1. Meanwhile before marriage, can I try for a visitor visa for my fiancee? Will the approval or rejection of that, have an effect in adding her name to PR application after marriage or sponsorship?

2. Can I apply for open work permit now, since I have received my ITA and submitted the documents.
If I cannot now, at what stage I can apply?

3. What are my next steps in my CEC PR process after submission of documents done.

Please advise

amanflora85

May 17, 2016
I completed my EEP. But points are not calculated as it should be. I will explain what I mean.

So My bachelors degree back home (India) was of 3 years which I did correspondence/private (whatever you want to call it) as I was doing full time job.

So,
Job is like this
2006 - 2010. Full Time

Studies like this
2006-2007 did study first year of bachelors
2007-2008 no studies, took break from studies
then 2008 - 2009 2nd year of bachelors
209 - 2010 3rd year of bachelors

Now, Point is EEP is not calculating full time one year of FOREIGN experience for the year 2007 - 2008.

What to do? What wrong I'm doing while filling the EE?
Please help. It can give me 50 points for foreign work experience with language and canada experience

EEPoints 454 pts
Celpip: 8,9,11,12
Canada full time exp: 2 yrs
3yrs degree (India)
2yrs diploma (Canada)
Skill Transferebility - Education: 50pts
For Spouse I got 28pts

Vazgen

Jan 29, 2016
Hi everyone. I have a concern relating to Medical Exam Certificate for Express Entry which I would like to discuss with you. I passed the Medical Exam two days ago but I am going to apply for Express Entry in September 2016. Will I have dificulties during my application process or after that if I passed the medical exam before I applied for the Immigration program? Thank you in advance.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
I ordered my GCMS notes and it appears that my application has been transferred to CPC Ottawa as my primary office, however i live in United Kingdom and I thought my application would be processed in London. I have never even been to Canada before, so I find it strange that my application is being processed in Ottawa. Could this mean there is a problem with my application or a hidden investigation? I am very concerned about this. :-X

Here is a Summary of my information;
FSW- Outland
CRS- 478,
ITA- March 9th
AOR- March 14th
Meds Passed - March 16th
BG-Not Needed & No additional Documents requested

From my GCMS on 18th March: Eligibility-met, (R10 ok ad A11.2 Met), Medicals-Passed, Criminality-Passed and Security-Not Started.

jimmy2times

Jan 2, 2016
Hi All,

I have a query regarding the WES ECA process, (I've emailed WES my question but haven't received any response yet).

I've registered by Masters' qualification as the one to be assessed and as per the WES website, I've alao added my Bachelor's details.

Now, I have my transcripts from both Universities for my MBA and BTech BUT my MBA college/uni doesn't issue copies of the degree certificate, only the transcripts.

In such a case, how do I submit my MBA degree along with thw transcripts? Do i need to include a single unattested photocopy of the degree along with the sealed envelope of transcripts together in one bigger envelope or do I need to get the degree attested by a notary before the envelope thing?

Has anyone been in a similar situation? If not, a solid answer would still be of great help.

I'm hoping to send in my documents at the earliest since my CRS score of 474 gives me a fair chance, I assume.

Many Thanks,
Jimmy

bagofgag

Jun 30, 2016
Hello
We are in our 35/ 34 yrs age for applying EE process to Canada and currently we have CRS of 440 and 415. I am skeptical that it may never come to this score, however my friends who were of age 36 & 37 were able to successfully made it to Canada with earlier FSW program.

Is Canada only focussing here people with masters and less than 30 years?

Does anyone has experience with Australia so that at least we should apply?

aman1988

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
hi all
i am pnp inland AOR 4feb.
RPRF request 28th april and paid same day

since then no answer. almost 5months .
anybody with same situation

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I am new to this forum. I have just received ITA in last draw. Will help if someone who has filled ITA can help me with following query.

In application, the form asks me to list all my addresses since 10 years. I had a job posting that I kept moving for projects during training time every two months. So for one year - i didn not have a residence address.
After that, I moved three cities within India.
Through all this the address on my passport and liscence and all other documents was my permanant address(my parents) in Delhi.

Do I need to get separate PCC for each of addresses?
and how do I show address of one year training time? since I was staying either in hotels or guest houses.

Thanks in advance!!!!

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
My wife is giving birth in September... will this help in increase of my CRS score?? If yes, then by how much ??

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faraz2512 said:
My wife is giving birth in September... will this help in increase of my CRS score?? If yes, then by how much ??
No increase in the crs for that

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
mohsin.khan said:
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

Hello Everyone, can someone assist me about ECA , how it works? where do i need to send my documents to assessment?

thanks
mohsin
WES does all ECA for you all info in their site.
http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/