Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
I am just wondering, what were they doing whole month in the LVO.
Christmas shopping. They have lives too... :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dedicated said:
How is it possible that in only took them 1 day for that? Isn't it a time-consuming process (international agencies, etc.)?
Well, sometimes, you just have to do your part and luck does the rest :) . Not all applicants will see such expedited processing! Yes, security is generally the longest part (especially if you have visited a lot of countries etc).

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, sometimes, you just have to do your part and luck does the rest :) . Not all applicants will see such expedited processing! Yes, security is generally the longest part (especially if you have visited a lot of countries etc).
1 day for complete background check................. simply unbelievable....... :'( :'( :'(

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
1 day for complete background check................. simply unbelievable....... :'( :'( :'(
if i think out loud, i dont think they initiate a thorough check with agencies in different countries for all the applicants and might fall back on the PCCs for most parts. It might be driven by your profile, places you have traveled to...and in most cases the instinct of the person looking at your file. This is exactly similar to how a random check at the airport where you are pulled out of security for additional check OR even through all the points some people get stopped at gate and grilled with more questions....its all driven by the instinct of the person looking at you and trying to profile you. And mind you in this case its a hierarchy or series of people that look at your file....and it needs one guy to get trigerred but in most cases if your profile is simple and PCCs state you are fine may be its enough.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That only states when somebody logged in to change the status on security check. I would assume, that they can start the day they will get your application. And if you were just in countries, where they have good access to the registers and if no red flags were raised, then they finish fairy fast (within 2-3 weeks).

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
May help those who have ordered GCMS, and those who shall initiate the process, I stumbled upon the following thread as posted by someone else:-

Notes were generated just before PPR, you can check this thread to see how the GCMS notes match up to the MyCIC account updates:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-post-ppr-actual-processing-timeline-t403916.0.html

GCMS Notes received after PPR was issued that explains my processing timeline from AOR to PPR
I ordered my GCMS notes for the first time on the day my application turned 5 months old, in order to receive it when the processing time becomes 6 so I would understand why it may pass the 6 months threshold. With Allah mighty blessings, I received my PPR 10 days later. The notes where issued the day before my PPR email was sent out, but it contains all the exact information required.

timeline on MyCIC
2015/07/17: ITA
2015/09/10: Submission of eAPR
2015/09/11: AOR
2015/12/18: Medical: Passed / Background Check: In progress
2015/12/22: Background Check: Not needed at this time
2016/02/14: Background Check: In progress
2016/02/15: RPRF request / paid
2016/02/19: PPR email (received it 3 days later, thanks to my lawyer)

Actual timeline from GCMS notes

2015/12/18: SUPPORT AGENT REVIEW: Preparing application for R10, Medicals: PASSED- Attaching my lawyer as a representative - Checking ECA is available - Checking IELTS - Requesting verification of Education - Funds - PCC - RCMP Check initiated
2015/12/19: AGENT REVIEW: R10 OK - PCCs OK - Education verified on WES - Criminality: PASSED
2015/12/22: AGENT REVIEW: Work experiences match proposed NOC - Reference Letters are verified - FSW and CRS scores are OK - Confirmation of marriage documents - Eligibility: RECOMMENDED PASS - Security check: REQUESTED
File transfer from CIO to CPC Ottawa - Workload redistribution
2016/02/14: OFFICER REVIEW: Confirm intention to reside in XXXX - Security Check: PASSED - Eligibility: PASSED - PR Application: ACCEPTED - RPRF : OUTSTANDING
Counterfoil: In Printing Queue
COPR: In Printing Queue
2016/02/15: OUTGOING MAIL: RPRF request
2016/02/16: INCOMING MAIL: RPRF Paid
- If your RPRF wasn't paid upfront, and you receive a request in a later stage (4 months or more), this is definitely a great sign of application acceptance.
- My application was literally untouched for 13 months post to AOR then most of the checks were done in a span of 5 days!
- IRCC work a lot on weekends, if you check the dates, you'll find a lot of Saturdays and Sundays.
- There are 3 types of reviewing personal: Support Agent, Agent and Officer. I assume the rank is ascending, and an Officer is the one deciding the fate of an application.
- Security Checks are the most time consuming elements of an application. After further research on Google and the forum, CSIS (Canadian Intelligence) receives a request from IRCC to conduct a Security Background check on all applicants 18 years and over towards CSIS databases, such as terrorism and espionage. CSIS also send requests to all intelligence agencies of all the countries you live in for 6 months or more. This is done as part of a global information sharing protocol (reference and confirmation is in research)
- Most of the notes regarding my spouse were deleted, actual blank pages and sections. This, I can't figure out why yet!

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
anti_maniac said:
if i think out loud, i dont think they initiate a thorough check with agencies in different countries for all the applicants and might fall back on the PCCs for most parts. It might be driven by your profile, places you have traveled to...and in most cases the instinct of the person looking at your file. This is exactly similar to how a random check at the airport where you are pulled out of security for additional check OR even through all the points some people get stopped at gate and grilled with more questions....its all driven by the instinct of the person looking at you and trying to profile you. And mind you in this case its a hierarchy or series of people that look at your file....and it needs one guy to get trigerred but in most cases if your profile is simple and PCCs state you are fine may be its enough.
possible

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AK_canada said:
May help those who have ordered GCMS, and those who shall initiate the process, I stumbled upon the following thread as posted by someone else:-

Notes were generated just before PPR, you can check this thread to see how the GCMS notes match up to the MyCIC account updates:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-post-ppr-actual-processing-timeline-t403916.0.html

GCMS Notes received after PPR was issued that explains my processing timeline from AOR to PPR
I ordered my GCMS notes for the first time on the day my application turned 5 months old, in order to receive it when the processing time becomes 6 so I would understand why it may pass the 6 months threshold. With Allah mighty blessings, I received my PPR 10 days later. The notes where issued the day before my PPR email was sent out, but it contains all the exact information required.

timeline on MyCIC

2015/12/18: SUPPORT AGENT REVIEW: Preparing application for R10, Medicals: PASSED- Attaching my lawyer as a representative - Checking ECA is available - Checking IELTS - Requesting verification of Education - Funds - PCC - RCMP Check initiated
2015/12/19: AGENT REVIEW: R10 OK - PCCs OK - Education verified on WES - Criminality: PASSED
2015/12/22: AGENT REVIEW: Work experiences match proposed NOC - Reference Letters are verified - FSW and CRS scores are OK - Confirmation of marriage documents - Eligibility: RECOMMENDED PASS - Security check: REQUESTED
2016/02/14: OFFICER REVIEW: Confirm intention to reside in XXXX - Security Check: PASSED - Eligibility: PASSED - PR Application: ACCEPTED - RPRF : OUTSTANDING
- If your RPRF wasn't paid upfront, and you receive a request in a later stage (4 months or more), this is definitely a great sign of application acceptance.
- My application was literally untouched for 13 months post to AOR then most of the checks were done in a span of 5 days!
- IRCC work a lot on weekends, if you check the dates, you'll find a lot of Saturdays and Sundays.
- There are 3 types of reviewing personal: Support Agent, Agent and Officer. I assume the rank is ascending, and an Officer is the one deciding the fate of an application.
- Security Checks are the most time consuming elements of an application. After further research on Google and the forum, CSIS (Canadian Intelligence) receives a request from IRCC to conduct a Security Background check on all applicants 18 years and over towards CSIS databases, such as terrorism and espionage. CSIS also send requests to all intelligence agencies of all the countries you live in for 6 months or more. This is done as part of a global information sharing protocol (reference and confirmation is in research)
- Most of the notes regarding my spouse were deleted, actual blank pages and sections. This, I can't figure out why yet!
Nice. Another reference material. Thanks for sharing! +1

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
GLcanada said:
Hi seniors,

Can you plz advise me what to do with my case.

PNP nomination received and PR applied on Dec 31st , 2016.

Medicals and PCC( India) submitted
Emigration Fee Paid
Medicals passed
On 17tH Jan CIC requested an additional document – Malaysia PCC ( since PCC is applicable only for countries traveled in last 5 years &stayed >6months,I thought it’s not required because my stay in Malaysia was between 2010 July -2011 Dec , but after that I frequently traveled Malaysia official /personal but not more than a month. Though CIC has given 60 days’ time for me to submit Malaysia PCC , my worry is about Ielts which is going to expire on 14th March.

I understood that Malaysia PCC is taking 1-2 months’ time, for which I was told that I can submit my acknowledgement receipt to CIC in worse case if I couldn’t get the PCC within 60 days and request them for additional time ( is it correct?) will the case officer provide me extra time ? please advise. If so, is my ielts still valid or do I need to submit new one.

And do i need to wait for 60days or can i send the PCC apllication aknolwdgement before 60days to CIC to save time?

AD requested on 17th Jan
Time available to submit AD is till 17th March
Ielts expiry date is 14th March.

I know already posted a query about my Ielts expiry issue but that was before CIC requesting AD on Malaysia PCC.

looking forward

Thank you
Regards
Lavanya
Hey Lavanya,

Since no one has answered you I'll give it a shot...

I'm a little confused about the status of you application, you say "PR applied on Dec 31st , 2016" so I'm guessing you got an AOR on the 31st Dec, right?

If that's the case then don't worry about your IELTS as it was valid at the time of you AOR and that's what counts. If it expires after the AOR it's OK, you don't have to redo it.

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
g126 said:
If that's the case then don't worry about your IELTS as it was valid at the time of you AOR and that's what counts. If it expires after the AOR it's OK, you don't have to redo it.
Is it the case for pc too ? My ppc expires mid Feb, my aor was december.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eatpraylove said:
Is it the case for pc too ? My ppc expires mid Feb, my aor was december.
Whatever you have submitted with your application should be valid at the day of your application, respectively day of the AOR (which is very fast).
That it will expire later on is not problem anymore (you do not know how long will they take for your application).
If you rise CSE specially for some missing PCC, which you could not provide sooner because of long delivery time, that one should be valid at the day you have raised your CSE (at least that is what I think).

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GLcanada said:
Hi seniors,

Can you plz advise me what to do with my case.

PNP nomination received and PR applied on Dec 31st , 2016.

Medicals and PCC( India) submitted
Emigration Fee Paid
Medicals passed
On 17tH Jan CIC requested an additional document – Malaysia PCC ( since PCC is applicable only for countries traveled in last 5 years &stayed >6months,I thought it’s not required because my stay in Malaysia was between 2010 July -2011 Dec , but after that I frequently traveled Malaysia official /personal but not more than a month. Though CIC has given 60 days’ time for me to submit Malaysia PCC , my worry is about Ielts which is going to expire on 14th March.

I understood that Malaysia PCC is taking 1-2 months’ time, for which I was told that I can submit my acknowledgement receipt to CIC in worse case if I couldn’t get the PCC within 60 days and request them for additional time ( is it correct?) will the case officer provide me extra time ? please advise. If so, is my ielts still valid or do I need to submit new one.

And do i need to wait for 60days or can i send the PCC apllication aknolwdgement before 60days to CIC to save time?

AD requested on 17th Jan
Time available to submit AD is till 17th March
Ielts expiry date is 14th March.

I know already posted a query about my Ielts expiry issue but that was before CIC requesting AD on Malaysia PCC.

looking forward

Thank you
Regards
Lavanya
You say PCC is applicable only for countries traveled in last 5 years &stayed > 6 months. If I'm not wrong I think it's last 10 years and not 5 years.

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
vensak said:
Whatever you have submitted with your application should be valid at the day of your application, respectively day of the AOR (which is very fast).
That it will expire later on is not problem anymore (you do not know how long will they take for your application).
If you rise CSE specially for some missing PCC, which you could not provide sooner because of long delivery time, that one should be valid at the day you have raised your CSE (at least that is what I think).
My ppc is valid, im just thinking they may request another one in mid feb after it expires... then i will go through the process again and the mess of translating the docs.. ugh i hope they dont ask for new ones ...

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainbow00 said:
You say PCC is applicable only for countries traveled in last 5 years &stayed > 6 months. If I'm not wrong I think it's last 10 years and not 5 years.
You have to submit PCC from every country you have stayed in cumulatively 6months + since you were 18.

PCC must be either less than 6 months old on the day of your E-APR (same as sending application). Or it must be issued later than the last time you have stayed in that country. (that also means short term visits).

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
AK_canada said:

timeline on MyCIC

Thanks for sharing. +1