+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry!!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihosam said:
I don't know what is means for their reply letter!
Actually, I don't pass 67 points now even after last exam!

anyway, I can do small business like a shop.

Now, my e-case is "Received by visa office" but their reply for my enquiry might shows different.

:eek:
See there reply is standard that you dont have to do anything until you ask to do as your file is in queue but the processing is not started yet when processing will start and they need any further information they will contact you. If you are sure you have less than 67 points then its a rejection unless they receive your new ielts result before start processing your file. So my friend do whatever you can and re-sit IELTS this is the only one option you have left , you shouldnt have applied at first place when your poitns were short and you knew it will be hard for you to get good result. About doing business thats your plan after reaching there but now your applying as a Skilled Worker for a specific NOC and canada needs people in that field and if you go and tell them that give you the visa on the basis of this NOC but you will be doing business there then it wont help you because they need people to work in that field.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaukat57 said:
@ Saki
Dear Saki,
I m reading your posts since several months as i found these very informative for new commers like me espacially who are still preparing to launch their applications.I appreciate your contribution.Thanks alot,Boss.
Further :i got my IELETS result which is not too good as i got score
in L=6.5, R=7, W=5.5,S=6.5,Total Band=6.5 .resulting in 12/16 points.(iss band nay to BAND BAJA DEE).
Now,my total score is becoming 69.
I m a pharmacist under NOC:3131.Want your expert opinion:should i retake Test again or submitt the application? should need to improve after,if necessary?
Shaukat57

Hi

12/16 is acceptable dont worry to re-take you will be fine. having anything less than 10 is a worry but your score is pretty good so dont bother to re-take unless ask by the visa officer.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihosam said:
I can withdraw my application and return my money in this stage!!
Yes if you withdraw now you willl get your money back but once decision is made no refund.

Cheers
Saki

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
saki said:
Hi

12/16 is acceptable dont worry to re-take you will be fine. having anything less than 10 is a worry but your score is pretty good so dont bother to re-take unless ask by the visa officer.

Cheers
Saki
waah,Thats what I was Dying to listen.
Thanks Buddy.
Shaukat57

ihosam

Jan 2, 2010
I am puzzled!!!

withdraw or re-sit for new exam.
In fact, this is third time I attended the exam and every time got 5 points!! :'(
I need 12 points

What I shall do??

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
I think you have to take the exam again even if for additional times, try to achieve the best grades for it will help you now and even in the future...

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihosam said:
I am puzzled!!!

withdraw or re-sit for new exam.
In fact, this is third time I attended the exam and every time got 5 points!! :'(
I need 12 points

What I shall do??
Give IELTS after preparation you are just giving again and again without much preparation try to improve yours skills in each band and when you are confident then give the exam. Speaking and Listening is not hard you just need practice and you can score majority of points from these two sections.

Cheers
Saki

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
ihosam u send full document without ielts?

i think u will get 4 not 5
bacouse max in basic level 2 points not 3 points
its mean total 4 points not 5

pls advice
thanks
mohammad zakout

ihosam

Jan 2, 2010
I got 5.5 in speaking=2 points

In fact, I don't know what I should do? withdraw or continue!!
my points without Ielts is 55!! I need 12 points and I found it not easy!!

our brothers here don't respond like before :'( :'(

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
ihosam said:
I got 5.5 in speaking=2 points

In fact, I don't know what I should do? withdraw or continue!!
my points without Ielts is 55!! I need 12 points and I found it not easy!!

our brothers here don't respond like before :'( :'(
Brother...u r confused and panic a lot. I understand the reason but u need to have patience and wait for reply. U should have thought about lack of point at the time of application submission. Though u have crossed that line but dont give up

I told u about my case. Though did not score as suggested by consultant but still got the positive reply. Suggest u to wait for further correspondence
asyousuf

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
U WILL GOT 4 POINTS ONLY
2 POINTS FOR SPEAKING
AND 3 POINTS FOR BASIC LEVEL BUT MAX THEY WILL GIVE U 2 POINTS ASS THEY MENTION IN THE GUIDE

THANKS
ZAKOUT

ihosam

Jan 2, 2010
Yesterday I didn't sleep well because of that issue!
Now, I don't know what I shall do?
1. send this result of ielts with explaining letter that ask for more time?
2. withdrew my application and return my money (1400 CAD).

any idea I will appreciate it..

kato

Nov 26, 2009
ihosam said:
Yesterday I didn't sleep well because of that issue!
Now, I don't know what I shall do?
1. send this result of ielts with explaining letter that ask for more time?
2. withdrew my application and return my money (1400 CAD).

any idea I will appreciate it..
the reply from CIC is a standard response to inform you that your documents are in order, but not assessed yet. with 55+4=59points, it's an outright rejection. so if u can get your money back, i suggest you should asap. if you request for more time, they may not give you. they may have their own schedule. if you say you will open a shop blah blah, they won't care. they have objective requirements for skilled professionals and you have to satisfy the criteria to be considered in the skilled migrant category.

mostly, even if you rewrite IELTS now, with this anxiety, trust me you won't improve the score. you need to calm down first. be realistic and prepare for the exam. once you have enough points (>67), reapply for the immigrant visa.

asyousuf: you are misleading him. you couldn't be approved unless you scored more than 67 (seldom >66).