istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shiv_lenin said:
@istari - Thanks for swift response.

Yes I'm eligible and I have 71 Points out of 100. Please see below. Now please suggest on shall I move forward in applying for Canada PR. Is there any hope for me at this stage with this score? :(

Age - 12 Points
Education - 21 Points
Work Experience - 15 Points
Language Ability - 18 Points
Adaptability - 05 Points for Spouse
Overall Score - 71/100.
With your score, you won't receive an ITA.

But you can try for PNP.

shiv_lenin

Mar 15, 2016
Thanks @istari

Ok so PNP is the only option, correct? :(

Any idea on how to proceed on? help links would be more useful. Sorry if you had already shared this hear and I missed.
Thanks again.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shiv_lenin said:
Thanks @istari

Ok so PNP is the only option, correct? :(

Any idea on how to proceed on? help links would be more useful. Sorry if you had already shared this hear and I missed.
Thanks again.
Either PNP or a job offer. PNP is far more likely.

Start here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Nadiarhmn

Aug 13, 2016
Hi there, this post is extremely helpful, thank you very much for the effort. Being very new to this EE programme, this post has explained everything I needed to know about the whole process.

I have a question:

It says that you need to have at least 1 year of full time work experience. I meet that requirement very easily. However you get more points if you can show 2-3 years experience. I was wondering if part-time paid work will count in too or not. For example, whether 1 yr of part-time work can be counted as equivalent to 6 months of full-time work?

If the part-time counts then I can easily show 3 yrs of experience, which increases my chances a lot more than showing 2 yrs of full time experience that I have.

Any help in this regard will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadiarhmn said:
Hi there, this post is extremely helpful, thank you very much for the effort. Being very new to this EE programme, this post has explained everything I needed to know about the whole process.

I have a question:

It says that you need to have at least 1 year of full time work experience. I meet that requirement very easily. However you get more points if you can show 2-3 years experience. I was wondering if part-time paid work will count in too or not. For example, whether 1 yr of part-time work can be counted as equivalent to 6 months of full-time work?

If the part-time counts then I can easily show 3 yrs of experience, which increases my chances a lot more than showing 2 yrs of full time experience that I have.

Any help in this regard will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Yes, part time work does count.
But note that work experience time is counted in hours, not years (1 year of full-time work is 1560 hours). So 1 year of work experience at, for example, 10 hours per week does not equal 6 months of work experience.

Nadiarhmn

Aug 13, 2016
istari said:
Yes, part time work does count.
But note that work experience time is counted in hours, not years (1 year of full-time work is 1560 hours). So 1 year of work experience at, for example, 10 hours per week does not equal 6 months of work experience.
Thank you very much for the guidance :)

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Hi Experienced Members,

I happened to check my expected CRS scores from the below link:

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Upon checking, I have the below concerns:

I am married having a 1.5 year old child with my spouse as the primary applicant. I chose "Married" as the answer for 1)What is your marital status?

Continuing further, for the question 2)ii.Is your spouse/common-law partner coming with you? I chose "No" as this increases the overall points.

1) Assuming my wife gets the ITA , Will my child get the PR along with my wife?

2) What are the ways I can enter Canada to join them (since I have chosen not to accompany them at this stage ) ?

3) Can I be confident with the scores given in the link given above? Or are there any other links where I can check my expected CRS scores?

Your insights would be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Tousif_27 said:
Hi Experienced Members,

I happened to check my expected CRS scores from the below link:

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Upon checking, I have the below concerns:

I am married having a 1.5 year old child with my spouse as the primary applicant. I chose "Married" as the answer for 1)What is your marital status?

Continuing further, for the question 2)ii.Is your spouse/common-law partner coming with you? I chose "No" as this increases the overall points.

1) Assuming my wife gets the ITA , Will my child get the PR along with my wife?

2) What are the ways I can enter Canada to join them (since I have chosen not to accompany them at this stage ) ?

3) Can I be confident with the scores given in the link given above? Or are there any other links where I can check my expected CRS scores?

Your insights would be highly appreciated!

Thanks
Already replied on the other thread.

jaybe

Jun 22, 2016
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16 June 2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
06 June 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
14th Dec
VISA ISSUED...
04 jan 2017
LANDED..........
10 jan 2017
Please help me with following question.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-lmia-csr-points-still-valid-if-i-loose-points-for-my-educationeca-t445872.0.html

Thank you in advance!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
Do I need to submit front pic only because of jpg. I am not submitting the back of the pic
The final frame size of the photo should be at least 35mm x 45mm. The photograph must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders. The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm. The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. The final size of the image should not be less than 60KB. The file should be submitted in JPEG format.

No need of back side of the photo.