App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Thank you! You just saved me from a panic attack haha :)

max147

Jan 18, 2016
I am engaged at the moment and planning to have wedding when we both are sure that we are going to Canada.

I am planning to apply as single person, as this will increase my point. when I am selected in the pool i will get married and update the application later.

my question is: the above idea is possible and what would be the implications of this?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
max147 said:
I am engaged at the moment and planning to have wedding when we both are sure that we are going to Canada.

I am planning to apply as single person, as this will increase my point. when I am selected in the pool i will get married and update the application later.

my question is: the above idea is possible and what would be the implications of this?

Thanks
Yes, you can apply as a single person. You could get married after you submit your PR application to CIC and update them after getting married.

CanEEPR

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEPR said:
Hi,

I have worked for same company(different units) at two different locations in last 7 years . I got the reference letter from the company which mentions the name of both the company units along with duration for each unit. But it just mentions my last designation. same NOC code is applicable for both .
Should I mention this work tenure as a single entry in my work history and personal history or two different work experience and upload the same reference letter for both work experience.

Please advise.
Thanks !! +1 to you

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to take PCC from foreign countries

Hello Raj,

We have stayed in US and China and not sure how to take PCC from these countries. Can you please guide?

Thanks,
Shalini

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashar said:
Hello Raj,

We have stayed in US and China and not sure how to take PCC from these countries. Can you please guide?

Thanks,
Shalini
China PCC -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/china.asp

Hong Kong -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/hong-kong.asp

US PCC -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: shashar on January 24, 2016, 11:16:19 am
Hello Raj,

Thanks,
Shalini

Thank you for the links but the process for China is very vague. I can't understand how can I get the details or exact steps. Us is fine

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashar said:
Quote from: shashar on January 24, 2016, 11:16:19 am
Hello Raj,

Thanks,
Shalini

Thank you for the links but the process for China is very vague. I can't understand how can I get the details or exact steps. Us is fine
Well, unfortunately, I haven't applied for a Chinese PCC so I'm not aware of the nuances.

US PCC takes around 3 months to get processed. So, plan it accordingly.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Can anyone please help me in filling OINP_Human Capital stream application form ?

I was confused in Personal information section which state that "for applicants currently in Canada". As I am living in India but I had study and work Visa. So what should I fill in that section?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
Can anyone please help me in filling OINP_Human Capital stream application form ?

I was confused in Personal information section which state that "for applicants currently in Canada". As I am living in India but I had study and work Visa. So what should I fill in that section?
You can mark those fields that are not applicable to you as " N/A".

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Raj thank you.

one more question, is it compulsory to produce last six months official account statements from a bank.

As I opened my account in Indian bank at Sep 15. Before that, I was using my Canadian bank account which is longer available.

please help me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
Raj thank you.

one more question, is it compulsory to produce last six months official account statements from a bank.

As I opened my account in Indian bank at Sep 15. Before that, I was using my Canadian bank account which is longer available.

please help me.
If your bank account is not even 6 months old, then there is not way you could produce 6 months statements. :) . You could get a letter from a bank that mentions all details including the account open date and provide as much statements as possible. You could add a LOE for the same and make the job of the assessing officer easier.

Good luck!

sam1181

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Hi Raj,

I am currently living in Singapore. My spouse and son went back to India in Jan first week.

I have recently got PNP. I am expecting ITA in the next draw. I am currently arranging all the documents.

My spouse passport is issued from the state UTTAR Pradesh.
As per one of my friend's experience, it took more time to get PCC from this state.

He is suggesting us to get India PCC done for my Spouse from BLS-Singapore. They will process in 3-4 days.
Since my spouse needs to get Singapore PCC also, so we are planning to get everything done from Singapore only.
For that my spouse will fly to Singapore.

Please help to address my below queries regarding Police Clearance:
1. Is it OK to get India PCC done for my spouse from Singapore?

2. Is it OK if my spouse travel back to India after getting both the PCC (i.e. Singapore and India) and we submitted eAPR.

Thanks in advance.

looking forward for your reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sam1181 said:
Hi Raj,

I am currently living in Singapore. My spouse and son went back to India in Jan first week.

I have recently got PNP. I am expecting ITA in the next draw. I am currently arranging all the documents.

My spouse passport is issued from the state UTTAR Pradesh.
As per one of my friend's experience, it took more time to get PCC from this state.

He is suggesting us to get India PCC done for my Spouse from BLS-Singapore. They will process in 3-4 days.
Since my spouse needs to get Singapore PCC also, so we are planning to get everything done from Singapore only.
For that my spouse will fly to Singapore.

Please help to address my below queries regarding Police Clearance:
1. Is it OK to get India PCC done for my spouse from Singapore?

Absolutely fine.

2. Is it OK if my spouse travel back to India after getting both the PCC (i.e. Singapore and India) and we submitted eAPR.

Perfectly okay.

Thanks in advance.

looking forward for your reply.