+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(EMERGENCY) Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Garrych

Nov 10, 2018
Hi,
My name is Harnaik singh. Today is my last date to submit my (ONIP) File but ONIP site is under maintenance From last 3 days so that's why i cannot make submission on time. So please help me with that what should i do now.
Thanks

rcincanada2019

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi,
My name is Harnaik singh. Today is my last date to submit my (ONIP) File but ONIP site is under maintenance From last 3 days so that's why i cannot make submission on time. So please help me with that what should i do now.
Thanks
Suggest you call Ontario Immigration and tell them your predicament. They are in a better position to tell you what to do.

Hopesly

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
The website states that you should email if you your deadline falls within the upgrade period

Mar 29, 2023
i hope as soon as possible give me positive response still i am young and have many dreams in my life

i dont know how that i am writing to you i hope i am not take your time and not annoying you

NAME: ASMATULLAH GHAYASI

phone number: +93782834004/+93797430389

email add:
asmatullah_ghayasi@yahoo.com

passport(P03199811)

Dear sir /madam,

I am Asmatullah Ghayasi. I worked as General Manager of order, collect & chase following the mayor office, chief of staff, Kabul municipality Islamic republic Afghanistan and Also, I was the special representative of the previous president Mohammad Ashraf Ghani in Kabul municipality.

and executive manager of chief of staff ministry of education Islamic republic Afghanistan in minster office, the situation in Afghanistan is so bad that I can't afford to live, based on the fact that former President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani was our tribe & relative and we are from same province(logar) and also my father was district governor of logar charh district and my uncle General Ali Shah Ahmadzai was the Commander-in-Chief of Kabul Police in the previous regime, so I was the liaison person of the previous regime in Kabul Municipality. daily we are face with new ban, talab ban university, how can i life here in Afghanistan when i have master degree in public management and i dont right of work because I work with republic in Afghanistan what should we eat when I don’t have right that I work, we are facing daily with new ban, my life is in risk

I am a human being, I need human help, please Cooperate with me for the sake of human compassion. I am in much trouble with the Taliban regime in Afghanistan, maybe they will kill me, I am under threat. i am deserve it to leave Afghanistan due to the regime, civil activities in Afghanistan, been a peace ambassador with World peace tracts org. and civil right with Paris Peace Forum , I can’t go out home, the regime of Talban just everything in language but in fact they are our enemy I am in a lot of trouble and I am being threatened by the Taliban every day and they are telling me that you have worked in the previous regime, I need your help as soon as possible I should leave my country if I am not leave maybe may my life end but still i am young and have many dreams in my life.

I don’t know how I am writing to you, or to whom I should write but I don’t have any other ways without your help.

All the people who deserved it stayed in Afghanistan and those who didn't deserve it left Afghanistan
, I can’t go out. The Taliban regime has beaten me so much, that is why today my back hurts and the right side of my kidney is destroyed. I don't want to make any scheme; you can also check my kidney and back bone that I was beaten by talab mujahideen.

You can also check my back and kidney destroyed by taliban mujahideen

my destiny is in your hand. if you don't help me, my life may end.as soon as possible help me that i leave Afghanistan