Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
what message you have?

wxyz123 said:
guys i am writing to chc london today about this mysterious ecas. i will post any reply i get.

thanks

wonder

Jul 20, 2010
Hello!
I have received the following data from CIO: UCI: ******** and B*********. How can I use these data to check the status of my process?

izzy_bizzy

Jan 27, 2011
Cagayan de Oro
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
1st - 05-10-2010, 2nd Aor - 01-24-2011
IELTS Request
Sent, OBS 8.5
File Transfer...
04-01-11
Med's Request
In God's Perfect Time
Med's Done....
In God's Perfect Time
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Hello! I think their system has a bug or something because I saw the very same thing on my status update. I haven't been scheduled for a medical yet but on the ecas it showed that they have already received it. I even emailed my agent. But I think they will be able to fix it on their own though.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
bilaltaj said:
what message you have?
i have just sent an email to chc london about this ecas status which i beleive is not right. i will post any reply i get. i am getting this message in ecas.

"We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review."

thanks

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
wonder said:
Hello!
I have received the following data from CIO: UCI: 8776........ and B057...... How can I use these data to check the status of my process?
dear first of all don't display your file number on this forum. its very confidential information. remove your file number now. secondly use this link to check your ecas status

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

input your file number which is starting from Bo57....

date of birth,

name etc

wonder

Jul 20, 2010
wxyz123 said:
dear first of all don't display your file number on this forum. its very confidential information. remove your file number now. secondly use this link to check your ecas status

input your file number which is starting from Bo57....

date of birth,

name etc
thank you!
but still i can't get the status. it is written:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

is B057.. a Immigration file number?

T

Tegnus

Yes BXXXXXXXXX is imigration file #.

Check status again on Tuesday, You might not be authorized to use system yet.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
wonder said:
thank you!
but still i can't get the status. it is written:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

is B057.. a Immigration file number?
yes B057 is an immigration file number. when you send your full docs to visa office or cio???

it is possible they haven't put you in system yet?? it takes considerable amount of time to get some status in ecas after sending full docs ..........

wonder

Jul 20, 2010
to wxyz123,
I sent the documents to CIO on 10th of september 2010. On 05th of january 2011 i received the immigration file number from CIO.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
wonder said:
to wxyz123,
I sent the documents to CIO on 10th of september 2010. On 05th of january 2011 i received the immigration file number from CIO.
ok dear. its too early for you to get any ecas status. just keep checking everyday. good luck...

Nihir

Sep 1, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
. 19-01-2010
Doc's Request.
. 19-03-2010
AOR Received.
. 1st : 17-03-2010 2nd : 21-06-2010
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
. 24-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
@ Hi All...........

Everyone is getting their e-cas status changed to In Process. Someone whose status is not even shown till yesterday now get their e-cas status directly "In Process".

It's really nothing for everyone who got "In Process" status because its only an error. New Delhi VO is currently issuing the medicals whose file transfer date is around the last week of Feb 2010 & 1st week of March 2010. And taking the files in process whose file transfer date is in 2nd & 3rd week of March 2010. They are taking the files "In Process" of the applicants whose file transfer is in March 2010 and who are near to complete their 8-10 months after their second AOR issued by New Delhi VO. So this the scenario of Indian CHC.

So it proves that they are very particularly doing their work with very good system.

E-Cas status change is only an error and they will cure it as soon as possible.

regards,

POLAR BEAR

Jan 26, 2011
Nihir said:
@ Hi All...........

Everyone is getting their e-cas status changed to In Process. Someone whose status is not even shown till yesterday now get their e-cas status directly "In Process".

It's really nothing for everyone who got "In Process" status because its only an error. New Delhi VO is currently issuing the medicals whose file transfer date is around the last week of Feb 2010 & 1st week of March 2010. And taking the files in process whose file transfer date is in 2nd & 3rd week of March 2010. They are taking the files "In Process" of the applicants whose file transfer is in March 2010 and who are near to complete their 8-10 months after their second AOR issued by New Delhi VO. So this the scenario of Indian CHC.

So it proves that they are very particularly doing their work with very good system.

E-Cas status change is only an error and they will cure it as soon as possible.

regards,

Do you mean that the ecas status of all applicants prior to 26 June 2010 did not really change to in process and it is a system mistake??

majid89

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 26 Oct. 2010 - 2nd: 27 Feb. 2011
Hey guys

My status was updated in eCas. the following line was added:

"Your application and supporting documents were received by the Damascus office. They are pending review. "

The message about medicals is still there...

T

Tegnus

majid89 said:
Hey guys

My status was updated in eCas. the following line was added:

"Your application and supporting documents were received by the Damascus office. They are pending review. "

The message about medicals is still there...
It was updated today?