+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello Experts,

I have a question regarding the LMIA, would someone be able to explain in detail about the LMIA process. Is is true the company turnover has to be more than 1 million? and need to have 5-6 minimum employees? I am specifically asking about the Ontario LMIA policy? I would really appreciate a prompt reply.

Regards,
Arjun

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
AARJUN said:
Hello Experts,

I have a question regarding the LMIA, would someone be able to explain in detail about the LMIA process. Is is true the company turnover has to be more than 1 million? and need to have 5-6 minimum employees? I am specifically asking about the Ontario LMIA policy? I would really appreciate a prompt reply.

Regards,
Arjun
Check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/hire/offers.asp

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Stanlee and other experts

Please I need your help.

I am having problems with updating my express entry profile. I summited my first EE profile on the 14th of April but wanted to update and effect a change on it but could not find any update button so I mistakenly clicked on 'withdraw profile' not knowing this action will automatically end and remove me from the pool. I got their notification that I have been removed from the pool but I can summit a new profile if am still interested. I made and summited a new profile yesterday but it came back as ineligible, although already summited and transmitted I went through the locked profile and saw where I made a mistake but the problem now is that I still cannot correct and update any changes on this second profile (ineligible profile) because there is still no 'update button' on my profile. I learnt from this forum that even when you have summited your profile, you can still keep updating and making changes until one gets an ITA, but why is my profile not having any means of updating them? both first and second? Is there something am not doing right? Please helllpppppp! Many thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
akubilly said:
Hello Stanlee and other experts

Please I need your help.

I am having problems with updating my express entry profile. I summited my first EE profile on the 14th of April but wanted to update and effect a change on it but could not find any update button so I mistakenly clicked on 'withdraw profile' not knowing this action will automatically end and remove me from the pool. I got their notification that I have been removed from the pool but I can summit a new profile if am still interested. I made and summited a new profile yesterday but it came back as ineligible, although already summited and transmitted I went through the locked profile and saw where I made a mistake but the problem now is that I still cannot correct and update any changes on this second profile (ineligible profile) because there is still no 'update button' on my profile. I learnt from this forum that even when you have summited your profile, you can still keep updating and making changes until one gets an ITA, but why is my profile not having any means of updating them? both first and second? Is there something am not doing right? Please helllpppppp! Many thanks.
Once your profile becomes ineligible, you will have to create a new one. You cannot update an ineligible profile. If your profile is eligible, then you can update your profile by going to 'View submitted application' and then click on 'Update Form' in the relevant section of your application.

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Once your profile becomes ineligible, you will have to create a new one. You cannot update an ineligible profile. If your profile is eligible, then you can update your profile by going to 'View submitted application' and then click on 'Update Form' in the relevant section of your application.
Oh thanks Stanlee.

But do I just go ahead and create a new profile without deleting this ineligible profile, because I have been looking for option of deleting or even withdrawing but found non. Secondly, in the process of creating a new profile and am asked if I have ever summited an application to CIC, should I say yes? and then quote the two old/previous profile numbers or just say NO and continue. Why am curious is this: in the process of creating the second profile I was asked if I have ever summited an application to CIC? but I was confused if profile and application meant the same thing (because I have only summited profile) so I choose NO. Don't know if this also contributed in making my second profile ineligible. please help me out.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
akubilly said:
Oh thanks Stanlee.

But do I just go ahead and create a new profile without deleting this ineligible profile, because I have been looking for option of deleting or even withdrawing but found non. Secondly, in the process of creating a new profile and am asked if I have ever summited an application to CIC, should I say yes? and then quote the two old/previous profile numbers or just say NO and continue. Why am curious is this: in the process of creating the second profile I was asked if I have ever summited an application to CIC? but I was confused if profile and application meant the same thing (because I have only summited profile) so I choose NO. Don't know if this also contributed in making my second profile ineligible. please help me out.
As far as I know, you cannot delete/withdraw an ineligible Express Entry profile. You can answer 'No' to the question whether you have submitted an application to CIC. Here by application it refers to PR application. Selecting Yes/No for this question will not affect your profile eligibility.

The factors that affect your profile eligibility includes any or a combination of the following
- Amount of funds declared (below LICO)
- IELTS score and validity
- FSW minimum 67/100 points requirement not met
- NOC not under skill type 0, A or B

Anju sushil

Dec 10, 2014
A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker.

A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker is available to do the job. A positive LMIA is sometimes called a confirmation letter.

If you need an LMIA, your employer must send an application to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).

Once your employer receives the LMIA, you can apply for your work permit.

To apply for your work permit, your employer must give you:

a job offer letter,
a contract,
a copy of the LMIA, and
the LMIA number.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please advise~~~

I am trying to fill out my Address History after ITA, I went back to my home country twice for a visit in the last ten years, one for a month and a half, one for 3 weeks, do I put my home country's address (my parents' house) in these periods?

I didnt pay rent in Canada for those periods thus I didnt have a Canadian address to put down. I saved the rent and used it towards my flights.

Please let me know Wink

carno

Apr 29, 2016
Yam power u did great job by sharing the step of express entry procedure
well yam can you help me in finding how much point i am holding by my current scenario please let me know if u can help me so that i can share u my profile

carno

Apr 29, 2016
Hello Stanlee
You are doing a great job by sharing the step of express entry procedure
well Stanlee can you help me in finding how much point i am holding by my current scenario please let me know if u can help me so that i can share u my profile
Because i tried many time by CRS system but did not finding points properly

your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
carno said:
Hello Stanlee
You are doing a great job by sharing the step of express entry procedure
well Stanlee can you help me in finding how much point i am holding by my current scenario please let me know if u can help me so that i can share u my profile
Because i tried many time by CRS system but did not finding points properly

your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Yes, please share your details or you can use this CIC tool to calculate your score http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp.

fahad.khan

Sep 21, 2014
Hello Experts,

My IELTS validity is only 3 months left and i haven't applied for express entry so should i retake the Ielts and then apply or i can just apply within 3 months without taking Ielts again? Please reply on urgent basis.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
fahad.khan said:
Hello Experts,

My IELTS validity is only 3 months left and i haven't applied for express entry so should i retake the Ielts and then apply or i can just apply within 3 months without taking Ielts again? Please reply on urgent basis.
You will have to retake IELTS and target CLB9 (LRWS 8777) as IELTS has a major impact on your CRS score. Having said that, you can create and submit your Express Entry profile now, but, you will have to ensure that your profile does not become ineligible due to expiry of IELTS.

fahad.khan

Sep 21, 2014
Stanlee said:
You will have to retake IELTS and target CLB9 (LRWS 8777) as IELTS has a major impact on your CRS score. Having said that, you can create and submit your Express Entry profile now, but, you will have to ensure that your profile does not become ineligible due to expiry of IELTS.
Thanks for the quick reply stanlee but i've scored LRSW 8.5,6.5,7,7.5 and i am not sure if i can get such score again :/ By your above statement it is obvious that before getting an invitation to apply my IELTS should be valid for the whole duration or It only needs to be valid when i apply.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
fahad.khan said:
Thanks for the quick reply stanlee but i've scored LRSW 8.5,6.5,7,7.5 and i am not sure if i can get such score again :/ By your above statement it is obvious that before getting an invitation to apply my IELTS should be valid for the whole duration or It only needs to be valid when i apply.
It needs to be valid when you apply. Check this link for the same http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp.