+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Twilight_Forever

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hi guys,

I have been following this post from the start.
I have seen many of you got progress so fast at least medical passed quick.

I submitted my docs Apr, 8th and got AOR 11th since then my application status is open and review in progress but no further changes, not even fake update emails from CIC. Does it happen to any other of you too? My work permit is going to be expired in the middle of June that I'm getting worried. Of course I applied for BOWP too as soon as I got AOR but no wonder there is no progress at all either.

I'm under CEC and having hard time.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
Guys how much time does it take for RCMP fingerprints?

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Twilight_Forever said:
Hi guys,

I submitted my docs Apr, 8th and got AOR 11th since then my application status is open and review in progress but no further changes, not even fake update emails from CIC. Does it happen to any other of you too? My work permit is going to be expired in the middle of June that I'm getting worried. Of course I applied for BOWP too as soon as I got AOR but no wonder there is no progress at all either.

Quite a few of us applied early February and have seen the same total lack of progress. It's quite a common situation.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
marathimanus said:
Guys how much time does it take for RCMP fingerprints?

I received the RCMP result in the mail in 5 days. It usually takes 3-7 days.

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Twilight_Forever said:
Hi guys,

I'm under CEC and having hard time. We're exactly in the same boat work permit will expired in the middle june.. Submitted my app April 13 as done med april 11.. Until now nothing change.. Under CEC

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
hulahoop said:
Quite a few of us applied early February and have seen the same total lack of progress. It's quite a common situation.
Me too applied in february.....still bg check and review in progress ...i dont know whats going on.....

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twilight_Forever said:
Hi guys,

Same here. Medical still wasn't passed. I'm getting a bit worried.

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
I got a CIC update yesterday.
Background check from "not needed at this time" to "in progress". So some movement in my application

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twilight_Forever said:
Hi guys,

Try not to worry, not all the cases are supper fast I got my AOR on the 8th and BOWP on 14th, no news and there are others who has been waiting even longer. They said six months, which is much better than years ;)

mam2015

Mar 25, 2015
Hi niagary, thanks for the info. I was actually trying to find out any written document that indicates the validity is one year. Can you please provide me any source for that?

niagary said:
It is one year from the issue day.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Panka79 said:
Try not to worry, not all the cases are supper fast I got my AOR on the 8th and BOWP on 14th, no news and there are others who has been waiting even longer. They said six months, which is much better than years ;)

You are right worrying can't do any good to us but we can't help ourselves not to think whats going on with CIC sending cancelation letters to those applicants who already been waiting for more than 2 months. Everyone got excited when some people got their PR in a month. I guess it was a planned or a scheme by CIC to promote the new system and as you may notice there was not so many good news PPR from the past 2 weeks.On the other hand we should still hope for the best anyways there's nothing that we can do but to wait and see.

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
biz said:
You are right worrying can't do any good to us but we can't help ourselves not to think whats going on with CIC sending cancelation letters to those applicants who already been waiting for more than 2 months. Everyone got excited when some people got their PR in a month. I guess it was a planned or a scheme by CIC to promote the new system and as you may notice there was not so many good news PPR from the past 2 weeks.On the other hand we should still hope for the best anyways there's nothing that we can do but to wait and see.
[/qduote]

Hi
is RCMP required for everyone or is there ny criterio to this ....i havent received this and it has been more than twelve weeks when i submitted my file to cic

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
fonteynb said:
I got a CIC update yesterday.
Background check from "not needed at this time" to "in progress". So some movement in my application
When was your medical passed?

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
shuklapranu said:
biz said:
Hi
is RCMP required for everyone or is there ny criterio to this ....i havent received this and it has been more than twelve weeks when i submitted my file to cic

CIC will assess your file and will ask you if they need one. Don't worry about RCMP you can have your result as early as 3 days.