AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
06-05-2016 (ITA)
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
04-08-2016
Hello there, I have a question about the medical exam that we need to do after receiving ITA. I have read that the form IMM1017E needs to be provided to the hospital which will be given by the visa office, as mentioned in CIC site. I would like to ask if that is already included once ITA is already received or do we need to do something to have that form? I am a bit confused, please help.

jeni1981

Jul 11, 2015
Hi guys.
I have a query regarding renewing my EE profile due to it expire May 1st. I am sorry, I imagine the question has been asked too many times, how should I do it the job bank registration again, I have not received any information after updating my application. Please help.

abdullahiiui

Dec 8, 2011
Hi Friends,

I have done my ECA with WES and following are the results.

Inter = Secondary School Diploma
B.com (2 years) = Diploma 2 years
MBA (2 years) = Bachelor Degree 3 years

Now question is

Are evaluation comes under?

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"
OR
" Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute".

Advance thanks for any help.

Regards

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
abdullahiiui said:
Hi Friends,

I have done my ECA with WES and following are the results.

Inter = Secondary School Diploma
B.com (2 years) = Diploma 2 years
MBA (2 years) = Bachelor Degree 3 years

Now question is

Are evaluation comes under?

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"
OR
" Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute".

Advance thanks for any help.

Regards
It comes under 'two or more degrees...' option. What does your Canadian Equivalence Summary on the first page say?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
yasirdjs said:
Hi Stanlee, (need your advice pls)
I have total 9 years of Experience as per below.

2007-2009- In Production & Manufacturing field NOC 2141- (1st Job)
2009-2011- In Production & Manufacturing field NOC 2141- (2nd Job)
2011-till date- HSEQ NOC 2263 (3rd job)

Firstly, I have approached my previous employer and requested for Experience certificate as per CIC requirement, they have given me certificate, however they are not as per CIC standard (no. of hrs per week and total salary not mentioned). Eventually they refused to provide me the same letter as I requested.

Secondly, my existing employer has provided me Experience certificate (5 years of service till date) with all details as per CIC requirement.

Now my questions are-
Q-1 Which NOC should I apply i.e. NOC 2141 (4 years) or 2263 (5 years) ?
Q-2 Can I show the same certifcate which I got from my employer with some missing data?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
1. In Express Entry you get the highest points for three years or more of work experience in a single NOC under skill type 0, A or B in the last 10 years. In your case, the NOC 2263 qualifies and meets this requirement. So you can use 2263 as your primary NOC.

2. CIC is quite strict with regard to the requirements of the reference letter. If you have any other documents which shows the missing information (number of hours and salary), then you can submit the reference letter that you received for NOC 2141, supporting documents along with an LOE. But, this will not be necessary because your current job (2263) will already meet the Express Entry requirement. So you can choose to show this experience under Personal History rather than work experience and avoid the hassles associated with the missing information.

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I have one doubt...Do I need take my police check information in Calgary?
I am living here since October 2014 that means 1 year and 6 months

I have the police check from my country

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Dear Seniors,

I had sent additional documents (6 Months bank statement & WES report directly to be sent to Ontario Immigration) to OINP as requested by them as on 26-April-2016. I have asked them to acknowledge the mail on receipt. I, in-fact received any automated response that your mail will be answered within 15 days.

My question is:

1) How will I come to know whether the case officer has received the documents? Will they mail me back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IELTS score: L-8, S-8, W-7, R-7. Overall : 7.5
Points: 420. EE Created: 25-Oct-15. OINP Nomination: 28-Oct-15.Docs Sent to Ontario: 12-Nov-15. AOR received: 08-Mar-16. 1st Query Received: 25-Apr-16. Query Answered with supporting docs: 26-Apr-16. Status: Awaited.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
greysky1866 said:
Dear Seniors,

I had sent additional documents (6 Months bank statement & WES report directly to be sent to Ontario Immigration) to OINP as requested by them as on 26-April-2016. I have asked them to acknowledge the mail on receipt. I, in-fact received any automated response that your mail will be answered within 15 days.

My question is:

1) How will I come to know whether the case officer has received the documents? Will they mail me back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IELTS score: L-8, S-8, W-7, R-7. Overall : 7.5
Points: 420. EE Created: 25-Oct-15. OINP Nomination: 28-Oct-15.Docs Sent to Ontario: 12-Nov-15. AOR received: 08-Mar-16. 1st Query Received: 25-Apr-16. Query Answered with supporting docs: 26-Apr-16. Status: Awaited.
They will respond to your email in 2 weeks time with a standard response as given below.

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email, which has been noted.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Thanks Stanlee for your prompt reply.

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Is it a must that the job experience and the field of study must be same?I have finished my BSc in computer science but I have a job experience as logistic support executive.Am I eligible?
Please reply !

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_15 said:
Is it a must that the job experience and the field of study must be same?I have finished my BSc in computer science but I have a job experience as logistic support executive.Am I eligible?
Please reply !
Hi Sam, you can apply under FSW with your job experience as logistic support executive

Must be full time and more than 1 year

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lily_br said:
Hey guys, I have one doubt...Do I need take my police check information in Calgary?
I am living here since October 2014 that means 1 year and 6 months

I have the police check from my country
Please please anybody could answer my doubt :(

I heard that the CIC ask for PCI but I'm afraid of being refused again if I don't upload this doc

123DarcySt

May 4, 2016
Hi all,
I just recently joined this forum so forgive me if I am asking questions that may have already been asked. I am going through as many sites to find answers to my questions however I cannot seem to find any.

Firstly I would like to ask if I can create many profiles on EE?
Secondly, where do I input my personal reference code in my profile that has already been created.
Thirdly, Where is the Language test result form or certificate number on my CELPIP?? Is it my reference code or is it my pin number??
How can I check within EE to see what points am I at? I have checked in with another site and they tell me I have only got 402 points, I really hope this is incorrect as that would mean that I would not get through as the points have never gone as low as 450.
Thank you to all that can help me.
Xxx ;)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sam_15 said:
Please reply !
It is not a must. For the purpose of Express Entry NOC and education are independent of each other.

Nuwan123

Apr 27, 2016
Hi Se,

My CRS score is 402. but now i have only BSc degree.Hope i can apply for OINP. But now i am doing Master of Business studies - 1 yr course. It will be finished by next Janaury 2017. can i add thsis qualification lateron for increase my point?

can we apply for OINP anytime...?
limited # of application for a year for OINP..?
My First BSc is for Agriculture..but my working experience from Administration (NOC 1221).Should my working experience be relavant to the dergree?

Appreciate verymuch help.

Thankz ,
Nuwan