Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
CANIndn said:
Will do that. Thanks so much
Also, mention that there is no option available for you to send the document in MYCIC in your email explanation. So, that they may look in to the BUG and rectify before all of us do it.

You may also attach the RPRF payment fee along with other documents and send as a single file. This may also help you. but if you do so, then also attach a cover letter on why are you doing it so. But just follow one method and do not submit via 2 means. This may delay your process.

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Also, mention that there is no option available for you to send the document in MYCIC in your email explanation. So, that they may look in to the BUG and rectify before all of us do it.

You may also attach the RPRF payment fee along with other documents and send as a single file. This may also help you. but if you do so, then also attach a cover letter on why are you doing it so. But just follow one method and do not submit via 2 means. This may delay your process.
Great suggestion. I will merge with other documents and put in cover letter to explain.
Did not think of this. And thanks for the quick reply.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Hi Guys...Why don't you send like or Share in FB or Twitter about Canada Visa forum site so that we all can contribute to David Cohen and Associates for them in creating a space for all of us to meet here.

Remember, I am not an associate of David Cohen and associates. But want to thank him for all of his team's support and we all know how much it costs in hosting these many replies and threads. :D :D :D

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
jaffa83 said:
But want to thank him for all of his team's support and we all know how much it costs in hosting these many replies and threads. :D :D :D
Yeah it costs them like a dollar per month for the webspace plus some tiny bits of admin work. Probably the whole forum is some megabytes of database space. Meanwhile, there are people booking their law firms services since every single post we make here draws more readers to their domain and makes more people accidentally clicking on the logo in the top left corner.

They just happened to be lucky that their forum is the one that became the biggest forum on Canada immigration.

I am all for thanking our fellow forum members for helping each other out. That is great! But David Cohen is one of the last people we all have to thank. Again, he should thank us for producing free content for him every minute.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
spyfy said:
Yeah it costs them like a dollar per month for the webspace plus some tiny bits of admin work. Probably the whole forum is some megabytes of database space. Meanwhile, there are people booking their law firms services since every single post we make here draws more readers to their domain and makes more people accidentally clicking on the logo in the top left corner.

They just happened to be lucky that their forum is the one that became the biggest forum on Canada immigration.

I am all for thanking our fellow forum members for helping each other out. That is great! But David Cohen is one of the last people we all have to thank. Again, he should thank us for producing free content for him every minute.
You're so mistaken. Hosting itself costs hundreds of dollars and then Memory costs in GIGAs for sure...It's not just I am talking about this thread but the whole forum with personal messages. With 1 post it costs at least 1KB data and imagine the posts it's going to be in all the threads and adverse Memory cost in Dollars. It will be for sure costing them in 1000s of dollar at least and now we are all get connected just because of that.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
You're so mistaken. Hosting itself costs hundreds of dollars and then Memory costs in GIGAs for sure...It's not just I am talking about this thread but the whole forum with personal messages. With 1 post it costs at least 1KB data and imagine the posts it's going to be in all the threads and adverse Memory cost in Dollars. It will be for sure costing them in 1000s of dollar at least and now we are all get connected just because of that.
Hey jaffa, Spyfy is right it wont cost much these days to maintain a domain. I have around dozen domains and websites I know what would be the cost.

I agree with you that we need to thank David Cohen and appreciate for providing us this opportunity. But we are also contributing a lot. And for your information look at the revenue they generate simply with a forum.

According to present valuationhttp://www.urlrate.com/www/canadavisa.com
canadavisa.com has a global traffic ranking of 14,154 in the world. This site is estimated worth of US Dollar $ 1,753,920.00 and have a daily income of around $ 2,436.00 US Dollar.

Can you imagine any other Lawyer website earning this much.

Vinodthomas

Feb 23, 2015
Re: Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here here

Finally I got PPR today after 95 days of submission of all documents .Date of Submission of Documents February 24,Profile created February 14,ITA February 16 I guess ...
CEC..Skill B NOC 3233...No additional documents requested ....with LMO since March 2014.ECAS status changed to 2 lines with original date of submission on May 22.ECAS status In progress first and changed to Application received since May first week.I don't have access to my account CIC as my representative have that..Very Happy Now..Big relief ..Express entry is really fast. ..Unpredictable...You will be the next...Best wishes ...Thanks friends for your help ...Have a nice weekend ...

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015

Vinodthomas said:
Finally I got PPR today after 95 days of submission of all documents .Date of Submission of Documents February 24,Profile created February 14,ITA February 16 I guess ...
CEC..Skill B NOC 3233...No additional documents requested ....with LMO since March 2014.ECAS status changed to 2 lines with original date of submission on May 22.ECAS status In progress first and changed to Application received since May first week.I don't have access to my account CIC as my representative have that..Very Happy Now..Big relief ..Express entry is really fast. ..Unpredictable...You will be the next...Best wishes ...Thanks friends for your help ...Have a nice weekend ...
Congrats!!! Vinodthomas.
When did you submit your completed application?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada

Vinodthomas said:
CONGRATS Vinodthomas!!!!!! Enjoy your weekend of celebration, and thanks for your kind wishes.

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow, so many good news this week. it looks like cic is back from vacation.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015

Vinodthomas said:
Congrats dude, what is the approx time do you think your lawyer submitted? or AOR date etc? Or any other documents does your lawyer requested from you during this process?

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
Hi Guys...Why don't you send like or Share in FB or Twitter about Canada Visa forum site so that we all can contribute to David Cohen and Associates for them in creating a space for all of us to meet here.

Remember, I am not an associate of David Cohen and associates. But want to thank him for all of his team's support and we all know how much it costs in hosting these many replies and threads. :D :D :D
Strongly disagree. It is a win-win situation. We get wealth of information & opportunity to exchange valuable information on this platform no doubt. David on the other hand generate revenue through the high volume of visitors/users of this forum. No thank you, but thank me :)

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Vinodthomas said:
Congrats Vinodthomas!! Keep the good news coming guys

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RCMP clearance,
Lady's and Gentlemen, reading some posts today from fellow forum members, many of you are having requests for RCMP criminal record check, tell me is this a good sign? or not? why would CIC need this? anyone have any thoughts or knowledge of this request?
Regards cymromoir