+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
I don't remember this question .. where did you find it?
its under education and language section....total no.of academic years??????

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
happy16 said:
can't say, though then most probably after the regular ref#, on actual report, there is a post fix /something

But, I guess one can submit with the regular ref# as well, should not be an issue but not sure!! At best, one can submit basis online result and regular ref# and update ref# as on actual report once received!!

Also I had made changes to my profile (education history) last night, but neither my points have updated and nor my Submitted date/time has been updated on the welcome page grid!! It still shows the date/time when I had initially submitted my profile for the first time!!

Any idea? After I had re-submitted my profile yesterday, on clicking Exit Questionnaire on the Congratulation... page, when it got re-directed to the welcome page, in the grid it was showing Update In Progress in the cell where Submitted is shown, and the last cell where View submitted .. and Withdraw options are there, was empty.

But today again when I loged in, it shows those options back, and submitted written but the date/time is the original 1st submission ones!! & points are still the old one!! Though updates are reflected inside the profile!!

Any idea, does it take time for the points and the date/time to get updated!! & how long, I checked all most 16 hrs later today!!
it got updated, points ie, and the status (instead of submitted, says updated, took all most 1.5 days for it to get reflected....

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
rosemathew said:
Hi,

I have given fund as 18500. I have proof for some 15975 as I used this for fsw application 2014. Is it OK if I take the proof for rest of amount later(like investing the fund in bank and take receipt) or should I have it handy now itself?

Thanks
Rose
They have clearly mentioned what all is acceptable as proof of fund and whatever amount you write should be provable in the acceptable proof of fund instruments..

if you mean investment in mutual funds, then that is acceptable, FDs are also acceptable .. so you can play around in all the acceptable instruments and distribute your wealth ...

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Landed applicant said:
Good job u guys are doing here.pls guys am finding it very difficult to create my job bank.pls can some one help me out.
I am assuming you have created your EE profile and against job bank it says PENDING..

if this is correct then follow below:
1. You would have received a mail with JB verification code plus reference code .. and a job bank link ..

click on URL and select the option on top (not the job seeker account).. there would be 4 steps to complete.. on step 3, chose EE applicant at top right and fill in the verification code and other details .. once you complete all the steps, go back to EE profile and it should say ACCEPTED against job bank registration field..

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
srbhrn said:
They have clearly mentioned what all is acceptable as proof of fund and whatever amount you write should be provable in the acceptable proof of fund instruments..

if you mean investment in mutual funds, then that is acceptable, FDs are also acceptable .. so you can play around in all the acceptable instruments and distribute your wealth ...
I mean to ask do I need to show the rest of the fund proof from the profile submitted day onwards or when they ask for documents, I can put money in bank and take the proof?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
rosemathew said:
I mean to ask do I need to show the rest of the fund proof from the profile submitted day onwards or when they ask for documents, I can put money in bank and take the proof?
whatever you mention in your profile needs to be showcased .. in EE they haven't asked for bifurcation of these funds so you can show whatever applicable fund source..

as far as date of these proof is concerned, people were submitting 3 month old proofs in FSW which were accepted by CIC.. so make sure your proofs are not older than 3 months ..

rksingh30

Jan 5, 2015
Could anyone pls tell me what should I choose for the following field just at the start of the eligibility check:

Which province or territory do you plan to live in???

I want to apply for the whole Canada, not a particular state.

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
rksingh30 said:
Could anyone pls tell me what should I choose for the following field just at the start of the eligibility check:

Which province or territory do you plan to live in???

I want to apply for the whole Canada, not a particular state.
lol just click the option there which says all provinces and territories

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
srbhrn said:
I am assuming you have created your EE profile and against job bank it says PENDING..

if this is correct then follow below:
1. You would have received a mail with JB verification code plus reference code .. and a job bank link ..

click on URL and select the option on top (not the job seeker account).. there would be 4 steps to complete.. on step 3, chose EE applicant at top right and fill in the verification code and other details .. once you complete all the steps, go back to EE profile and it should say ACCEPTED against job bank registration field..
Thank u so much have done it finally!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Landed applicant said:
Thank u so much have done it finally!
no worries ..

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
I am creating my profile for express entry and there is a question that "Did you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?" what should i write Yes or No as i am in canada on a work permit

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
open said:
I am creating my profile for express entry and there is a question that "Did you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?" what should i write Yes or No as i am in canada on a work permit
Put yes and your UCI number.

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
srbhrn said:

PROOF OF FUNDS:
Funds in Bank
FD
Mutual Funds (attach a copy as a proof of its value)
Provident Funds
Employers PPF.
Paid up value of insurance in some cases.
Minus all your liabilities/loans.
No jewellery,

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
while making express entry profile
1. they are asking for proof of funds, do i need to show proof of funds as i am already on work permit with lmo....if i don,t need then what should i write in the funds option.

2. In education part, i completed my graduation in 2006 so about the question "is this your current study or not" what should i write