+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uozer said:
thanks everyone that said congrats but i am not too sure if i am there yet :) do you guys think pprf is a sign that i am close to the ppr? if so how long?

i am pure FSW, one of the lowest scores that made the draw luckily before the cutoff started increasing again, 467.
You're there. CIC website says that PR visa will not be issued without payment of RPRF. You are only being asked to pay the fee because VO wants to give u PPR. Are you in Canada?

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
Singalingali said:
You're there. CIC website says that PR visa will not be issued without payment of RPRF. You are only being asked to pay the fee because VO wants to give u PPR. Are you in Canada?
nope, i am in dubai currently

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uozer said:
nope, i am in dubai currently
Ok. Thanks for the info. Looks like they're starting to favourably consider the applications of professionals from outside Canada.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
krishna19 said:
I got from CIC today --- feels like i got PPR request

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any
updates.
Dear NAGA KRISHNA KALYAN KOSURI,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following
is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent
Residence (IMM 5688) and permanent residence visa (if a visa is required).
STEP 1: CHANGE IN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES
STEP 2: PASSPORT(S), PHOTOS AND BIO DATA REQUEST
STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS :

Final Note
The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and visa (if a visa is required)
cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or passport copies as soon as
possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on these documents and you must obtain
permanent residence on or before that date. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada
immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the Application for a Permanent
Resident Card (PR Card) Instruction Guide on the CIC website regarding your residency obligation in
Congrats!!! Krishna. ;D
I wish you all the best for your future in Canada.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Hi Krishna, have u ever lived in Canada? BTW congrats!!

I was in England and came to canada before 18 months working as Business Intelligence Consultant in alberta . Oct 27th I applied and my application came back in Jan due to cap ..

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
I hope the rain of PPRs was not only for the month end to meet some quota and continues in June ! :)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
I was in England and came to canada before 18 months working as Business Intelligence Consultant in alberta . Oct 27th I applied and my application came back in Jan due to cap ..
Thanks for your response.

I wonder if there's anyone who's never been to Canada and has seen progress in their application at least a background check in progress?

IamTheWalrus

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
krishna19 said:
Congrats Krishna. It's good to see people with a similar timeline like me get PPR. Hopefully, I will get one soon too :)

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
Help needed on RPRF pymt.
I don't see an option in Mycic to upload my RPRF pymt recipt.
There was only provision to upload my FBI and Schedule A, and below it showed the pymt I initially made for PR application, when I goto next page, it just asks me to sign and then transmit.
Anyone who paid RPRF please let me know how youl did it, Thanks.

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
tbcan said:
i am going to apply for a visitor permit (doing it now actually). I just would hate to be at the border with landing papers (hopefully) and hit a problem because i continued working on implied status when i applied for a BOWP that it states quite clearly on the website now (updated last week - see link) that with what i have (first AOR), that i am not

"Express Entry

In the Express Entry application process, a notice and a letter are sent to the applicant. Only the letter (Acknowledgment of Receipt) can be used to support a BOWP.

A notice (Electronic receipt of APR) is automatically issued to the applicants on receipt of their electronic application submission. This notice indicates the following: “Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This notice cannot be used to support a BOWP, as it does not reflect that the applicant has received a “positive eligibility assessment” as required for a BOWP. "

i maybe being overly cautious, but i would hate to screw up PR because i couldn't wait a month or 2 without working
You Will have a positive answer very soon! At least you have the opportunity to apply for a visitor permit.
It makes me feel very bad or thoSe who don't have any other chance and when I see people complaining because they've been waiting 3 month or so, c'mon last years they were taking almost two years to resolve an answer for PR, now we are blessed because they said they could take 6 months, after that we all can complaint. Just be patience

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
CANIndn said:
Help needed on RPRF pymt.
I don't see an option in Mycic to upload my RPRF pymt recipt.
There was only provision to upload my FBI and Schedule A, and below it showed the pymt I initially made for PR application, when I goto next page, it just asks me to sign and then transmit.
Anyone who paid RPRF please let me know how youl did it, Thanks.
Don't worry, Send your RPRF payment receipt pdf document via email to this email ID below and also mention all your detail like FIle Number, First and Last names, UCI, Country of Citizenship, Date Of Birth In your email.
CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Don't worry, Send your RPRF payment receipt pdf document via email to this email ID below and also mention all your detail like FIle Number, First and Last names, UCI, Country of Citizenship, Date Of Birth In your email.
CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca
Will do that. Thanks so much