+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Waiting since 16th Feb, and loosing my mind over checking CIC and ECAS.
ECAS is still application Received.

Are they ever going to process my application?

I am bound to think now that Australia would have been much more better.
Bad decision on my side
Same here, frustrated with checking myCIC and ECAS every few mins.
I called the call center agent few mins back saying I applied on March 2 and there is no progress on my application since March 25, she said all she can see is that my application is in Ottawa and that I should receive an update max before end of next month.
Be positive you will definitely get an update before me.
Also, did you have PNP or LMO/LMIA? I had a LMO that I got in March of last year (there was no LMIA then) , 2 weeks after I submitted my EE application my office got a call from CIC saying they want to do an audit on the LMO they applied in March 2014 and requested for a bunch of docs which my company immediately submitted. I am wondering if the audit has something to do with my processing delay ??? Also how come CIC came back with audit 1 year after I got my LMO, coinciding with my EE application. Any thoughts?? Anyone with similar situation?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know its frustrating as currently CIC not following any pattern . We submit applications and we have done our part if they request any document we will provide till then I suggest we must be busy in our daily activities.

Canada is not end as we all have lot of future. Soon all get positive response from CIC they dont want to loose tax payers as this country 80% of revenue is generated by tax payers.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
krishna19 said:
I know its frustrating as currently CIC not following any pattern . We submit applications and we have done our part if they request any document we will provide till then I suggest we must be busy in our daily activities.

Canada is not end as we all have lot of future. Soon all get positive response from CIC they dont want to loose tax payers as this country 80% of revenue is generated by tax payers.
Thanks Krishna that is very thoughtful of you.
CIC should follow pattern, it doesn't matter how much time you take but finish the work in hand while following pattern and then proceed.

Reject it if that is what you think or Accept it but please do it systematically.

rahuljoshi88

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27th 2016
AOR Received.
Aug 14th 2015
Med's Request
March 7th 2016
Med's Done....
March 10th 2016
Passport Req..
May 27th 2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi All,

Please help me with this. I got Provincial nomination through Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker Category. I have express entry profile and qualify for CEC, but my points are 401. Now can I update that I have Provincial Nomination Certificate for additional 600 points? I am not sure If I can do it because I did not get PNP via Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream. Please help!

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
I feel your pain. I submitted my application March 10th and have no update whatsoever. My ecas became visible April 9th but that is it. When I call CIC they can't give me any information at all. I wish my medicals would be passed already because I've noticed once medicals are passed movement begins.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dragon17Sky said:
Thanks Krishna that is very thoughtful of you.
CIC should follow pattern, it doesn't matter how much time you take but finish the work in hand while following pattern and then proceed.

Reject it if that is what you think or Accept it but please do it systematically.
Yes..Agreed!! So now at least they were issuing the bulletins like PCC validity to 6 months, sending the 2nd AOR, Updating the ECAS processing status etc. Let's give some time to them too and wait. We were like realtime users for testing their EE application process and so chosen by CIC. Perhaps, now it turned out to be Testing the Patience of applicants rather. So be hopeful and optimistic. Afterall, we have to wait to hear from CIC whatsoever.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
cptcanuck said:
I feel your pain. I submitted my application March 10th and have no update whatsoever. My ecas became visible April 9th but that is it. When I call CIC they can't give me any information at all. I wish my medicals would be passed already because I've noticed once medicals are passed movement begins.
You might not be right about "After medical pass movement begins" :eek:

Their is not pattern what so ever :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
if you are lucky you will see the movement else just be in line... oh sorry their is no line...lol :-X :-\

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rahuljoshi88 said:
Hi All,

Please help me with this. I got Provincial nomination through Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker Category. I have express entry profile and qualify for CEC, but my points are 401. Now can I update that I have Provincial Nomination Certificate for additional 600 points? I am not sure If I can do it because I did not get PNP via Saskatchewan Express Entry Stream. Please help!
I believe you can!! But why don't you call the SINP call center to confirm. I would rather do that and check with them (SINP) to understand what would be the next step.

cptcanuck

Star Member
May 6, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
You might not be right about "After medical pass movement begins" :eek:

Their is not pattern what so ever :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
if you are lucky you will see the movement else just be in line... oh sorry their is no line...lol :-X :-\
you are so right!

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys! Thank you all sooo much for all the invaluable info you are providing!

I finally submitted my application on Monday, the penultimate day...

here is my timeline:

EE profile created: 25-Jan-15
ITA: 27-Mar-15
Medical Test date: 10-May-15
Application submitted: 25-May-15
AOR: 25-May-15

Review of eligibility: Review in Progress

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hello guys,

I have a question. I am applying in EE and currently my CRS point is 432. If I will remove my spouse from the application it it comes to 462.
Is it legal not to include your spouse in your EE application or there will be any problem ?
If I am not including her in my PR application, can she stay in Canada with a visitor visa ?
How long it will take and what will be the challenges for her to get a PR after me ?

Please let me know if anyone know more about it.

Thanks

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
hello guys,

received mail today . I have been asked for additional document. Schedule A background declaration form only for my SPOUSE. I had already given them all information during creating EE profile. Why are they asking me again??? is this a good movement???

thanks

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
marathimanus said:
hello guys,

received mail today . I have been asked for additional document. Schedule A background declaration form only for my SPOUSE. I had already given them all information during creating EE profile. Why are they asking me again??? is this a good movement???

thanks
ofcourse, cheerish it and submit the document

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
marathimanus said:
hello guys,

thanks
Yes absolutely, a good movement. If they were asking you some documents means they were reviewing your file. BTW, what is your ECAS status and when did it last changed? Good Luck!!