+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry into Canada record missing

canadianhabib

Nov 7, 2014
Hi All,

I would appreciate your feedback and experiences.

I completed the 1095 days but travel back and forth to India quite a few times for family reasons etc.

I applied the citizenship and got the RQ- now problem is that the CSBA document doesn't show my entry into Canada for 4 trips(they were just short trips less than a month) in 2013/2014 but I have exit stamps in passport-. Careless as I am I don't have boarding passes etc but I have a copy of e tickets as well as creditcards n bank statement and job certification tax papers etc

Would this pose an issue in my case or am I just worrying unnecessarily?

Thanks for your feedback and any similar application situation would be appreciated.I applied from Mississauga office

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. You already got the RQ. There's nothing you can change by worrying at this point. Send what you have with your RQ response. That's what I did. I didn't have boarding passes etc either. They haven't even opened my docs yet.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
canadianhabib said:
Hi All,

I would appreciate your feedback and experiences.

I completed the 1095 days but travel back and forth to India quite a few times for family reasons etc.

I applied the citizenship and got the RQ- now problem is that the CSBA document doesn't show my entry into Canada for 4 trips(they were just short trips less than a month) in 2013/2014 but I have exit stamps in passport-. Careless as I am I don't have boarding passes etc but I have a copy of e tickets as well as creditcards n bank statement and job certification tax papers etc

Would this pose an issue in my case or am I just worrying unnecessarily?

Thanks for your feedback and any similar application situation would be appreciated.I applied from Mississauga office
Fill the RQ and provide the proof of all those 4 missing entries.

Sambathvip

Oct 18, 2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi,

The best way you should do, is to get boarding/travelling certificates from the airlines company and submit them along with your RQ. I would write a formal letter explain to CIC about the situation.

Hope this help.

[/size][/size][/size]