+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kakmam1 said:
Frnds

I have an out of topic question,

I am not able to see the links for "show replies to your post" and "show unread posts from your last login" on left top side, after login to canadavisa forum at my HOME Page

Please suggest and help
Can anyone please suggest

melmathews

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
Hi Senior Members, I am about to create an Express Entry profile and need some help.

Process completed till date:
1. IELTS for myself - CLB 10 [LRWS -9,8.5,8,7.5]
2. IELTS for spouse - [LRWS -8.5,7,8,6]
3. WES for self initiated. WES received documents on April 24th as per update on website. Expecting assessment by this week.

Need clarification regarding the work ex-aspect and NOC code. I have currently 5 years experience in my current organization where I have worked across 2 profiles. Both codes have different NOC codes.
- For first 4 years 5 months in one profile (Business Dev & Strategy)
- 7 months in current profile (Marketing Analyst).

My questions are:
1. Can I have just 1 work-ex letter from the organization showing both details for both profiles in the same letter
2. Which NOC code do I have to mention at the time of creating the profile?

I thanks you in advance for your response.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
melmathews said:
Hi Senior Members, I am about to create an Express Entry profile and need some help.

Process completed till date:
1. IELTS for myself - CLB 10 [LRWS -9,8.5,8,7.5]
2. IELTS for spouse - [LRWS -8.5,7,8,6]
3. WES for self initiated. WES received documents on April 24th as per update on website. Expecting assessment by this week.

Need clarification regarding the work ex-aspect and NOC code. I have currently 5 years experience in my current organization where I have worked across 2 profiles. Both codes have different NOC codes.
- For first 4 years 5 months in one profile (Business Dev & Strategy)
- 7 months in current profile (Marketing Analyst).

My questions are:
1. Can I have just 1 work-ex letter from the organization showing both details for both profiles in the same letter
2. Which NOC code do I have to mention at the time of creating the profile?

I thanks you in advance for your response.
1. Yes, you can get them in one letter, but ensure that the details are segregated in two sections (duties and responsibilities for each, period, designation, pay, reporting manager, full-time/part time, permanent, location etc)

2. I assume that you are applying under FSW. In your work experience you can mention both the NOCs. For the primary NOC, you can mention the one related to Business Development & Strategy as that is the one that will make you eligible under FSW (minimum one year in an NOC under skill type 0, A or B).

melmathews

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
Stanlee said:
1. Yes, you can get them in one letter, but ensure that the details are segregated in two sections (duties and responsibilities for each, period, designation, pay, reporting manager, full-time/part time, permanent, location etc)

2. I assume that you are applying under FSW. In your work experience you can mention both the NOCs. For the primary NOC, you can mention the one related to Business Development & Strategy as that is the one that will make you eligible under FSW (minimum one year in an NOC under skill type 0, A or B).
Thanks for your prompt and detailed response Stanlee! Add Yes, I am applying as FSW.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Stanlee said:
As far as I know, it would be 'Express Entry'.
Thanks Stanlee, have u ever created a CSE before? did you get a confirmation of receipt of new documents with your CSE when you selected "express entry" as the type of application. If yes, how many days after submitting the CSE did you get a confirmation.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LizzyBob said:
Thanks Stanlee, have u ever created a CSE before? did you get a confirmation of receipt of new documents with your CSE when you selected "express entry" as the type of application. If yes, how many days after submitting the CSE did you get a confirmation.

Usually 15 days post your query. I posted two CSE for my case and got reply for only one. Hold tight, they will respond.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
StAnger said:
Usually 15 days post your query. I posted two CSE for my case and got reply for only one. Hold tight, they will respond.
Thanks stanger, In your CSE did you also select "express entry" as your type of application, or did you select "permanent residence - federal skilled worker"?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LizzyBob said:
Thanks stanger, In your CSE did you also select "express entry" as your type of application, or did you select "permanent residence - federal skilled worker"?
Express Entry

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
LizzyBob said:
No, I have not done it myself, but have read about it on the forum.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
HI seniors and experts,
Seeking your valuable advice,,i am in dilemma....im from india and express entry candidate FSW...one of consultant(iccrc member) told me that one must have salary slips or vouchers signed by employer..as in my case i only have reference letter from employer mentioning all required detailson it. and offer letter also. and i need your help that in case i apply without salary slips ..will i get rejected? ...i am sure i will get helped here..
thanks to all and gud wishes

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
$unn¥123 said:
HI seniors and experts,
Seeking your valuable advice,,i am in dilemma....im from india and express entry candidate FSW...one of consultant(iccrc member) told me that one must have salary slips or vouchers signed by employer..as in my case i only have reference letter from employer mentioning all required detailson it. and offer letter also. and i need your help that in case i apply without salary slips ..will i get rejected? ...i am sure i will get helped here..
You do not need to add payslips; it's not mandatory.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
$unn¥123 said:
HI seniors and experts,
As per the requirement you are good with reference letter as long as it has all the required information. In case you are asked for salary slips, you can attach a Letter of Explanation as part of your application stating why you do not have the salary slips. You can think of alternatives for salary slips; you can show bank statements where salary has been credited. You can also show Income Tax Returns. Whether they will ask for additional documents or not depends on the case officer. I am just letting you know so that you can be prepared accordingly.

aman1988

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
hi everyone
4feb AOR PNP inland.
got request of RPRF on 28th april paid next day .

can anyone tell me what next please and estimated time

thanks for attention