+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Wecanandwewill said:
Really?? Guys do not call if your application is within 6 months or maybe if you have problem with you apps. They're no lazy they probably have tones of applications. You guys want to change this system? Because of your calls and complaints they could take more time..
Think for a bit please
totally agree - expecting significant process 20 days after submission is a little foolish and to be honest rude to those of us who have been waiting quite a while now, i know they are hardly working to a linear timescale, but if a whole bunch got done to start off with, what are they supposed to do for the other 5 months :p

maybe going on holiday like i have too for a while - WP runs out in 3 days - app has been in for almost 3 months now, but never recieved the second AOR to be able to apply for BOWP :(

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
uozer said:
it was application received, and it still is
great, another path in the maze
So it means you do not necessarilly have to be in "in-process" status to receive a PPR.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
uozer said:
it was application received, and it still is
Congrats though!! as one of our friends said in his posts today. Upload the Payment form starts with 'O' and upload it under the document with an explanation letter that you already paid for it.

@Ryesa, Congrats buddy for PPR!!

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
tbcan said:
totally agree - expecting significant process 20 days after submission is a little foolish and to be honest rude to those of us who have been waiting quite a while now, i know they are hardly working to a linear timescale, but if a whole bunch got done to start off with, what are they supposed to do for the other 5 months :p

maybe going on holiday like i have too for a while - WP runs out in 3 days - app has been in for almost 3 months now, but never recieved the second AOR to be able to apply for BOWP :(
well said!

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
cptcanuck said:
I hope you right, we did our medicals one month and a bit before submission and its two and a half months since submission.

really hoping our medicals get passed soon.
*best of luck*

mine were passed end of april (and put into ECAS)- i'm still hoping the trend of about a month from then until PPR applies!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dragon17Sky said:
great, another path in the maze
So it means you do not necessarilly have to be in "in-process" status to receive a PPR.
So, annoying!! no one knows what's right pattern. So, keep fingers crossed.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
Based on timelines and statuses posted on the forum, I think that ECAS remains "Application Received" when all documents were provided.
It goes back to "In Process" when they ask for additional docs (Schedule A, FBI, etc).

Congrats everyone that got PPR and/or PRPF

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
brunofuster said:
Based on timelines and statuses posted on the forum, I think that ECAS remains "Application Received" when all documents were provided.
It goes back to "In Process" when they ask for additional docs (Schedule A, FBI, etc).

Interesting, this might be true

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
CIC really nailed down a bunch of application in the last week of May

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got from CIC today --- feels like i got PPR request

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any
updates.
Dear NAGA KRISHNA KALYAN KOSURI,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following
is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent
Residence (IMM 5688) and permanent residence visa (if a visa is required).
STEP 1: CHANGE IN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES
STEP 2: PASSPORT(S), PHOTOS AND BIO DATA REQUEST
STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS :

Final Note
The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and visa (if a visa is required)
cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or passport copies as soon as
possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on these documents and you must obtain
permanent residence on or before that date. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada
immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the Application for a Permanent
Resident Card (PR Card) Instruction Guide on the CIC website regarding your residency obligation in

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
krishna19 said:

Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any
updates.
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following
is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent

Final Note
The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and visa (if a visa is required)
cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or passport copies as soon as
possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on these documents and you must obtain
permanent residence on or before that date. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada
immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the Application for a Permanent
Resident Card (PR Card) Instruction Guide on the CIC website regarding your residency obligation in
sweet, congrats again

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
krishna19 said:

updates.

Final Note
yey!!!! congrats krishna

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
krishna19 said:

updates.

Final Note
it sure does....

;D ;D C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ;D ;D

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
tbcan said:

Too bad. so are you going to be on implied status now and continue working? My friend is in a similar situation so just wanted to know what you plan to do.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
brunofuster said:

Excellent logic!! make sense...!! +1 for you.

@ Krishna19, Congrats for your milestone (I mean 2nd PR)!! happy for you.