+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
how much would I need to process my document during this process pls
The cost of processing your documents during the Express Entry process will vary depending on the specific services you require. However, you can expect to pay the following fees:

• Express Entry application processing fee: The IRCC charges a processing fee of $850 CAD for each Express Entry application and right of permanent residence fee $515 CAD
  • Biometrics fee: The IRCC charges a biometrics fee of $85 CAD for each Express Entry applicant.
  • Language test fees: You will need to pay for language tests if you are applying for Express Entry under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, or the Canadian Experience Class. The cost of language tests will vary depending on the test you take.
  • Other fees: You may also incur other fees, such as the cost of having your documents translated or the cost of hiring an immigration lawyer.
The total cost of processing your documents during the Express Entry process can be significant. Here are some tips for reducing the cost of processing your documents:
  • Apply for Express Entry early: The earlier you apply for Express Entry, the more time you will have to gather your documents and prepare your application. This will help you avoid paying for last-minute rush fees.
  • Do your research: There are many resources available to help you understand the Express Entry process and the fees involved. By doing your research, you can make sure that you are not overpaying for services.
  • Consider using a free service: There are a number of free services available to help you with the Express Entry process. These services can provide you with information and resources to help you complete your application.
  • Hire an immigration lawyer: If you are not comfortable completing the Express Entry process on your own, you can hire an immigration lawyer. However, it is important to note that hiring an immigration lawyer can be expensive.
I hope this helps!

sstteacher

Jun 10, 2023
Outstanding! Really heart touching post!
I need your personal help in my profile.
Would you please help me?
Anyhow, thank you so much for your precious and informative post

Crelliphit

Jun 10, 2023
I thought all you needed to do to get express entry into Canada was to buy a scratch card...match 3 pictures of visas on the card and get a real one?
It seems ridiculously easy to immigrate to Canada these days. The government publishes letters in UK newspapers almost begging people to go there.
I remember a time when it was fairly difficult to get a work/entry visa.
Oh Canada...what happened?

sstteacher

Jun 10, 2023
I submitted online application for express entry under FSW program without IELTS and ECA on 3-6-2023 which resulted " ineligible".
Now, can I submit another application or can apply for Visit visa or any other program for Canada?
Please guide me.
Thank you

sstteacher

Jun 10, 2023
What is your question?

My question is, I submitted online application for express entry under FSW program without IELTS and ECA on 3-6-2023 which resulted "ineligible"
Now, I am confused, can I submit another application or can apply for Visit visa?
Thank you

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I submitted online application for express entry under FSW program without IELTS and ECA on 3-6-2023 which resulted " ineligible".
Now, can I submit another application or can apply for Visit visa or any other program for Canada?
Please guide me.
Thank you
You can apply for a visitor visa. You have so far only create a profile under EE-FSW that was listed ineligible, that was because you had no IELTS and ECA. Doing so, has no impact on your ability to apply for a visitor visa. IRCC will evaluate whether you are a genuine visitor or not though before approving your visitor visa.

sstteacher

Jun 10, 2023
You can apply for a visitor visa. You have so far only create a profile under EE-FSW that was listed ineligible, that was because you had no IELTS and ECA. Doing so, has no impact on your ability to apply for a visitor visa. IRCC will evaluate whether you are a genuine visitor or not though before approving your visitor visa.
That's is great to see your precious response.how I can get ECA please. I don't have any idea, would you like to help me out please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That's is great to see your precious response.how I can get ECA please. I don't have any idea, would you like to help me out please
Google - Express Entry ECA - to get the list of organizations to complete the ECA. Select an organization and then follow their instructions.

sstteacher

Jun 10, 2023
Google - Express Entry ECA - to get the list of organizations to complete the ECA. Select an organization and then follow their instructions.
Thank you once again.
Are these Canadian based organizations? And how much the charge for one Certificate or degree?