Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karen12 said:
Hi Guys
So I'm wondering can you check your application status on your CIC account once you have received AOR or Do I need to wait till I get R10??
and what is R10?
I'm sorry for asking very basic qustions but I literally know nothing... so please help me as I'm getting told I cant check the status on CIC account till I get letter of acknowledgement. I'm so confused. I got AOR on june 11 since then I dont know anything!
Thank you in advance everybody!
i believe Asivad is already answering you on the other thread, please stop posting same question in different places if you already got an answer.

Btw, if u type 'R10 cic' in google, you should have a fair idea.

Cheers

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Today my ecas status changed to In Process and a 3rd line added "We started processing your application on July 21,2015." :D

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
rasber said:
Today my ecas status changed to In Process and a 3rd line added "We started processing your application on July 21,2015." :D
That is great!
Can you please share your timeline with us?

Congrats!

kambal82

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
Doc's Request.
Celpip-14/04/15 and sched A/seamansbook-20-07/15
AOR Received.
13-04-15
Med's Request
12-03-15
Med's Done....
30-04-15
Passport Req..
23-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-15
LANDED..........
19-08-15
Got an update today also my ECAS changed to in process from app received since April 30 :D ;D

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Kucuy15 said:
That is great!
Can you please share your timeline with us?

Congrats!
Here is my timeline..

07 FEB ITA Received.
10 MAR Application Submitted.
10 MAR AOR Received.
30 MAR Work Permit applied online.
16 APR Work Permit expired - Implied status.
25 MAY Medicals passed.
25 MAY Background Check: in progress.
22 JUN BOWP Approved.
21 JUL Addl. Doc requested - Schedule-A - submitted same day.

ECAS:
April 25 - Application Received with just two lines
July 23 - In Process with three lines

kingofsky

Jul 3, 2015
karen12 said:
Hi Guys
So I'm wondering can you check your application status on your CIC account once you have received AOR or Do I need to wait till I get R10??
and what is R10?
I'm sorry for asking very basic qustions but I literally know nothing... so please help me as I'm getting told I cant check the status on CIC account till I get letter of acknowledgement. I'm so confused. I got AOR on june 11 since then I dont know anything!
Applications are assessed for completeness upfront. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected [R10] and fees should be refunded to the applicant.

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
I finally got an update from CIC. Requested passport and Schedule A for principal applicant (me).

One question though. Before I submitted my application in May, I got a new passports a couple of days earlier. As that was the current passport, I uploaded that one with my application. All the trips I have mentioned in my application have been done with my old passport. Now that CIC has requested for Passport, do I upload the new one or the old one?

Thank you

:)

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karen12 said:
Hi Guys
and what is R10?
If the application does not meet the requirements pursuant to section R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time the application is received, the CIO will return the application to the applicant as incomplete, along with fees. For incomplete applications, the CIO will record in GCMS that an application was received and returned to the applicant and will take no further action unless a complete application, as outlined above, is made.

Link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/intake.asp

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
mazamilam said:
I finally got an update from CIC. Requested passport and Schedule A for principal applicant (me).

One question though. Before I submitted my application in May, I got a new passports a couple of days earlier. As that was the current passport, I uploaded that one with my application. All the trips I have mentioned in my application have been done with my old passport. Now that CIC has requested for Passport, do I upload the new one or the old one?

Thank you

One more question.

I haven't mentioned my high school education in my application. Just mentioned University and college in Canada. Now for Schedule A, I have mention the number of years for each level of education and then give full details of high school and beyond. Should I mention high school here or just stick with the information I provided before?

Thank you

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, quick question, I just received a Schedule A request, this is what the letter states:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with responses to all Statutory
Questions. Please ensure that you provide additional explanantions for all statutory questions if
you answer 'Yes'.

My question is, should I submit the whole form or just the first page with Statuary Declaration questions and the lsat page bearing my signature?

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Auone said:
Guys, quick question, I just received a Schedule A request, this is what the letter states:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with responses to all Statutory
Questions. Please ensure that you provide additional explanantions for all statutory questions if
you answer 'Yes'.

My question is, should I submit the whole form or just the first page with Statuary Declaration questions and the lsat page bearing my signature?
Whole of it. Complete redo of bg check.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk2013 said:
Whole of it. Complete redo of bg check.
O man, thats a lot of work. but i guess the good news is most of it has been completed in the EE profile so I wont have to recall my whole life history...

EricCartman

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Canada
mazamilam said:

Thank you

Congratulations that's amazing .... Third May applicants with PPR wohoooooooooo
Are you an inland or Outland applicant?

Again congratulations