+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE UPDATE / INELIGIBLITY CHECKLIST

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone :
I write to create a checklist for all my fellow applicants who(like me) have received an email about EE profiles being updated or ineligible.
First of all, this is a good news that they are taking the time to look into our profiles before issuing an ITA.
1) Because they have realised from the third draw that it is always better to warn people about discrepancies in their online profiles than issuing an Invite and cancelling it.
2) the fact that they are going thru our profiles below 600 might also mean that they are taking us seriously and they are also assuming the score to drop below 600 sooner or later.

Most of our profiles have been gone thru by a sofware program / person already, if not, I'm pretty sure that they would do so, very soon( if you're eligible in the pool)

For those, who have unfortunately got an Ineligibility, here is a quick checklist to find and check your profile to be eligible back again.
Please feel free to Copy paste this checklist in the comments section below with something that i might have missed or something that you did to make yourself eligible back again.

Check your test results - IELTS
Certificate Reference Number is correctly entered
Exam date isnt 2 or more years old
Correct CLB Levels for your program are met

Second language - if TEF is given,
Results aint 1 or more year old
Correct Certificate reference number is quoted

funds - Have enough funds, according to latest FSW update ( if eligible for FSW)

ECA - (if eligible for FSW)
Right points have been allocated

Experience - Dates are correct,
Exp. is verifiable(useful for future, if not eligibility)
At least 1 year of consecutive work experience is mentioned - For FSW

Canadian Exp. - Dates are correct,
At least 1 year of consecutive work experience is mentioned - for CEC
Select " worked with proper authorization" for PGWP,IEC,etc. Wp holders
Correcct PNP / LMIA number is provided where ever necessary

Job bank registration is complete and profile is active

karansg

Mar 9, 2015
Thanks a lot for the checklist !! From your checklist I have come to the conclusion that my EE profile was made eneligible due to insufficient funds. As the earlier requirement for 2 members in FSW was $14720, but it was recently updated by CIC to be $14852. So, this has caused my profile to become ineligible.

The problem what I am facing now is, though I know what is wrong, I am not able to correct it. I am not able to modify my EE application. All the fields are locked and the system would not allow me to update my funds. What can I do now ??
Should I create a new EE profile ? In that case how would my new profile link to my Job Bank profile ?

Please guide here!!

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
karansg said:
Thanks a lot for the checklist !! From your checklist I have come to the conclusion that my EE profile was made eneligible due to insufficient funds. As the earlier requirement for 2 members in FSW was $14720, but it was recently updated by CIC to be $14852. So, this has caused my profile to become ineligible.

The problem what I am facing now is, though I know what is wrong, I am not able to correct it. I am not able to modify my EE application. All the fields are locked and the system would not allow me to update my funds. What can I do now ??
Should I create a new EE profile ? In that case how would my new profile link to my Job Bank profile ?

Please guide here!!
You might want to withdraw the profile and create a new one. Remember you need a new reference number which you'll get when you check your eligibility again here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

seabay

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_lion said:
Hello Everyone :
I write to create a checklist for all my fellow applicants who(like me) have received an email about EE profiles being updated or ineligible.
First of all, this is a good news that they are taking the time to look into our profiles before issuing an ITA.
1) Because they have realised from the third draw that it is always better to warn people about discrepancies in their online profiles than issuing an Invite and cancelling it.
2) the fact that they are going thru our profiles below 600 might also mean that they are taking us seriously and they are also assuming the score to drop below 600 sooner or later.

Most of our profiles have been gone thru by a sofware program / person already, if not, I'm pretty sure that they would do so, very soon( if you're eligible in the pool)

For those, who have unfortunately got an Ineligibility, here is a quick checklist to find and check your profile to be eligible back again.
Please feel free to Copy paste this checklist in the comments section below with something that i might have missed or something that you did to make yourself eligible back again.

Check your test results - IELTS
Certificate Reference Number is correctly entered
Exam date isnt 2 or more years old
Correct CLB Levels for your program are met

Second language - if TEF is given,
Results aint 1 or more year old

funds - Have enough funds, according to latest FSW update ( if eligible for FSW)

ECA - (if eligible for FSW)
Right points have been allocated

Experience - Dates are correct,
At least 1 year of consecutive work experience is mentioned - For FSW

Canadian Exp. - Dates are correct,
At least 1 year of consecutive work experience is mentioned - for CEC
Select " worked with proper authorization" for PGWP,IEC,etc. Wp holders
Correcct PNP / LMIA number is provided where ever necessary

Job bank registration is complete and profile is active
Good job, appreciate it.