London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
my unaccompanying spouse is in india but with a dependant visa (Tourist) should i not proceed with ita if going unaccompanied is the only option

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I hope for the best outcome for your application. I wish I could provide you with any advice. I will check back with you for advice since I'm on the same exact situation. My wife still hasn't started her credential assessment which takes 20 wks plus and not written E test. So even though she is here in Canada I'm thinking of applying alone because of the points drop.
Hi. Did you end up applying alone? What was the outcome?

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi. I’ve got a problem. I’m planning to apply under the non-accompanying spouse category because my wife currently pursuing her degree and she cannot leave until 2021 July. Also CRS points will become higher. But she holds visit visa to Canada valid until 2028. Will there be any issues? Pls advice

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi. I’ve got a problem. I’m planning to apply under the non-accompanying spouse category because my wife currently pursuing her degree and she cannot leave until 2021 July. Also CRS points will become higher. But she holds visit visa to Canada valid until 2028. Will there be any issues? Pls advice
There shouldn't be any issues.

Reactions: Ahamed06

Nif

Jun 20, 2020
Am in same situation

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
I applied Spouse Non Accompanying. My spouse is already in Canada on open work permit. I called IRCC call center. They said your application is approved and just wait for COPR. Hope it helps
Great , what was the reason you gave as non accompanying ? I put points

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
I mention my wife is going to India to deliver baby as her wish is she wants to be with her mother when deliver baby.
Points reason is also good enough
Thanks we mentioned that reason too while adding my baby as my wife just gave birth in india . Congratulations, usually people don’t update here once their application goes through but you did which is really nice of you ! Congrats again and all the best

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
My application seems to be going alright so far.

I just called IRCC which was a lot easier to get through than I expected as they actually call you back instead of you having to wait on the line. It took 40 min for them to call me back and the agent lady was extremely polite.

Here is the update I got

Eligibility: Recommended Pass (which is the most import thing I wanted to hear at least)
Background: Next thing they will be working on
VO: Ottawa

My timeline is in my signature below. (I applied as non accompanying spouse and she's in Canada with a OWP)

Reactions: lokeshkar

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Thanks All , I got my RFV mail as well. My daughters visitor visa is in progress, did any of you have any issues in non accompanying family members getting a visitor or extension visa

Karthik555

Sep 18, 2022
My application seems to be going alright so far.

I just called IRCC which was a lot easier to get through than I expected as they actually call you back instead of you having to wait on the line. It took 40 min for them to call me back and the agent lady was extremely polite.

Here is the update I got

Eligibility: Recommended Pass (which is the most import thing I wanted to hear at least)
Background: Next thing they will be working on
VO: Ottawa

My timeline is in my signature below. (I applied as non accompanying spouse and she's in Canada with a OWP)
hey could you pls let me know what reason you put for spouse non accompanying