Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
No worries, same happened to my account.

rafzy said:
Guys,

Just want to confirm one thing quickly.

My Aor Date is 24 Nov and Meds Pass date is 30 Nov.

At time of my meds pass, my background check status switched from not needed to not started on 1st Dec.

On 2nd Dec about 24 hours later, my application background status changed from not started to not needed.

Is it ok for the bkg status to revert back to NN in just 24 hours of going to NS ?

Im worried :-[

abid91

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Dec 2015
Nomination.....
29th Sept 2016
AOR Received.
13th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
awaiting
ashpkgo70 said:
The status "Provided" means You have successfully uploaded your documents. It will change to received once they confirm that you have provided the correct ones. Sorry I missed to mention this part in the post. Will add it.
Thank you ash! really appreciate your work.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medical approval times don't have a pattern to my naked eye....do they? some people have it in less than a week and then there are cases waiting for like weeks. And on IRCC website they say it can take upto 3 months.

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi to everyone! Been away awhile, but I see a lot of activity on this topic.

So guys, I need some advice. I finally gathered all my documents for complete application, but I have my doubts about one issue.

The titles of my work positions on my reference letters are not exactly the same as the translated titles on the pay stubs and contracts.

The thing is, the official translator translated the titles literally from my native language to English, while my employers used adjusted titles formulated in accordance with generally used titles in English (so not literal translations).

By the way, the reference letters are prepared exactly as prescribed by IRCC; they contain all the required information and data.

What would you do, upload only reference letters or reference letters with translations of pay stubs and contracts (which contain slightly, but different work position titles)?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krout said:
So guys, I need some advice. I finally gathered all my documents for complete application, but I have my doubts about one issue.
Why would you even upload the pay stubs if all the required information is already provided in the reference letters?
If I were you I would simply go with the reference letters and forget about the pay stubs.

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
ashpkgo70 said:
Hey guys,
Looks like there has been a lot of confusion about the status changes in the profile and what do they mean.

Let me share some common things I have noticed via many posts on this forum and what do the changes mean. If anyone find any mistake or would like to correct the information provided below, please let me know I will make an update in the edit.

Our files are most likely assigned to nearest Visa offices, people also refer them as Local visa office or LVO. And for particular visa offices they use terms as NDVO (New delhi visa office), MVO (Manilla visa office) and so on... How do they decide to which VO to transfer your file, we are not entirely sure, but most likely to the nearest visa office to your current country of residence.

Following is the process how they access your file after you have submitted e-APR

Steps 1, 2 and 3 can go in parallel, after each one of them are complete 4 and then 5 will follow.
File transfer to Local VO will happen once step 1,2 and 3 are complete. Local VO will take care of steps 4 and 5.

1. Medical will change to passed (if you have passed the medical exam) -- depends on clinic to clinic and country to country, they will check if you don't any serious conditions like HIV, hepatitis and you wont be a burden on their health care initially.
2. R10 (Completeness check) -- they will verify if they have received all the documents, will notify you if you have missed any
3. A11.2 (Analyst Recommendation) -- they will verify if you are actually eligible for the program you have applied under and calculate CRS and if your CRS was above cutoff for that draw.
4. Background check and other formalities and checks -- here they will verify everything that you have mentioned in your application. Travel history, personal history, work history, criminality check etc... This part is time consuming, it if safe to assume that normally it would take anywhere from 1 to 4 months. Although the BG check time varies heavily. May even exceed the 6 months timeline. No one knows for sure how long will it take for your file.
5. Final decision -- I have seen 1 to 7 days after BG check completed to final decision made. Again, the time will vary and depends on visa officer.
In rarest cases they schedule an interview, they are very rare and we have not seen enough cases to conclude anything.

After the final decision has been made, you will receive a passport request (PPR) where you have to submit your passport for stamping and 4 photographs along with it. Your visa will be then stamped with the most awaited maple leaf visa along with CoPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) and you will have to make a first landing before the specified expiry date on CoPR.

Below are the "normal" change of statuses and "general" time period.

1. Application/profile status : Open (Will stay open until a final decision has been made)
2. Review of eligibility : In progress (Mostly it will stay like this until a final decision has been made)
3. Review of Medical results : No needed to Passed (Generally it will take 1 day to 2 months)
4. Review of submitted documents :
No documents required at this time to Requested additional documents (or something like that if they have requested any new documents).
Requested additional documents to Provided then to Received (the status will change to Provided once you have successfully uploaded the documents and once they have confirm that documents are the correct ones the status will change to Received).
No additional documents needed at this time (This will stay like this for rest of your application if they have not requested any additional documents)
5. Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time (Probably will stay like that throughout your application unless you have an schedule interview)
6. A background check is needed : This varies from VO to VO, I am mentioning general trends in statuses
Not needed at this time to Not started to again Not needed at this time to In progress -- This tend is generally for NDVO.
Not needed at this time to In progress : CEC applicants will generally have this status change.
Not started to In progress : Some CEC applicants and other VOs generally have this status change.
Not started to Not needed at this time to In progress : Some people have not started as their initial status and sometimes it will follow like this
Not needed at this time to Not started to Not needed at this time to In progress to Not needed at this time to In progress : Sometimes or generally NDVO follows this trend. Some applicants have noticed this kind of change of statuses. Not need to worry they got their PR after second time it changed to In progress.
In progress to passed : This will happen if you have passed the background check.
7. Final decision : Not started to Decision made -- this will happen after your BG changes to passed.

The above timelines I have outlined are based on hundreds of forum posts and following the general trend. These timeline varies drastically and one can only speculate on it. There is no analytics site that predicts accurate PPR date from AOR even with hundreds of cases on their tracker.

If there is any communication from CIC, any good news or bad news, you will be informed via your my CIC profile. So be sure to check it regularly. Even though they send out e-mail if there has been any changes in our applications, I have seen cases of e-mail not getting delivered to applicant. So be sure to login and check your profile every single day.

I hope you all find this post helpful. Please let me know if there is any information that is wrong or if you have any suggestions.
In addition to that lets be hopeful and post our experience, questions, doubts and answers here in forums and help each other out.
+ 1 ....thank you very much a very helpful insights!

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
In case of PPR, how many days are given to send the passport to VO? It is useful to know when planning business trips, vacation, etc

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
hi mr raj...how do i put inputs into the lists of eapr for nov 2016 spreadsheet? im nov 28 eapr btw.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
DOn't WE NEED TO fill the federal forms in
eAPR level.as I just see the supporting documents to
upload but don't see the differnt forms like economic class
,Generic application etc.your suggestion is highly appreciated.thanks

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Dedicated said:
Why would you even upload the pay stubs if all the required information is already provided in the reference letters?
If I were you I would simply go with the reference letters and forget about the pay stubs.
Thanks for the advice Dedicated! I thought about doing just that, but had some doubts.

ramangill

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
Hello Raj

I could not update spreadsheet. My BG check was changed to Not started from not needed on Nov 22 with my meds passed. No change after that.
Any idea how long would it take to go in process.

Thanks for great work.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
axeans said:
Hi,
I submitted my e-APR on 2 December.
Any idea how soon can i expect passport submit request notification
As per current trend - 6-7 months. Currently June AoRs (few July) are getting PPR.

sm19151089

Dec 5, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I applied for EAPR on Nov 22, 2016, Meds passed on Nov 30 and received additional document requirement on Dec 2, mentioning the following:

Date: December 2, 2016
UCI: 928***** Application: E0006*****
MUHAMMAD ----- *****
Email: *****@gmail.com
Dear MUHAMMAD ----- *****,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
review of your application, we require the following documents:

 928***** - MUHAMMAD ----- *****:

 Travel History: Please use the following link to provide details of your Travel history. Include
the days in your dates (YYYY-MM-DD) and note the length of stay.
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

 Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your PERSONAL history for the
period 2013/05 - PRESENT. Do not leave any gaps in time.
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/12/09.
---------------

As per the letter, three documents are required.

1. It mentions just my UCI and Name and I'm not sure what is required.

2. It mentions that I need to upload the travel history that I have already submitted in my electronic application.

3. It requires personal history for only a specific period that is already mentioned in the electronic application submitted. So I'm not sure whether to mention only the Personal History in the PDF and not any other detail. What else to mention?

It would be really kind if anyone could answer my queries, thank you.