14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
CANIndn said:
Yes they may not give most info other than what is in ECAS but some things that you can clarify are:
- If there any pending docs or communication that was sent from CIC which you may have missed to receive if there has been no movement on file for say 2 months.

Because in my case agent could see that police certificates are required, but I had not got any request on Mycic at that point but got it after few days later.

- they can also confirm if medicals are registered.

Other than this they wont give much information I guess.
So the agent that picked up my call told me to wait for 18.5 months before calling :) because it is FSW application

Maybe I should have waited for a CEC invitation.

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
So the agent that picked up my call told me to wait for 18.5 months before calling :) because it is FSW application

I called CIC and a representative told me you cannot submit online applications!! :eek:

Then she put me on hold and when she came back couldn't offer any advice except wait as the processing times are 13 months.

Shocking!?! :'(

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
cptcanuck said:
I called CIC and a representative told me you cannot submit online applications!! :eek:

Then she put me on hold and when she came back couldn't offer any advice except wait as the processing times are 13 months.

Shocking!?! :'(
maybe they are annoyed of all the calls that keep coming before 6 months.

also the agent told me that their is a chance for application to get processed in 6 months but normal processing time is 18.5 months ;D ;D ;D ;D

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
maybe they are annoyed of all the calls that keep coming before 6 months.

also the agent told me that their is a chance for application to get processed in 6 months but normal processing time is 18.5 months ;D ;D ;D ;D
Guys,

When you call them say specifically that you applied under EE.
They told me that it will be within 6 months for you. I have applied from within Canada

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
dragon17Sky said:

Guess you have to be lucky to get a patient and helpful agent.
My agent also first told current waiting time is 13 months, then I told her I have applied in express entry and people had got PR in 2 months. Then she asked for my application number and under what category I applied and checked.
These agents are bit lazy and just read out standard procedures already available on website also they are not much educated on express entry. We only have to tell them everything. I think we know more than them.
Don't worry just wait for their communication, you should get updates any day now.

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Intocanada said:
Around 2 weeks. I hope you have the tracking numbers to track the envelope.
thanks and yea i have tracking number for both envelopes
And could u please assist me how to do flag pole stuff

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
CANIndn said:
My agent also first told current waiting time is 13 months, then I told her I have applied in express entry and people had got PR in 2 months. Then she asked for my application number and under what category I applied and checked.
These agents are bit lazy and just read out standard procedures already available on website also they are not much educated on express entry. We only have to tell them everything. I think we know more than them.
Don't worry just wait for their communication, you should get updates any day now.
You are right. I called just because a few people got positive response from them, otherwise I knew it would not help much.
I am just waiting on those precious updates :)

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
You are right. I called just because a few people got positive response from them, otherwise I knew it would not help much.
I am just waiting on those precious updates :)
Agree.
They read out this table:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
CANIndn said:

Really?? Guys do not call if your application is within 6 months or maybe if you have problem with you apps. They're no lazy they probably have tones of applications. You guys want to change this system? Because of your calls and complaints they could take more time..
Think for a bit please

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
did anyone else get the request for the Right for Permanent Residency Fee request as an additional document? I got this request today - despite paying for it at the beginning of my application.

ITA 27-Mar
Documents Submitted 2-Apr
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
CIC is reviewing eligibility 3-Apr
Check background 29-May
Medical results Review in Progress 12-Apr
Medical results - Passed 20-Apr
ecas in progress 9-Apr

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
uozer said:
did anyone else get the request for the Right for Permanent Residency Fee request as an additional document? I got this request today - despite paying for it at the beginning of my application.

ITA 27-Mar
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
Check background 29-May
ecas in progress 9-Apr
Good for you !! Congratulations.. in last couple of days there were few requests to pay RPRF fee!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
uozer said:

ITA 27-Mar
AOR 2-Apr
aor letter 26-May
Check background 29-May
ecas in progress 9-Apr
Upload your online receipt showing you paid $1040. If you don't have it, you can get it by doing the following:

I would suggest that inside your MyCIC account, do the following:
Under "View my submitted applications or profiles"
- click "Check status and messages" for the "Permanent Residence" application
Click confirmation of online application transmission
Click on the payment receipt number.
You can save that document and then upload it.

CONGRATS & GOOD LUCK!!!'