+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am only starting to get my documents for e-APR.

Got some questions about PCC. I have moved from my permanent address (one in passport) to another state since 7 months ago. In this case which passport office do I apply for PCC, near to my permanent address (preferable) or new one?
Also my only address proof for current address is my rental agreement. Will this be enough for verification?

Another thing that is confusing to me was reading about submitting visa application forms when going for PCC. Is this required and what would we show for it?

In the online Passport seva site this is the first option:
Please enter the state and district of applicants Present Address or of the Passport Office you are applying for.
So essentially I should be apply from the office near my permanent address right?

I am from India btw :)

Reactions: rahulgupta45

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryanrf said:
I am only starting to get my documents for e-APR.

Got some questions about PCC. I have moved from my permanent address (one in passport) to another state since 7 months ago. In this case which passport office do I apply for PCC, near to my permanent address (preferable) or new one?
Also my only address proof for current address is my rental agreement. Will this be enough for verification?

Another thing that is confusing to me was reading about submitting visa application forms when going for PCC. Is this required and what would we show for it?

In the online Passport seva site this is the first option:
Please enter the state and district of applicants Present Address or of the Passport Office you are applying for.
So essentially I should be apply from the office near my permanent address right?

I am from India btw :)
It's highly recommended to get it from a PSK nearby your permanent address as you will need couple of acquaintances to vouch for you when PCC is done. However, if you have known contacts in your current neighborhood (I mean present address), you can get from local PSK with rental agreement.
Hope this helps!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS LIST

2nd November Update

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous update - N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=10pt]Total Number of Applicants =02
[size=10pt]Number of PPRs =00
[size=10pt]Pending PPRs =02

Stream Name e-APR AOR Meds Passed BGS change dates R10/A11.2 Status Visa Office File Transfer date PPR Additional Information
FSW/PNPrajkamalmohanram02 Nov
FSW/PNPrainbow0002 Nov
FSW/PNPramangill02 Nov

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
It's highly recommended to get it from a PSK nearby your permanent address as you will need couple of acquaintances to vouch for you when PCC is done. However, if you have known contacts in your current neighborhood (I mean present address), you can get from local PSK with rental agreement.
Hope this helps!
I barely know anyone around here so will go for the one near my permanent address. Thank you :)

Can I make changes to my EE profile now? I would like to remove some experience that was added to my NOC as it would be difficult to get reference for it. This is after I applied for nomination although I had sent OINP the changes.

And just curious whether I can change my info after getting ITA. I believe a draw will happen soon.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ryanrf said:
I barely know anyone around here so will go for the one near my permanent address. Thank you :)

Can I make changes to my EE profile now? I would like to remove some experience that was added to my NOC as it would be difficult to get reference for it. This is after I applied for nomination although I had sent OINP the changes.

And just curious whether I can change my info after getting ITA. I believe a draw will happen soon.
Yes, you can change this information after getting ITA as long as it doesn't affect your eligibility in anyway.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
They didn't ask me any immigration document (ITA letter etc) when I did my upfront medical exam. You just need your passport and photos to get it done. You should confirm this with your DMP.
Thanks Raj.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys - Those of you who are submitting your e-APRs in November 2016, please submit it with the following details.

Stream
Name
e-APR AOR

and as and when the updates happen, kindly post them so that I can update the list!

Good luck!

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
They didn't ask me any immigration document (ITA letter etc) when I did my upfront medical exam. You just need your passport and photos to get it done. You should confirm this with your DMP.
Raj, how many days before I should get an appointment for medical?
Also, how much time it takes for the complete medical exam?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
Raj, how many days before I should get an appointment for medical?
Also, how much time it takes for the complete medical exam?
I booked an appointment before 2 days. Depending on where you are, you might want to consider taking it earlier. It takes approximately 2 hours. Be at the clinic at least 1 hour before (They asked me to come at 11 but I went around 9.45 and they started the process right away).

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys - Those of you who are submitting your e-APRs in November 2016, please submit it with the following details.

Stream
Name
e-APR AOR

and as and when the updates happen, kindly post them so that I can update the list!

Good luck!

Raj, good luck with your application and wish you a speedy PR.

Will join the list soon. :)

I require some clarification related to Proof of funds and Work Exp:
- Should we follow the same format for PoF as we did for the OINP?
- Should I add my pay slips for the previous jobs with experience letters as everything is mentioned in letters, except the salary. If yes, how many months will be ok? Last 3 months or 6 months? For OINP I had submitted for last 6 months.

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
Hope this helps!

You have registered under RPO xxx but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO yyy. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Got this while registering for PCC. Seems I got no choice but to go to the one near my present location :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ryanrf said:

You have registered under RPO xxx but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO yyy. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

Got this while registering for PCC. Seems I got no choice but to go to the one near my present location :(
I had the same issue. Just create a new account using a new e-mail ID and change the RPO.

Good luck!

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
Will join the list soon. :)

I require some clarification related to Proof of funds and Work Exp:
- Should we follow the same format for PoF as we did for the OINP?
- Should I add my pay slips for the previous jobs with experience letters as everything is mentioned in those letters, except the salary. If yes, how many months? 3 months or 6 months?
Adding to above query:

Is this stream correct to mention in the Schedule 4 form (which is for PNP applicants): OINP - Human Capital Priorities Stream?