19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
For questions like this I think it’s best to consult with an immigration expert (a lawyer or consultant) just to be on the safe side. But if you can get an official employment letter, job description and pay stubs from your father’s company, that’s one way to claim that work experience. I’m still not 100% sure I understand your questions though…

yettya

Apr 12, 2023
Hi Please can you help to clarify

for my work history i didnt update my EE profile i went on maternity i resigned due to my health i dont know if this will affect the scores if i update now. i am not the main applicant .

another confusion is my husband is employed by an individual but the employer do not pay his tax he files his tax himself is he classified as employed or self employed?

undettered

Aug 24, 2022
Hi, Presently around 5800 files are showing there and by reducing 3500 files from 5800. Remaining files are approx. 2300. On an average, 2000 files get added every two weeks which will add up to 4300 files again and if next draw size would be 3500 again the score will remain between 481-489. Now after 26th April draw, remaining files would be left as 800 and by adding another avergare 2000 files till next draw on 10th May. The total number of files (above 480s)would be lesser than 3500, hence CRS can be expected to drop below 480. Any thoughts on this please?

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
Hi,
I received my ITA under FSW through my foreign work experience. I became eligible for CEC about a month after receiving ITA.

In this case, should I include my Canadian work experience in my work history section? or include my foreign experience only in the work history and then put my Canadian work experience under personal activity?

Will including Canadian work experience in work history after receiving ITA be an issue?

I am very confused. I appreciate any advice, thank you.

Finaldestination

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Hello,
I have created the EE profile, I have Masters Degree in Finance, I have one question.
I have got my ECA report and below is the outcome

“COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The combination of the Bachelor's and Master's degrees generally compares to the completion of:
a four-year Bachelor of Commerce degree, and
a Master of Business Administration degree with a focus in finance
.”

Now under the education section dropdown could someone pls confirm If I can select the “Masters Degree or professional degree needed to be practice under license”
(My NOC is 12200 Account Technician and Bookkeeping)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I have created the EE profile, I have Masters Degree in Finance, I have one question.
I have got my ECA report and below is the outcome

“COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The combination of the Bachelor's and Master's degrees generally compares to the completion of:
a four-year Bachelor of Commerce degree, and
a Master of Business Administration degree with a focus in finance
.”

Now under the education section dropdown could someone pls confirm If I can select the “Masters Degree or professional degree needed to be practice under license”
(My NOC is 12200 Account Technician and Bookkeeping)
Education has nothing to do with NOC for EE profile.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi please
Am New here
Can someone pls work my through the process of applying for an Express Entry process
Thanks
Sure, I can help you with that. Here are the steps involved in the Express Entry process:
  1. Check your eligibility: The first step is to check if you are eligible for the Express Entry program. You can do this by answering a few questions on the IRCC website. If you are eligible, you will be able to create an Express Entry profile.
  2. Create an Express Entry profile: Once you have determined that you are eligible for the Express Entry program, you can create an Express Entry profile. Your profile will include your personal information, work experience, education, language skills, and other factors that will be used to calculate your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
  3. Get enough CRS points: The CRS is a points-based system that is used to rank Express Entry candidates. To be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must have a CRS score that is above the minimum threshold. There are a number of factors that can contribute to your CRS score, including your age, work experience, education, language skills, and whether you have a job offer in Canada.
  4. Get an Invitation to Apply (ITA): If you have a high enough CRS score, you will be invited to apply for permanent residence. You will have 60 days to submit your application.
  5. Submit your application: Once you have received an ITA, you will need to submit your application for permanent residence. Your application will include your personal information, work experience, education, language skills, and other documentation that supports your application.
  6. Get a decision: The IRCC will review your application and make a decision on your application. The decision process can take several months.
  7. Land in Canada: If your application is approved, you will be granted permanent residence in Canada. You will be able to live, work, and study in Canada permanently.
Here are some additional tips for applying for Express Entry:
  • Start early: The Express Entry pool is constantly being updated with new candidates. The earlier you start the process, the better your chances of being invited to apply for permanent residence.
  • Get your documents ready: Before you create your Express Entry profile, make sure you have all of the required documentation. This includes things like your passport, birth certificate, education transcripts, and language test results.
  • Get help from a professional: If you are not sure if you are eligible for Express Entry or if you need help with the application process, you can get help from a professional.
I hope this helps!

Reactions: Eunice .O.David
Jun 4, 2023
Sure, I can help you with that. Here are the steps involved in the Express Entry process:
  1. Check your eligibility: The first step is to check if you are eligible for the Express Entry program. You can do this by answering a few questions on the IRCC website. If you are eligible, you will be able to create an Express Entry profile.
  2. Create an Express Entry profile: Once you have determined that you are eligible for the Express Entry program, you can create an Express Entry profile. Your profile will include your personal information, work experience, education, language skills, and other factors that will be used to calculate your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
  3. Get enough CRS points: The CRS is a points-based system that is used to rank Express Entry candidates. To be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must have a CRS score that is above the minimum threshold. There are a number of factors that can contribute to your CRS score, including your age, work experience, education, language skills, and whether you have a job offer in Canada.
  4. Get an Invitation to Apply (ITA): If you have a high enough CRS score, you will be invited to apply for permanent residence. You will have 60 days to submit your application.
  5. Submit your application: Once you have received an ITA, you will need to submit your application for permanent residence. Your application will include your personal information, work experience, education, language skills, and other documentation that supports your application.
  6. Get a decision: The IRCC will review your application and make a decision on your application. The decision process can take several months.
  7. Land in Canada: If your application is approved, you will be granted permanent residence in Canada. You will be able to live, work, and study in Canada permanently.
Here are some additional tips for applying for Express Entry:
  • Start early: The Express Entry pool is constantly being updated with new candidates. The earlier you start the process, the better your chances of being invited to apply for permanent residence.
  • Get your documents ready: Before you create your Express Entry profile, make sure you have all of the required documentation. This includes things like your passport, birth certificate, education transcripts, and language test results.
  • Get help from a professional: If you are not sure if you are eligible for Express Entry or if you need help with the application process, you can get help from a professional.
I hope this helps!
how much would I need to process my document during this process pls