Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can anybody let me know about estimated timeline for SINP EE OCTOBER applications?

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glondrina1362 said:
I would kike to know,as well.
I can try if u can tell me what exactly u want to know.
Once the application submitted, it can take as less as 2 months or as much as 6 months to get ITA

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Donald Trump said:
I can try if u can tell me what exactly u want to know.
Once the application submitted, it can take as less as 2 months or as much as 6 months to get ITA
So which is faster OID or EE? how long can each take on an average?

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
GS1984 said:
Anyone wants to Join SINP OCT EE & OID Whatsapp group. Please give me your Mobile no..I will add you guys. :)
Stay Updated on Whatsapp group
Hi GS, please add me +919748280035

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Donald Trump said:
from my knowledge, duration depends on individual's case. OID and EE both take approximately same time for processing.
My gut feeling says atleast one of them will open again before this year ends.
Thanks Donald. So, you mean in order to get the nomination from SINP, it might take similar time.. lets say 2-3 months. After that how much time again for getting the PR, another 2-3 months?
Do you by any chance know what are the next steps for each category? FOr example:
In case of OID, once the nomination is made, how does one proceed to the next steps? Like do they need to apply again under the CIC site?
In case of EE, since an individual need to have a profile in the CIC site, is it auto connected there or the candidate needs to update the nomination details in the CIC site?

Thanks,
Chiranjit

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiranjit said:
Thanks Donald. So, you mean in order to get the nomination from SINP, it might take similar time.. lets say 2-3 months. After that how much time again for getting the PR, another 2-3 months?
Do you by any chance know what are the next steps for each category? FOr example:
In case of OID, once the nomination is made, how does one proceed to the next steps? Like do they need to apply again under the CIC site?
In case of EE, since an individual need to have a profile in the CIC site, is it auto connected there or the candidate needs to update the nomination details in the CIC site?

Thanks,
Chiranjit
Getting ITA by CIC is the quickest way. If u go by PNP way including SINP, then u get the 600 points after u get nomination. With that 600 points, ur ITA becomes certain and U'll be picked up in next express entry draw.
So yes, 2-3 months for PNP. Get 600 points. Gets selected in cic EE then 6 months to get ITA.
Regarding details, I don't have knowledge of in detail steps since I have hired a lawyer to do those paper work. I wish I could help u more.

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Donald Trump said:
Getting ITA by CIC is the quickest way. If u go by PNP way including SINP, then u get the 600 points after u get nomination. With that 600 points, ur ITA becomes certain and U'll be picked up in next express entry draw.
So yes, 2-3 months for PNP. Get 600 points. Gets selected in cic EE then 6 months to get ITA.
Regarding details, I don't have knowledge of in detail steps since I have hired a lawyer to do those paper work. I wish I could help u more.
Thanks Donald, that was helpful. I think someone who has got into the whole process will be able to provide some more information here. I will post in other groups too in case anyone can help.

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiranjit said:
Thanks Donald, that was helpful. I think someone who has got into the whole process will be able to provide some more information here. I will post in other groups too in case anyone can help.
good luck. Happy to help. R u doing whole process on ur own?

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Donald Trump said:
good luck. Happy to help. R u doing whole process on ur own?
Yes. I am doing it by myself. Are you in Canada right now?

Another question: In case of OID and EE for SINP, both require the applicant to be part of the In Demand occupation list, so whats the difference between these 2 categories other than having a CIC profile in EE and none in OID?

sumitbhutanigwl

May 16, 2016
chiranjit said:
So which is faster OID or EE? how long can each take on an average?
OID is a paper-based process whereas EE is an online process, thus the processing times are faster for EE. On the official site as well, it is mentioned that while OID takes ~4.5 months on an average, it takes only 2.4 months for EE candidates

chiranjit

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
sumitbhutanigwl said:
OID is a paper-based process whereas EE is an online process, thus the processing times are faster for EE. On the official site as well, it is mentioned that while OID takes ~4.5 months on an average, it takes only 2.4 months for EE candidates
I am sorry, I dont understand by the statement 'OID is a paper based process'. They ask candidates to fill online profiles for OID, so how is it a paper based process? Many applicants has also filled profiles online. And I know that as I have a profile created online for OID too along with EE profile.