+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Nov 11, 2014
Thanks DoubleS for the quick reply. You are right i have to revisit my profile.
And i think i have to make my profile again because its not letting me update my profile

Thanks again everyone

Regards

M.Hassan Iqbal

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
kakmam said:
Hi there!

Can anyone please whether I'm eligible or not
Here are the details:

1- I am the main applicant
2- 4 years of experience in NOC 2171 (business analyst)
3- IELTS score L=7.5 R=8 W=6.5 S=7.5
4- Education (4 years Bachelor of Engineering) WES report received
5- I have 6 months bank statement with enough funds
6- Age 26
7- No work experience in CANDA
8- No canadian Degree or diploma
9- No relative
10- No Provincial NOMINATION
11- No Dependent
Language = 22
Education = 21
Experience = 13 (4 years)
Age = 12
TOTAL = 68
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp
Based on the info. You provided, according to the CIC website and my calculation(you should use the links above to double check) you should qualify for FSW.

Good luck!!!

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
DoubleS said:
Language = 22
Education = 21
Experience = 13 (4 years)
Age = 12
TOTAL = 68
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp
Based on the info. You provided, according to the CIC website and my calculation(you should use the links above to double check) you should qualify for FSW.

Good luck!!!
Many thanks DoubleS for quick reply
+1 from my side

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi,

I am just trying to create my EE profile. Wanted to know, whether do I need any kind of docs to be uploaded or sent at this point of time or I need to fill only details to create my profile.

In addition, requesting help in creating the profile.Can anybody help me with the step by step proceudre
quick reply will be appreciated

MarkSmith1989

May 25, 2015
Hi everyone, my name is Mark and Im currently building up my application for express entry.

There are a few things Im unsure of, and I really dont want to mess this up. Ive met with a visa agent, but they didnt seem like they could offer much help, especially for the amount that they charged.

1. Proof of funds - at what point will I be required to show that I have the $12000 required of a single person?
2. My girlfriend of 4 years is Canadian, we arenot married or common law. Would mentioning here strengthen, weaken, or have no effect on my application?
3. Job references - I wish to use previous employers for my application rather than current ones, but my employer of 4 years has closed down now. I am still in contact with the director and operations manager, if I got the reference signed by them would it be ok even though the place is now closed? Also for the work experience I planned to include copies of my payslips, end of year tax reports, and letters of praise. Would any of them help?
4. I spent Feb-Dec 2014 living and working in Australia. Would a police check from there as well as the UK be beneficial or would it confuse matters?

They are the parts of the process I am currently unsure about. I hope that I can find some answers on here, and that as I gain more knowledge of the process I can repay the help to others.

I am an electrician in the UK, and have been looking into getting Canadian qualifications. These give a good boost to your CRS, if anyone wants information on that feel free to pm me.

Thank you for your help, Mark Smith.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
kakmam said:
Hi,

I am just trying to create my EE profile. Wanted to know, whether do I need any kind of docs to be uploaded or sent at this point of time or I need to fill only details to create my profile.No need to upload any documents at the profile stage, just input the details asked. If you are applying for FSW programme, then you will need an ECA and IELTS in order to create your profile.

In addition, requesting help in creating the profile.Can anybody help me with the step by step proceudre
quick reply will be appreciated. I don't think you will need much help with this, you just need to answer the questions that are asked.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
MarkSmith1989 said:
Hi everyone, my name is Mark and Im currently building up my application for express entry.

There are a few things Im unsure of, and I really dont want to mess this up. Ive met with a visa agent, but they didnt seem like they could offer much help, especially for the amount that they charged.

I am assuming you are a British Citizen.

1. Proof of funds - at what point will I be required to show that I have the $12000 required of a single person? When creating your profile will need to enter the amount of funds you have. Then if you receive an ITA, you will be asked to provide proof that the you have the amount you entered while completing your profile.
2. My girlfriend of 4 years is Canadian, we arenot married or common law. Would mentioning here strengthen, weaken, or have no effect on my application? She will not be included in your application, as she will not be considered your spouse.
3. Job references - I wish to use previous employers for my application rather than current ones, but my employer of 4 years has closed down now. I am still in contact with the director and operations manager, if I got the reference signed by them would it be ok even though the place is now closed? Also for the work experience I planned to include copies of my payslips, end of year tax reports, and letters of praise. Would any of them help? I think it should be ok to get the reference from your past employer even though they are closed. Yes, the documents you mentioned will be helpful, and maybe even necessary.
4. I spent Feb-Dec 2014 living and working in Australia. Would a police check from there as well as the UK be beneficial or would it confuse matters? Police certificates are mandatory for countries you have resided for more than 6 months. Police certificates are needed after receiving an ITA to submit a complete application.

They are the parts of the process I am currently unsure about. I hope that I can find some answers on here, and that as I gain more knowledge of the process I can repay the help to others.

I am an electrician in the UK, and have been looking into getting Canadian qualifications. These give a good boost to your CRS, if anyone wants information on that feel free to pm me.

Thank you for your help, Mark Smith.

MarkSmith1989

May 25, 2015
Brilliant thanks a lot for that, sadly I dont have anywhere near 12000 at the moment. I dont think ill be seeing an invite before october time though,so i guess id better get saving real hard in the meantime. Do I have to show that I have had the money in my accounts for so many months like the old system, or would showing readily available funds be enough? For my Australian visa I got a signed letter from the manager of my local branch saying I had x amount of funds, would that suffice?

Thank you for your time and fast response, Mark.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys
so i am currently working in canada under LIMA, i already complted my CELPIP exam,so i just need one more month to complete one year experience under skilled category,but i have more than 2 years experience not skilled though,so i just want to know can i be eligible if i make my profile today .... :-[ :-[

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You must have a minimum of one full year skilled experience. Don't take a chance of applying before you reach that point.

visa_expat

Aug 29, 2014
Hi,
The eighth draw is out. But the score increased from 451 to 455. Will the score not decrease to 425 sometime in near future.

Thanks

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
visa_expat said:
Hi,
The eighth draw is out. But the score increased from 451 to 455. Will the score not decrease to 425 sometime in near future.

Thanks
Have I missed something? The 9th draw was the most recent one at 755.

CanadianDreams419

Mar 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Like everyone else, I've been following the draws closely and my observation is that is that if the assumption on the low end is that +/- 10% of the immigrants to Canada will come from the pool that works out to about +/- 25,000 people. In theory the CIC can make 2 draws a month ranging from 1000 to 2000 selections each draw (so averaging 1500 each bi-monthly draw or 3000 ITAs a month) and they will meet their quota. So strategically they have no incentive to rush to bring score down. Making small bi-monthly selections allows as many people to enter pool (so for example those with great scores but waiting for WES or something). Over 6 month period CIC just selects the best of the best as indicated by score. It's a brilliant recruitment technique

Thoughts ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
You must have a minimum of one full year skilled experience. Don't take a chance of applying before you reach that point.

Sure thanks for your advice,and i still have one more question,i went for vacation during this period,so is this gonna effect too..?