04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
Thanks .. its really pleasent to know that PPR is around somewhere.

What checks are covered in BG Check? Employment or criminality?
Or both..
I have a poistive LMIA .
AOR JUNE 17
RPRF SEPT 14
Everything. Security, criminality, employment, and general background checks. They are very thorough and extensive, and can take a very long time, since they are out of CIC's control entirely. That said, most of us don't have anything to worry about. Under Express Entry, they are completed within the six month application processing window.

My BG check is still not needed at this time.. No change even after RPRF
It won't change on your MyCIC until the week or day before you are supposed to get your PPR, in most cases.

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
Dear experts. I have a question regarding my Express entry and recent TRV which is bugging me a lot. I applied for TRV couple of months ago and in the employment history section from 2009-2011 I just put as full time education, even though I was working full time but as I wasn’t sure I would get a reference letter from that employer, I didn’t mention it (I know silly mistake) Now I want those three years to include towards my foreign work experience but I am confused what to do. If I include my CRS is 481 if I don’t it drops to 456. Please kindly help me with it
Thanks

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Aragorn165 said:
Everything. Security, criminality, employment, and general background checks. They are very thorough and extensive, and can take a very long time, since they are out of CIC's control entirely. That said, most of us don't have anything to worry about. Under Express Entry, they are completed within the six month application processing window.
It won't change on your MyCIC until the week or day before you are supposed to get your PPR, in most cases.
But sir my RPRF is through. N it says that you are eligible for the class you have applied.. still all the checks are left to be done??

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
But sir my RPRF is through. N it says that you are eligible for the class you have applied.. still all the checks are left to be done??
Yes, RPRF requests usually follow completion and eligibility checks. Background checks are a separate and very complicated process.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I'm planning for below affidavit to be notorized to show my wife has added my surname to her maiden name and she didn't had any surname earlier in her name. Kindly advise.

I,---- born on --- wife of ------ residing at ----, solemnly affirm and state on oath as follows:-

I herby declare that I am residing at above mentioned address.

I hereby declare that my name is X Y as per my passport---
However, my name has been spelt in my documents as follows:

X OR X Y

I was known as X without surname before my marriage and after marriage I am known as X Y and added my husband’s surname to my name.

The above names mentioned belong to only one person and that person is me.
What is stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

Place
Date DEPONENT

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kamy said:
Hi,

I'm planning for below affidavit to be notorized to show my wife has added my surname to her maiden name and she didn't had any surname earlier in her name. Kindly advise.

I,---- born on --- wife of ------ residing at ----, solemnly affirm and state on oath as follows:-

I herby declare that I am residing at above mentioned address.

I hereby declare that my name is X Y as per my passport---
However, my name has been spelt in my documents as follows:

X OR X Y

I was known as X without surname before my marriage and after marriage I am known as X Y and added my husband’s surname to my name.

The above names mentioned belong to only one person and that person is me.
What is stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

Place
Date DEPONENT
Looks fine to me. Also ensure all the points mentioned below are taken care of

Ideally, an affidavit for one and the same person should include the following details:
  • The original name of the deponent
  • Changed name of the deponent
  • Document in which the change occurs
  • Deponent’s relevant personal details
  • Declaration stating that there is no fraud or misrepresentation in the affidavit

Check this link for more details https://legaldesk.com/affidavits/affidavit-for-one-and-the-same-person

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Hi stanlee
My medical has passed in express entry last month .before applying for express entry i have spouse open work permit also and today I got medical request in sowp .I am confused that why cic didnot update same medical in sowp .because I read in many posts that cic update pr medical in sowp .is this ok

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
Hi stanlee
My medical has passed in express entry last month .before applying for express entry i have spouse open work permit also and today I got medical request in sowp .I am confused that why cic didnot update same medical in sowp .because I read in many posts that cic update pr medical in sowp .is this ok
I am not sure why CIC did not update it nor I am aware of the process. But thinking logically, if they have asked for the medical details, and if you have it, you can submit it again, I believe it would address the situation. In case I am wrong, someone who has experience or information in this regard can help you.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Aragorn165 said:
Yes, RPRF requests usually follow completion and eligibility checks. Background checks are a separate and very complicated process.
I have heard only security and criminality is checked after RPRF while employment is checked before it based on which eligibility is made

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
My BG checks are in progress while RPRF is already submitted
How long is it gonna take now.

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
Hi Guys!

Indeed this is an excellent post and fantastic forum which provide quite comprehensive information regarding Canadian Immigration.I am new to the idea of immigration.From the Canadian website i got enough information but again want to confirm it as i might be wrong in calculating my points.

I m 34 years old Electrical engineer working in Telecoms sector since past 10 years with IELTS score : R=7,S=7,L=7.5,W=6.5 (Have no Canadian Work Experience)

As per my calculation, my Break-Down & Total Points for FSWP are :

English = 22
Education = 23 (BSC Electrical Engineering+MSC Engineering Management)
Experience = 15 (NOC -2147)
Age =12
Total = 72

Please correct me if i am wrong and also suggest me if i am able to apply for Express Entry visa??

//Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I have heard only security and criminality is checked after RPRF while employment is checked before it based on which eligibility is made
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg4904950#msg4904950

Check the above post. The applicant was rejected after paying RPRF because the VO was not satisfied with his work exp.

*I have posted the above example only to convey that RPRF is just another stage and the verification of NOC/jobs can happen after that*.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
rajkamalmohanram said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg4904950#msg4904950

Check the above post. The applicant was rejected after paying RPRF because the VO was not satisfied with his work exp.

*I have posted the above example only to convey that RPRF is just another stage and the verification of NOC/jobs can happen after that*.
Thats really heart breaking..