4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
niagary said:
Thanks for your mail. I got a sense of closed work permit. But have few queries. How could one get 600 points for Cec. It must be a pnp nomination, right? Did not understand about open wp...is it the same as bridging open wp. But bridging open wp comes only after a pr application is in progress. Sorry to pose many queries as I am not aware of different things.
Open WP is similar to BOWP, and you get the former one while you complete studies in Canada or Sponsored through a Dependent Spouse. The Later one is issued to bridge the gap between Temp Status to PR Status.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dhanju said:
Hi Guys,
I got ITA in 3rd draw and submitted application on 5th March. On April 27, I got message to submit RCMP check within 60 days which I did on same day and my CIC status on documents changed to 'provided'. Since then no further progress. If any body knows the pattern about progress after providing the desired document. My CIC status shows eligibility and background check 'in progress' and medical 'passed'
Thanks.
While doing your BG they requested for RCMP Check and as you did provided them just few days ago, it will take a while and we never know who gets what and when? So, just relax and wait for the response from CIC. No one knows the exact or at least can't find the consistent pattern. My BG changed to In Progess on April 15, 2015 and still waiting like you.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
While doing your BG they requested for RCMP Check and as you did provided them just few days ago, it will take a while and we never know who gets what and when? So, just relax and wait for the response from CIC. No one knows the exact or at least can't find the consistent pattern. My BG changed to In Progess on April 15, 2015 and still waiting like you.
So every one gets Rcmp request ?

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
dhanju said:
Hi Guys,
I got ITA in 3rd draw and submitted application on 5th March. On April 27, I got message to submit RCMP check within 60 days which I did on same day and my CIC status on documents changed to 'provided'. Since then no further progress. If any body knows the pattern about progress after providing the desired document. My CIC status shows eligibility and background check 'in progress' and medical 'passed'
Thanks.

I think CIC will open the file when the deadline for submission is almost done. I also sent the same document to CIC and still got no updates. CIC given us 60 days to provide the document so more or less thats the wait time.

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
biz said:
I think CIC will open the file when the deadline for submission is almost done. I also sent the same document to CIC and still got no updates. CIC given us 60 days to provide the document so more or less thats the wait time.
60 days for me too
bt i m jus wondering when i filed for pr i already provide them with rcmp why they are asking for it again

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k1123 said:
60 days for me too
bt i m jus wondering when i filed for pr i already provide them with rcmp why they are asking for it again
RCMP request is it to every one or only to some applicants .

Can you please let me know

Shashank_3110

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE: 26 May, 2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Repost

Help Needed!!

• Do I need to produce a letter from all banks that I hold an account in or just the ones whose funds I want to show?

• We do not need to provide bank statements for 6 months, right? All we need is a letter on the letterhead from each bank saying that these are my bank accounts, these are the dates since the accounts have been active and these are average 6-monthly balances in those accounts, right?

• How do I show the money in my wife's accounts for Proof of Funds? There is a button to upload a doc for POF under the primary applicant's section, but not under the spouse's. Should I just append the letter from her bank with my POF docs?

• A query regarding Employment records is that I joined work in City A and after 2 years got transferred to City B for 1 year. Now in my work history, I've just entered 1 row for my 3-year tenure with the company, & given the Place as City B (because the tenure ended there). In my address history though, I've mentioned 2 years in City A & 1 year in City B. Is it the correct thing to do? City A is mentioned in my Offer Letter (which I may choose to not upload) & the pay stubs of the first 2 years. City B is only mentioned in my last year's pay stubs. Relieving letter doesn't mention any city. LOR shouldn't be a problem. Should I delete one of the locations from my address history to avoid confusion? What have you guys written as your place of work in case of a transfer under the same job & same NOC?

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Open WP is similar to BOWP, and you get the former one while you complete studies in Canada or Sponsored through a Dependent Spouse. The Later one is issued to bridge the gap between Temp Status to PR Status.
Thanks for your info.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
k1123 said:
60 days for me too

Same question, I also sent them mine and still they asked again.

fahadnaseer

May 2, 2015
Dear all,

I need your help. I am creating Express entry profile. but my personel detail,s status always shows it is in Process. Even though I have put all info including peronel details, marital status, immigration history, family etc but I dont know where is the problem.

please support.

Fahad

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey folks... I also did not upload a permanent job offer letter from my employer but I was later requested to submit one as I uploaded my job reference letter with lmo instead of permanent job offer in job offer upload section... so I would assume that they just do not reject the application for no reason.... they would ask documents if u have uploaded a wrong document or incomplete documents.....I got request for additional documents thrice.. so have patience.. even if u haven't uploaded ur passport stamped pages....its fine.. but make sure u upload first and the last page....hope it helps.. best of luck everyone...
well,,, I did my landing formalities and waiting for my PR card now...

cheers

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadnaseer said:
Dear all,

I need your help. I am creating Express entry profile. but my personel detail,s status always shows it is in Process. Even though I have put all info including peronel details, marital status, immigration history, family etc but I dont know where is the problem.

please support.

Fahad
Its normal with the personal deatils option. i suggest u fill in the others. on the day u read to submit, do the personal details again, check for completeness. it will tell you its complete, then submit so far every section shows complete.

hope that makes sense

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
krishna19 said:
So every one gets Rcmp request ?
CIC first checks the first, last names and DOB with their Criminal Database and if any of the combination has a match then they ask that person to submit the RCMP Criminal Check to clarify that you are not one they found during their preliminary check.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
bhallasorav said:
hey folks... I also did not upload a permanent job offer letter from my employer but I was later requested to submit one as I uploaded my job reference letter with lmo instead of permanent job offer in job offer upload section... so I would assume that they just do not reject the application for no reason.... they would ask documents if u have uploaded a wrong document or incomplete documents.....I got request for additional documents thrice.. so have patience.. even if u haven't uploaded ur passport stamped pages....its fine.. but make sure u upload first and the last page....hope it helps.. best of luck everyone...
well,,, I did my landing formalities and waiting for my PR card now...

cheers
Congrats! Again Sarov.
But those were the days when CIC used to ask for missing required documents. Oflate we are evidencing different strategy from CIC. They are now rejecting applications straight away. No questions asked.