+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meg123 said:
Thanks for the reply.

Will I not be able to apply in Express entry? I just realized I left Toronto in mid of Aug 2013. Can I still apply under CEC?
You must have at least 1 year of Canadian work experience within the last 3 years so you'll be ineligible for CEC after mid August 2013.

You might still be eligible for EE under other programs. Check your eligibility by using the "Come to Canada" tool on the CIC site.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mandeep.Atwal said:
Hello Members,

I have submitted my profile and score is 417, I have only one doubt : "Do we need to mention 10th, 12th marks also?" As I have ECA for B.SC, B.Ed and then MBA. I have 4.7 years of experience and I am still working in the same company.

10th and 12th scores aren't required.

My IELTS score is R 8.5, L 8.5, W :7 , S: 6.5. Should I try for French?

If you already know French, sure. If you're just planning to start learning, might take a while to get good enough.

You should definitely revaluate/rewrite IELTS. If you had 7 in Speaking, you'd possibly have 450+ by now.

Please advise.

Thanks!
Mandeep Kaur

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkjk11 said:
Hi,

I'm interested in applying through express entry program. I do have B.Com degree from India and 2 masters degree from USA. My question is:

Do I need ECA for my all degrees before creating a profile for express entry program?

Because I read on CIC website that CIC may ask for additional documents including ECA document for e-application.

Please, provide further information. Thanks.
Recommended that you get both degrees assessed by WES.

meg123

Jul 16, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You must have at least 1 year of Canadian work experience within the last 3 years so you'll be ineligible for CEC after mid August 2013.

You might still be eligible for EE under other programs. Check your eligibility by using the "Come to Canada" tool on the CIC site.

All the best!
Thanks Asivad. So I will have to apply within a month or so. Is it possible to gather everything and apply in such a short time?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meg123 said:
Thanks Asivad. So I will have to apply within a month or so. Is it possible to gather everything and apply in such a short time?
It is possible if you have all the documents at various stages of readiness. The worst documents to get in short notice are PCC(s) and ECA. Check and double check if you need the ECA and the countries you need PCC(s) from.

However, as I told you earlier, even if you miss the mid August deadline you might still be eligible for FSW. Check that as well.

All the best!

Abdulraheem

Jul 7, 2015
Dear friends,
I have submitted my passport to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi to get the immigration visa and they were recieved by the embassy on 2nd July. However, I haven't recieved them yet. Does it take that long to get the process done? I am so worried. How long does it usually take to get the visa stamped on the passport? Any idea, please?

divyamenon

Jul 16, 2015
Thanks for the info Asivad. Another question,do we need to get both Bachelors and Masters degrees evaluated or only the highest degree evaluated?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divyamenon said:
Thanks for the info Asivad. Another question,do we need to get both Bachelors and Masters degrees evaluated or only the highest degree evaluated?
Typically just the highest degree but, if the marginally higher costs don't put you off, it might be worth getting both evaluated together. There have been cases where BA/MA or BSc/MSc combination degrees have been assessed as a 4 year Canadian Bachelors. Not sure what your degrees are but not worth the risk, in my opinion.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi Guys,

Can anybody how many ITAs will be issued this year as EE entry by CIC and what is expected numbers and how many have been issued till now ??

We will how many draws in this year, any prediction ???

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Hello Asivad,

Can anyone advice on the 3 things below:

1. What is the last date for filling an EE profile for 2015 ? I have scheduled my IELTS for 29th Aug and parallely going for ECA.

2. For ECA, as my wife is also PG, do I need to send her credentials as well to ECA in the same bundle as I am planning ? OR will I need her to send that separately ?

3. For an IT professional, which JOB designation has the highest chance of getting an entry. I am a project manager (IT) and had also played a role of BA in my current company . Total Experience 12 Years. Experience in current company is 8+ (3+ BA , 5+PM) ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infomaster said:
Hello Asivad,

Can anyone advice on the 3 things below:

1. What is the last date for filling an EE profile for 2015 ? I have scheduled my IELTS for 29th Aug and parallely going for ECA.

No specific last day mentioned. The last draw for 2015 can be anytime between now and Dec 31st. CIC has committed 15-25 draws for the year and the 13th draw happened yesterday.

2. For ECA, as my wife is also PG, do I need to send her credentials as well to ECA in the same bundle as I am planning ? OR will I need her to send that separately ?

You can include her documents in the same envelope to save on courier charges but make sure that you mention the WES reference number clearly on both your documents and hers so that there is no mix-up at WES.

3. For an IT professional, which JOB designation has the highest chance of getting an entry. I am a project manager (IT) and had also played a role of BA in my current company . Total Experience 12 Years. Experience in current company is 8+ (3+ BA , 5+PM) ?

EE is agnostic to NOCs or job roles and designations. Every NOC has the same chance of entry as any other NOC. What really matters is your CRS and the draw cutoff. Check your eligibility under FSW and then check your CRS score.

sairam_25

Mar 6, 2013
Hi every one,
I have recieved the ITA for FSW yesterday.
I see a new column which says
Application Type : Permanent Residence was added

When i try to find the forms ,they are similar to what they were when i filled my Express entry details.
My question is that ;do i make sure i fill the same details as how i did in Express entry profile (any how i see the same options )

Please help me to sort this out ,Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sairam_25 said:
Hi every one,
I have recieved the ITA for FSW yesterday.
I see a new column which says
Application Type : Permanent Residence was added

When i try to find the forms ,they are similar to what they were when i filled my Express entry details.
My question is that ;do i make sure i fill the same details as how i did in Express entry profile (any how i see the same options )

Please help me to sort this out ,Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Yes. Fill those up and you'll get another screen which has your personalized checklist.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have a question regarding Proof of Fund.

What all documents are needed for POF other than Bank letter (on their letter head). Please help

Thanks in advance,
RJ

girbaud16

Jul 18, 2015
Hi! I would like to ask my case. Well, this is the scenario....In my initial application, my legal status is single but eventually I get married while the application is on process. Would it be easy for me to apply PR as well for my spouse?