+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE SCORE MISCACULTION.

NhanT

Apr 3, 2023
I just submitted my express entry profile and got a 451 score, but I believe I have much more than that. The system didn't acknowledge my Canadian education, my English test score, and my job offer. Will there be a manual review of the profile or it will stay until someone draws it out of the pool? Is there a way I can request a review or complaint? Thank you!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I just submitted my express entry profile and got a 451 score, but I believe I have much more than that. The system didn't acknowledge my Canadian education, my English test score, and my job offer. Will there be a manual review of the profile or it will stay until someone draws it out of the pool? Is there a way I can request a review or complaint? Thank you!
Unless you are invited to apply for a PR, there'll be no manual review. You need to see what you were claiming and why it isn't showing in your profile yet. You can still go inside and edit any mistakes you might've made while adding the info.

NhanT

Apr 3, 2023
Unless you are invited to apply for a PR, there'll be no manual review. You need to see what you were claiming and why it isn't showing in your profile yet. You can still go inside and edit any mistakes you might've made while adding the info.
It's weird that they gave me the score for my education but didn't acknowledge my Canadian education though all the institutions are Canadian

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What do you think your score should be? So do you have a LMIA with your job offer? If not, you don’t get any additional points. What are your English scores? Did you answer all the education questions correctly?

NhanT

Apr 3, 2023
What do you think your score should be? So do you have an LMIA with your job offer? If not, you don’t get any additional points. What are your English scores? Did you answer all the education questions correctly?
I believe my CRS score should be over 500. My IELTS is 7.0. Just did that last summer. I'm working in an international company for over a year, pay taxes adequately, and never heard of LMIA. I will check with the company about that. I went over my education form a couldn't find any wrong with it. Is there a chance there would be a glitch in the system?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I believe my CRS score should be over 500. My IELTS is 7.0. Just did that last summer. I'm working in an international company for over a year, pay taxes adequately, and never heard of LMIA. I will check with the company about that. I went over my education form a couldn't find any wrong with it. Is there a chance there would be a glitch in the system?
Are you on a PGWP? If so you are on an open work permit so job offer gives you no points. A LMIA is applied by a company. The company pays $1k and proves that no Canadian or PR can dod the job. They have to post the job and show that no one can be hired in Canada. So if you were thinking you would get 50 points then no you would not.

NhanT

Apr 3, 2023
Are you on a PGWP? If so you are on an open work permit so job offer gives you no points. A LMIA is applied by a company. The company pays $1k and proves that no Canadian or PR can dod the job. They have to post the job and show that no one can be hired in Canada. So if you were thinking you would get 50 points then no you would not.
wow, that's super unfaire

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
yea, just my personal opinion, consider how hard it is to get a job like that
LMIA candidates are generally 75th percentile and above, you are an entry level worker right now (PGWP). You getting 50 points without being that skilled wouldn't be fair either. You'll get 30 points for each year of work exp though.

Reactions: Naturgrl

NhanT

Apr 3, 2023
LMIA candidates are generally 75th percentile and above, you are an entry level worker right now (PGWP). You getting 50 points without being that skilled wouldn't be fair either. You'll get 30 points for each year of work exp though.
Sorry, but I'm not an entry-level worker

NhanT

Apr 3, 2023
Post your profile or screen shot your answers. Usually your score is not wrong unless you answered a question incorrectly.
I couldn't post an image here. So I uploaded to OneDrive. Please find below the link. They include the summary of my CRS score, My education history, how I filled out my education profile, and my IELTS test form. Thank you so much for your time and support!

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArswvTVAeQhMgq8ljDEIOf3_bu0SWQ?e=vxUovq