+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
It could be in different NOCs provided S/he has at least one year, continuous, paid work experience in one NOC.
The work experience has to be one year full time but doesnt have to be in one NOC as per new CEC express entry updates.
It can be in different NOC's but it has to be full time, paid experience.

shahidlatifch

Jan 5, 2016
i have complete filling of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program application .. I have completed all 14 steps but i dont know how to submit this application as cant see any such option on screen or how can i get confirmation that my application is submitted, secondly out of all these 14 steps it never ask me about bank statement or additional nominations why?

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
ssd said:
The work experience has to be one year full time but doesnt have to be in one NOC as per new CEC express entry updates.
Thank you very much, it means I can state then 7+ years of full paid work under different NOCs :D

zey

Jan 5, 2016
Hello everybody, I will be very glad if somebody have some information about our confusion:)))

My husband and I will apply express entry for pr. I have a phd degree from my country. I will apply WES. But I am sure that I have to make my credential evaluation for all of my degrees or only phd degree....

If somebody knows and give us information We will be very happy...

Thanks alot

Zey

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yogivrun said:
I RECEIVED INVITATION FROM ONTARIO BUT THAT EMAIL MENTION THAT IF I ACCEPT IT THAN I AM OUT FROM EXPRESS ENTRY & I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY OTHER province PNP..

ITS CORRECT?
That is after you ACCEPT the NOMINATION. What you have got is only an Interest Letter (PT). You have to provide them with a complete application package as outlined in the application guide after which your application will be assessed. If they are satisfied, they will give you a nomination.

If you accept the nomination, your profile will not be visible to other provinces.

And, please do NOT write your post in all caps. Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shining Star said:
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I received ITA in December 2015 and currently working on completing the required documents for submitting the eAPR. I have a few questions that I need clarification on and would really appreciate if someone could provide me clarity on these:

1. Do I need to get copied of required documents such as Educational docs, birth certificates, passport copies, experience letters notarized before scanning and uploading?

I don't understand what you mean. You need to upload the scanned copy of the originals.

2. I have a immediate relative in Canada. Although I am not and cannot claim any points because of this, but I have disclosed this to provide correct information. Accordingly the documents that I have been asked to provide include the 'proof of relationship' and my relative's residency status with additional details like 'utility bills'. I can get all the documents such as a copy of his drivers license and mobile bill, which include his address, but the challenge with the utility bill is that they are not in his name since he is staying in a rented accommodation and does not have any utilities under his name. Therefore, if I provide a copy of the utility bill which is not under his name, will this be acceptable?

Does it specifically mention utility bills? Or does it say something like "Utility bills or Doc 2 or Doc 3..". If that's the case, you can upload any of the other documents. If not, then you can upload his utility bill along with the lease agreement that shows both the landlord's name and your relative's name. Upload a letter of explanation as well (that says your relative has leased the house so the utility bills are not in his name and you are providing lease agreement and utility bill as proof.)

Sincerely,

Shining Star

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yogivrun said:
hello..
today i received file number from cic for express entry..
my total score is 409 with spouse..
i received invitation from ontario..while i am staying at CALGARY, ALBERTA.
whats your suggestion?
should i go to ontario or wait for alberta..
i updated my profile and as per my calculation my score would be 441 with spouse...
my wife is computer eng..

Suggestion please
If you need a nomination from Alberta, you should have a job offer. If you do have a job offer from an Alberta employer, then probably you should wait till AINP opens this year (Check its website to see if it is already open).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ssd said:
The OP never said he's CEC. I assumed that the OP is applying under FSW.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zey said:
Hello everybody, I will be very glad if somebody have some information about our confusion:)))

My husband and I will apply express entry for pr. I have a phd degree from my country. I will apply WES. But I am sure that I have to make my credential evaluation for all of my degrees or only phd degree....

Thanks alot

Zey
That depends on your country and your university.

Go through the below link and find out what documents you need -

http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Thanks rajkamalmohanram

my query is:-

My IELTS will expire on 15th march and my new IELTS result will come on 17th march(usually take 12 days) and my IELTS Marksheet(which i require to update my EE profile) will take another 10 days to come approximate end of the march.

Till that time my EE profile has expired then how i will update my old profile with new score?

i go through their guide:-

Step 3: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Express Entry System
A. If you are not already registered in the Express Entry System and NSOI would like to nominate you, you will receive an email from NSOI asking you to apply to register within Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system. Within 10 days of NSOI’s email, you will need to complete an online Express Entry profile and email your unique identifier number to nsnp@novascotia.ca. NSOI will then nominate you in the Express Entry system and you will need to accept the nomination within the Express Entry system.
If you are already in the Express Entry pool and following assessment NSOI would like to nominate you, NSOI will nominate you in the Express Entry system and you will need to accept the nomination within the Express Entry system.
B. Invitation to Apply for permanent residence by CIC
Following acceptance of the nomination with the Express Entry system, you will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence by CIC. You will have 60 days to submit an electronic application for permanent residence. You will need to upload your application and supporting documents via your MyCIC account. You, your spouse, common-law partner and dependents must meet requirements for medical, security and criminal admissibility to CIC’s satisfaction. In some cases, you may be asked to go for an interview. For further information on applications through Express Entry, see the following website: www.canada.ca/expressentry

please suggest

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
zey said:

Thanks alot

Zey
heloo zey

i am not sure about your case but one of my friend, Masters in computer and he did his evaluation for his masters and got his WES done.
WES people must have sent you a mail in which they describe from where you have to stamped your documents.

All the Best

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
What I mean by scanned copies of the originals is that prior to EXpress Entry, the FSWP program required copies of documents that are notarised as "true copy of original". But in EE, since they only ask to upload scanned documents, I wanted to make sure that there is no requirement to first get a copy notarised before scanning and I could simply create a scanned copy of the original and upload.

Please see if the question is clear now.

Shining Star

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shining Star said:
What I mean by scanned copies of the originals is that prior to EXpress Entry, the FSWP program required copies of documents that are notarised as "true copy of original". But in EE, since they only ask to upload scanned documents, I wanted to make sure that there is no requirement to first get a copy notarised before scanning and I could simply create a scanned copy of the original and upload.

Please see if the question is clear now.

Shining Star
Yes, it is clear now.

No, certified true copies are not required for any of the documents.

Exception : If your documents are not in English or French, then your translation must be notarized. You should upload both the original version AND the translation in such a situation.

Hope I answered your question.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sheoran87 said:
Thanks rajkamalmohanram

my query is:-

My IELTS will expire on 15th march and my new IELTS result will come on 17th march(usually take 12 days) and my IELTS Marksheet(which i require to update my EE profile) will take another 10 days to come approximate end of the march.

Till that time my EE profile has expired then how i will update my old profile with new score?

i go through their guide:-

Step 3: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Express Entry System
A. If you are not already registered in the Express Entry System and NSOI would like to nominate you, you will receive an email from NSOI asking you to apply to register within Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system. Within 10 days of NSOI’s email, you will need to complete an online Express Entry profile and email your unique identifier number to nsnp@novascotia.ca. NSOI will then nominate you in the Express Entry system and you will need to accept the nomination within the Express Entry system.
If you are already in the Express Entry pool and following assessment NSOI would like to nominate you, NSOI will nominate you in the Express Entry system and you will need to accept the nomination within the Express Entry system.
B. Invitation to Apply for permanent residence by CIC
Following acceptance of the nomination with the Express Entry system, you will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence by CIC. You will have 60 days to submit an electronic application for permanent residence. You will need to upload your application and supporting documents via your MyCIC account. You, your spouse, common-law partner and dependents must meet requirements for medical, security and criminal admissibility to CIC’s satisfaction. In some cases, you may be asked to go for an interview. For further information on applications through Express Entry, see the following website: www.canada.ca/expressentry

please suggest
1) If you are not able to update the IELTS results on time, your profile will expire. There is nothing you can do about it. Let it expire.
2) Create a new EE profile and update it with the new test scores.
3) Email SINP and mention your old EE profile number and tell them that the profile expired because of IELTS and you have created a new profile now. Ask them to use this profile going forward.
4) SINP would acknowledge this via email.
5) You are good to go.