+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Zvezda

Jan 6, 2016
Good day folks,
Happy new Year.

Can anyone help me out with my issue regarding Express entry.

I am just wondering as I am about creating Express Entry profile and stuck with NOC number for my job position. Anyone can give me proper advise? please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

My duties are to recruit international students from overseas to study in our school and help them to get enroll into Universities/ Colleges in Canada. But title states as recruitment officer/ educational counselor. I can not be recruitment officer as this classified as HR- human resource. (NOC 1223). I am also not educational counselor, as we do have official person who is in charge of this position who is helping international students to apply for universities. (NOC4033). Anyone can help me out? as I am about to create express entry profile and stuck with NOC number for my job position.

Recruitment Officer (Russian Market) Toronto International College -

North York, ON The position’s objective is to recruit new students through education agents to study in one of the programs offered by the Toronto International College. Experience in sales - minimum 2 years. English must be fluent. RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IS REQUIRED. Education: college/university Duties and responsibilities: Demonstrate the marketing efforts/programs of this College in overseas countries and develop methods of measuring the effectiveness of all campaigns in the targeted regions and territories; Research in the targeted regions and territories; Developing advertising strategies and platforms, and budgeting all promotion campaigns; Recruiting and admitting students in accordance with the guidelines and regulations of the Toronto International College from both the local and international markets in the targeted countries and territories; Researching and developing marketing instruments, strategies and plans; Attending recruitment functions and educational fairs and exhibitions and attending on-site recruitment seminars and activities; Training, liaison, communication and networking with recruitment agents; Developing recruitment agency network in targeted countries

I would appreciate if anyone could help me out. Thank you in advance

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, it is clear now.

No, certified true copies are not required for any of the documents.

Exception : If your documents are not in English or French, then your translation must be notarized. You should upload both the original version AND the translation in such a situation.

Hope I answered your question.
Thanks a lot! I have a few more questions that I am putting below and would highly appreciate if anyone could shed some light on these:

1. I have over 10 years of experience in the same organization in 3 different countries - approx 3.5 years in each country. I have chosen NOC 2173 against each experience and I am confident that the job responsibilities in my experience letters of the first two jobs closely match with the NOC description. However, for the 3rd one, I am not confident because my HR department could only write my job duties as per my standard job description, which is definitely not a true reflection of what I exactly do - they are very generic as per my organization's standard. My question is that if my first two experiences qualify for the chosen NOC and give me enough points in the FSW grid (CRS only requires 3 years plus for max score), is it important that my third (also the current) experience also matches with the NOC description, for selection?

2. For the PCC from the first country of experience that I had 7 years ago, I had got a PCC issued last year for my FSWP 2014 application and the original was submitted to the visa officer. Although I have reapplied for a new PCC, the country takes more than 1-1/2 or 2 months to issue a PCC. In this case, can I provide upload the PCC that I have and under the explanation letters, provide a justification that the original of this is already with the visa office and besides, I have also applied for a new one, for which I could upload a receipt as proof?

Thanks,

Shining Star

auss1e

Jan 5, 2016
So it my CRS score came back as 449.. what are the chances of getting and ITA? Or should I start looking for alternatives?

Thanks everyone!

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Zvezda said:
Good day folks,
Happy new Year.

Can anyone help me out with my issue regarding Express entry.

I am just wondering as I am about creating Express Entry profile and stuck with NOC number for my job position. Anyone can give me proper advise? please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

My duties are to recruit international students from overseas to study in our school and help them to get enroll into Universities/ Colleges in Canada. But title states as recruitment officer/ educational counselor. I can not be recruitment officer as this classified as HR- human resource. (NOC 1223). I am also not educational counselor, as we do have official person who is in charge of this position who is helping international students to apply for universities. (NOC4033). Anyone can help me out? as I am about to create express entry profile and stuck with NOC number for my job position.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me out. Thank you in advance
You should try emailing to: NOC@WorkingInCanada.Gc.Ca. They helped me a lot!

Martucha

Sep 8, 2014
Hello,

I'm submit my application and I have a question where I should attach the results of my languages exams. In the forms I've indicated that I passed both, IELTS and TEF however in the supporting documents there is no specific place to attach. Could it make a part of proof of studies?

Thanks in advance for your help...only 5 days left to submit ::)

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hi everyone! Can some one advise me on this. Can I create my profile for express entry just to be in a pool, in case they decrease minimum score and at the same time to apply for spousal sponsorship? Would one application affect another?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zubinmatie said:
Hi Guys
Needed your opinion

I cleared by IELTS with L8;R7;W7.5 and S7.0 and now got my ECA in hand which says Masters.

I have applied for ECA of wife( she has done graduation) and awaiting for her passport(already in dispatch) for booking IELTS.

In the meanwhile please advise if I should create my Profile and see if Ontario picks me or wait for wife's ECA to be done and IELTS Score.
Your profile looks good pretty good. You must first see how much CRS points you get and then decide if you want to go for a PNP or not.

Here's the link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shining Star said:
Thanks a lot! I have a few more questions that I am putting below and would highly appreciate if anyone could shed some light on these:

1. I have over 10 years of experience in the same organization in 3 different countries - approx 3.5 years in each country. I have chosen NOC 2173 against each experience and I am confident that the job responsibilities in my experience letters of the first two jobs closely match with the NOC description. However, for the 3rd one, I am not confident because my HR department could only write my job duties as per my standard job description, which is definitely not a true reflection of what I exactly do - they are very generic as per my organization's standard. My question is that if my first two experiences qualify for the chosen NOC and give me enough points in the FSW grid (CRS only requires 3 years plus for max score), is it important that my third (also the current) experience also matches with the NOC description, for selection?

If your first 2 jobs give you mm points and you have proper reference letters for it, then mention only those two jobs in the "Employment History" section. Do not mention your current job there. Just retain your current job in the "Personal History" section. You will not be asked to submit proof for it.

2. For the PCC from the first country of experience that I had 7 years ago, I had got a PCC issued last year for my FSWP 2014 application and the original was submitted to the visa officer. Although I have reapplied for a new PCC, the country takes more than 1-1/2 or 2 months to issue a PCC. In this case, can I provide upload the PCC that I have and under the explanation letters, provide a justification that the original of this is already with the visa office and besides, I have also applied for a new one, for which I could upload a receipt as proof?

PCCs are valid indefinitely if you never went back to the country again. So, the PCC that you got last year is still valid. If you have a scanned copy, upload it. Well, IMO, you do not have to tell the VO that your PCC is with the VO. Why would you want to tell them that? Just upload it, you are good. Physical Copies are not generally requested anywhere in the EE process (I haven't heard a single case where an applicant was asked to submit hard copies.) However, in an unfortunate turn of events, if you are called for an interview, then you might have to show them all originals. By the time, you would have received your new PCC so you can show them that.

You can take an opinion on this question from other members too.

Thanks,

Shining Star

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
auss1e said:
So it my CRS score came back as 449.. what are the chances of getting and ITA? Or should I start looking for alternatives?

Thanks everyone!
Unfortunately, alternatives. Apparently, CIC seems to stick with its 450 minimum CRS policy (at least as of now). I guess you could somehow increase your score by a few points (French test? More IELTS score?) or you might have to consider applying for a PNP.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vladikim said:
Hi everyone! Can some one advise me on this. Can I create my profile for express entry just to be in a pool, in case they decrease minimum score and at the same time to apply for spousal sponsorship? Would one application affect another?
I guess you can. IMO, this won't be a problem. Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Martucha said:
Hello,

I'm submit my application and I have a question where I should attach the results of my languages exams. In the forms I've indicated that I passed both, IELTS and TEF however in the supporting documents there is no specific place to attach. Could it make a part of proof of studies?

Thanks in advance for your help...only 5 days left to submit ::)
Yes, people attach it in the Education Proof section (though usually giving them the TRF number alone is enough). Good luck!

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying I made my profile and the CRS score stands @ 410; wife's ECA should be done in another week or so and I will have her write the IELTS.
Please advise if you think I should also try to write IELTS again

rajkamalmohanram said:
Your profile looks good pretty good. You must first see how much CRS points you get and then decide if you want to go for a PNP or not.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zubinmatie said:
Thanks for replying I made my profile and the CRS score stands @ 410; wife's ECA should be done in another week or so and I will have her write the IELTS.
Please advise if you think I should also try to write IELTS again
1) You have already scored a CLB-9. You need NOT re-take the test again.
2) 410 is my score too :) . It's not a bad score but it is not at all good enough.
3) Your spouse ECA and IELTS should add more points to your CRS (unfortunately (or fortunately ;) ), I don't have a wife.
4) Calculate points including your spouse's ECA and IELTS.

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hi,

Just want to ask regarding the Schedule 4a, what is the narrative document I need to present? Do I need to make a letter indicating how I get my funds and so on? Thank you in advance.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I see many people receiving PT from Ontario. I too have received on 4th dec. I have a CRS of 449 and really keen on getting the PR. Should i apply for PNP? Also i heard that for Ontario to actually get the nomination, you need to have a valid job offer from Ontario which i don't have. Is it true? Can some one please let me know if they have the exact details for the requirements?

At 449, i am not sure if i am going to get the ITA in next few months..

Thanks in advance,
shashar