+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

qdann

Jun 18, 2015
Hi guys,

Could anyone help me here?
I had one year ESL education in Canada before university, which option should I choose under level of education? I had two years college and transferred credits to university and I did not get diploma from college, which option should I choose under level of education?
Thanks

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
nsbhullar said:
Please Guide,

I have done Three year Diploma in Electronics & Comm, (Eligibility for Diploma is 10th in INDIA) Although I have done diploma after 12th.
After that I have 3 Year Bachelor in Computer Science also From INDIA.

My Total Education is of 18 Years.
I have Done 10th, 12th, Diploma and Bachelor.

Now My query is Can I Take Points Under Two or More Degree ( two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of them was issued at the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or more) .

And suggest how to get WES done for my educational certificates.

Thanks in Advance
You can try the free assessment in https://www.wes.org/ca to gauge your credentials. This is not, however, final as the official assessment might be different. Procedure is also in the website.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
aditik15 said:
But my company is not willing to show hours , its not in their policy. If I just mention my work timings will it do?
Do you have anything that states work hours or length of day. For example on pay stub or original job offer?

jimmy patel

Jan 8, 2016
hi friends
plz tell me about canada permanent residence programs list
and which program is best for short time get permanent residence
thank you

my name jimmy patel from India
email: jnp4u2007@gmail.com
m-09428153570

gskumar11

Mar 2, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
Nope. The money needs to be yours, in your name, and available in a liquid form.
Hi Friends,

My CRS score is 356 and NOC is 0124. Another NOC 6221 is also applicable to me by looking at the Job responsibilities.
My doubt is whether one can create two EE profiles with two different NOC or not.

Regards

GSK

dilipk29

Mar 3, 2016
Hi,

Can we update our IELTS score to increase our CRS points if we have already entered pool. Please clarify.

Thanks,
Dilip

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dilipk29 said:
Hi,

Can we update our IELTS score to increase our CRS points if we have already entered pool. Please clarify.

Thanks,
Dilip
Yes, you can update your Express Entry profile till you get your nomination (in case of PNP) or till you get ITA.

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
Please help:

I submitted my Express Entry via MyCIC and they told me our profile is ineligible on grounds that I do not have a sufficient score. Of course I ran an eligibility check before applying and they told us it is fine!! They didn't give us the score now so that we know how many points we are short.

How can this be?

I am the main applicant and here are my details:
- Bachelor's Degree from USA (accredited by WES) - ECA completed!
- IELTS scores (R:8.5, L:8.5, S: 8.5, W - 7.5) - overall score 8.5
- Work experience in NOC 0651 since 2013 - present and in NOC 0014 since 2001 till present. Work Experience in NOC 0 Category - 5 years.
- We will bring 15,000 dollars as funds - I understand this should be enough for a family of 2.

My husband (secondary applicant):
- IELTS scores (R:8, L: 7, S: 6, W: 6) - overall score 7
- He didn't graduate from the university (dropped out after 3 years), we wrote 3 years University Program, not completed. Should we have written High school diploma? - No ECA for him (but I know it's not mandatory) and I really don't think 2 points would have made a difference.

We have no relatives in Canada, nor work experience there. Any suggestions? Should we apply to Job Bank? Should we do a province nomination? If so, which province doesn't have too many requirements and we would be eligible for?

How do we increase our chances?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Dear Stanlee,

Was the AOR received by mail or was it updated in My CIC?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
mvmkr said:
Please help:

I submitted my Express Entry via MyCIC and they told me our profile is ineligible on grounds that I do not have a sufficient score. Of course I ran an eligibility check before applying and they told us it is fine!! They didn't give us the score now so that we know how many points we are short.

How can this be?

I am the main applicant and here are my details:
- Bachelor's Degree from USA (accredited by WES) - ECA completed!
- IELTS scores (R:8.5, L:8.5, S: 8.5, W - 7.5) - overall score 8.5
- Work experience in NOC 0651 since 2013 - present and in NOC 0014 since 2001 till present. Work Experience in NOC 0 Category - 5 years.
- We will bring 15,000 dollars as funds - I understand this should be enough for a family of 2.

My husband (secondary applicant):
- IELTS scores (R:8, L: 7, S: 6, W: 6) - overall score 7
- He didn't graduate from the university (dropped out after 3 years), we wrote 3 years University Program, not completed. Should we have written High school diploma? - No ECA for him (but I know it's not mandatory) and I really don't think 2 points would have made a difference.

We have no relatives in Canada, nor work experience there. Any suggestions? Should we apply to Job Bank? Should we do a province nomination? If so, which province doesn't have too many requirements and we would be eligible for?

How do we increase our chances?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
Did you specifically mention $15000 as your funds? Because that makes you ineligible by a couple of hundred dollars

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

I suggest making the profile again, this time pledging $15500.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
gskumar11 said:
Hi Friends,

My CRS score is 356 and NOC is 0124. Another NOC 6221 is also applicable to me by looking at the Job responsibilities.
My doubt is whether one can create two EE profiles with two different NOC or not.

Regards

GSK
No, you can only have one active one at a time. My advice is to pick the NOC where you have more work experience/which lines up with your job responsibilities more.

TT222

Sep 21, 2015
Hi,
I was creating my express entry profile and had doubt regarding the education.
I have done the ECA for my 3 year BSc ( equivalent 4 years bachelors) and 2 year MSc ( equivalent 1 year post graduate diploma)
The question is shall I write period of study as 5 years and level of education two or more certificates, diplomas...
or shall i write it individually.
Cheers

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hello seniors
i created my account in cic.gc and when i create my profile after submisson it says profile ineligible due to my 66 points.and now i got High Ielts marks and want to update but it does not allow me to edit....what i do now? do i need to create new profile??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
greysky1866 said:
Dear Stanlee,

Was the AOR received by mail or was it updated in My CIC?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I received the AOR as an attachment in an email from Ontarionominee@ontario.ca. The email also had the receipt for OINP Processing Fee of CAD 1500.

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
Seriously??? That's awesome news! Thank you!!!!!!!

Should I start another EE or is it possible to modify the submitted one? If I start another EE, there is a question whether I've applied before for immigration. Does my previously submitted EE count as an application (this was the first time I applied to EE)?

Aragorn165 said:
Did you specifically mention $15000 as your funds? Because that makes you ineligible by a couple of hundred dollars

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

I suggest making the profile again, this time pledging $15500.