05-08-2010
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
doc. submitted (26-07-10)
Med's Request
In Process (15-03-11)
asyousuf said:
Do not worry about online status ever. Always takes time in updation. In my case, i made last submission in Nov 2009....it was IN PROCESS since August 2009. Received my MEDS in May 2010, than PPR in June 2010 and finally visas in August 2010..............NO CHANGE AT ALL in my status in between.

Funniest part is it changed to DECISION MADE one week after visa stamped :D

So don't worry and keep patience

Gud luk again
asyousuf

when will i get the same status as u :'( :'( :'( :'(

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
kato said:
the reply from CIC is a standard response to inform you that your documents are in order, but not assessed yet. with 55+4=59points, it's an outright rejection. so if u can get your money back, i suggest you should asap. if you request for more time, they may not give you. they may have their own schedule. if you say you will open a shop blah blah, they won't care. they have objective requirements for skilled professionals and you have to satisfy the criteria to be considered in the skilled migrant category.

mostly, even if you rewrite IELTS now, with this anxiety, trust me you won't improve the score. you need to calm down first. be realistic and prepare for the exam. once you have enough points (>67), reapply for the immigrant visa.

asyousuf: you are misleading him. you couldn't be approved unless you scored more than 67 (seldom >66).
Dear Kato....sorry if i misled him. No such intention. I simply tried to calm him down and tried to tell him that any effort will not affect or add to his scores.

Regrets if i have made him so

regards
asyousuf

ihosam

Jan 2, 2010
Mr. Yousef is right.
I know that even I they give me another chance I will not acquire 12 points.
I need to study and apply after 1 or 2 years if they add my Noc (0213) again.
:'( :'(

Now, How to return my money and application???
It is 1400 CAD :eek:

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Write a case specific email to them and tell them that you want to withdraw your appliation and state the fact that you haven't achieved required score in IELTS that's why you don't seems to qualify for canadian immigraion at this point.

ihosam

Jan 2, 2010
thank you Ahmed.
But I will send them enquiry first that ask if I can withdraw my application and return back my money in this stage!!

What do you things guys??

kato

Nov 26, 2009
asyousuf said:
wait...don't panic. I was advised to score xxx numbers to make it 67 but i made it slightly lower but my case was approved.

Wait till they reply.

asyousuf
i was referring to this quote above. your case could not be approved unless you scored 67 points (or 66, in some exceptional cases). if i understood you right, you were advising the OP to wait to hear back from CIC when he has scored only 59 points. anyhow, no worries.

ihosam: you gotta read the instructions on how to withdraw an application in the "operational manual" (it's called OP6, i guess; look it up on the CIC site). but this is what their FAQ says (www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/index.asp) about withdrawal: "You can contact your local visa office and withdraw your application. Your fee will be refunded as long as the office has not begun processing your application."