+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Check this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html;msg1346436#msg1346436

I would suggest you to order past the 2.5 - 3 month mark to get the most out of it.
+1 @Raj. You are doing terrrific job across threads helping out forum members in need.....

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
renne9009 said:
Hi All

I submitted my eapr on 21st November:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this tim
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

I went through an upfront Medicals on 15th and attached that copy in my application.
I am not sure where my application is stuck.

Can someone please suggest.

Thanks in advance!!
I am in exactly same status (even a step lower, "review of submitted documents" is also empty)...i believe we have no choice than to wait

wolfskin

Dec 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
07-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-02-2017
anti_maniac said:
I am in exactly same status (even a step lower, "review of submitted documents" is also empty)...i believe we have no choice than to wait
My "Review of submitted documents" was also blank for a month, I got AOR on Nov 14 and just med passed today(exactly a month). And my BGS changed to IP, Review of submitted documents changed to "No additional documents are needed at this time".
I guess it's just taking them longer to process applications as the holiday season coming.

FYI I applied under CEC stream.

teewhy709

May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
rafzy said:
This means that your application has passed R10 checks and your A11.2 checks are still in progress.

A11.2 checks usually takes about 1-3 weeks to pass.

After that when your file will be transferred to LVO, you will get a ghost email.
After my application was updated to Medical Passed, I just a ghost email 2 days later. Does it mean A11.2 checks have been passed?

Regards

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello Raj,

Sorry for raising another query but something from nowhere popped up in my head. This year in June I applied for tourist visa to Canada and same got rejected to due to funds and family.
My application post ITA do not have any mention of same. Does that amount to concealment or this is not an issue.there is no rejection on my passport.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
teewhy709 said:
After my application was updated to Medical Passed, I just a ghost email 2 days later. Does it mean A11.2 checks have been passed?

Regards
No.

Before any conclusion can be drawn from this change in your application status, Can you tell me what is the Background Check Status at the time your Medicals changed to Pass and after 2 days time when you got ghost email ?

If your Background Check status changed fron NN>NS (at time of your medicals pass) and later it changed from NS>NN (at the time of ghost email), Then this means that your R10 (Eligibility) checks are done and they are OK and now your application is in que for A11.2 checks to be done.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Hello Raj,

Sorry for raising another query but something from nowhere popped up in my head. This year in June I applied for tourist visa to Canada and same got rejected to due to funds and family.
My application post ITA do not have any mention of same. Does that amount to concealment or this is not an issue.there is no rejection on my passport.
In the Statutory Questions Part, Did you answer YES to any questions ?

Also, have your mentioned your previous UCI number in your PR application or not ?

IF NO for both above questions, then I'd suggest you to send a CSE ASAP and write an LOE mentioning your previous UCI number and your previous Tourist Visa rejection.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rafzy said:
In the Statutory Questions Part, Did you answer YES to any questions ?

Also, have your mentioned your previous UCI number in your PR application or not ?

IF NO for both above questions, then I'd suggest you to send a CSE ASAP and write an LOE mentioning your previous UCI number and your previous Tourist Visa rejection.
I have said no as I am never stopped for admission. Also I am not aware of my UCI number. Should I complicate my case by doing all this.

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
rafzy said:
No.

Before any conclusion can be drawn from this change in your application status, Can you tell me what is the Background Check Status at the time your Medicals changed to Pass and after 2 days time when you got ghost email ?

If your Background Check status changed fron NN>NS (at time of your medicals pass) and later it changed from NS>NN (at the time of ghost email), Then this means that your R10 (Eligibility) checks are done and they are OK and now your application is in que for A11.2 checks to be done.
What status change in background check will imply that A11.2 check passed? My meds passed two days ago and background check changed from NN > NS.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
I have said no as I am never stopped for admission. Also I am not aware of my UCI number. Should I complicate my case by doing all this.
Pls raise a CSE and write an LOE to explain that you missed out saying YES to the respective statutory questions. Concealing any visa denials amounts to misinterpretation.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
swish003 said:
What status change in background check will imply that A11.2 check passed? My meds passed two days ago and background check changed from NN > NS.
This means that your R10 (Eligibility) Checks are in process and when your background check changes fron NS>NN, then it will be completed.

For A11.2 checks start and end, Only GCMS notes can tell you about it.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Write an LOE and appologize for not previously showing your UCI number and your visit visa refusal as you understood different meaning from those statutory questions.

Do ask the case officer politely to consider your LOE.

DO IT ASAP !

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take usually for BG check to move from NN-NS-IP-NN? Because mine is NS at the moment.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rafzy said:
Write an LOE and appologize for not previously showing your UCI number and your visit visa refusal as you understood different meaning from those statutory questions.

Do ask the case officer politely to consider your LOE.

DO IT ASAP !
Even if i do not have UCI number for same. Should i just write sorry and inform them. If they ask for any document, what should i do. Do they generally ask for such docs. An agent applied it for i am not sure whether he has my letters now or not.