Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
hopeforthebest1 said:
Regarding NOC and Years of experience ... what should I have when submitting profile for express entry ?
I have ECA and IELTS but how about job reference ? shall i mention job duties while applying in express entry profile what is exactly required at this stage when applying ? or only NOC and years of experience ?
Only NOC and years.

Mukesh4uonly

Jan 27, 2015
Hi,

I got my transcripts for my Bachelor and Master degrees now.
Can someone tell me what are the documents i need to send along with my both the transcript to WES ?

Thanks
Mukesh

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Guys, I have a question.

I have completed my 2 year diploma from Canadian college in Mechanical Engg. However, I am working as a techanical sales manager for a company.

Now, when I am creating my profile, they ask me if I have a certification of Qualification from Canadian College. Do I say yes?

And then they ask me what NOC is the quality related to. Do I have to answer that as well?

Please help!

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
victor_samuel said:
Hi,

Should we show the proof of funds during the profile creation stage itself?
you just have to mention how much money you're taking to Canada. However, if you get an ITA, you must show that you have that amount available.

Hitesh_001

Jun 22, 2014
Hi,

I have a very quick question..

I am currently working in Canada from last 1 year, Do i still need to register for job bank????

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Hitesh_001 said:
Hi,

I have a very quick question..

I am currently working in Canada from last 1 year, Do i still need to register for job bank????

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Yes

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Hello Guys,

One quickie! I am just creating my Job bank profile. Where do I put my " EE profile number" & " Job seeker Validation code" ??

I am at a step where they are asking me for my SIN number & stuff. Am I doing things right here?

Please Help!!

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015
Hi guys,

I have already been working for 1.5 years and has a full time permanent job offer and I submitted this information into EE profile, but CIC still indicated, after I completed my EE profile, that I did not have a job offer and that I need to register with job bank. Also, I did not get any scores for having an arranged employment.

My job is not LMIA approved, is that the reason why it's like this? Do I still need to register with job bank?

Please clarify !

Thanks!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Froze950 said:
Hello Guys,

One quickie! I am just creating my Job bank profile. Where do I put my " EE profile number" & " Job seeker Validation code" ??

I am at a step where they are asking me for my SIN number & stuff. Am I doing things right here?

Please Help!!
unfortunately not.. on the link provided in PDF, please chose the option at top and not the JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT..

on 3rd step, look at top right and select express entry .. when you click that it would ask for EE profile number and validation code..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
waqas11 said:
Hi guys,

I have already been working for 1.5 years and has a full time permanent job offer and I submitted this information into EE profile, but CIC still indicated, after I completed my EE profile, that I did not have a job offer and that I need to register with job bank. Also, I did not get any scores for having an arranged employment.

My job is not LMIA approved, is that the reason why it's like this? Do I still need to register with job bank?

Please clarify !

Thanks!
yes.. you need LMIA .. without LMIA approved it is as good as no job offer.. does it say MET against any program? if not, then your current profile may be ineligible? how much score have you self calculated?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Mukesh4uonly said:
Hi,

I got my transcripts for my Bachelor and Master degrees now.
Can someone tell me what are the documents i need to send along with my both the transcript to WES ?

Thanks
Mukesh
you also need to send your final degree certificates which you can send yourself..

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015
srbhrn said:
yes.. you need LMIA .. without LMIA approved it is as good as no job offer.. does it say MET against any program? if not, then your current profile may be ineligible? how much score have you self calculated?
it does say "met" against CEC and FSW classes. My score is 418.

Thanks for your info!

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
waqas11 said:
it does say "met" against CEC and FSW classes. My score is 418.

Thanks for your info!
Hi,

I created my profile 2 times , each time after submitting , it says ":you are ineligible for express entry". I know that my ielts score is not meeting minimum criteria , But i have some questions :

1) Can we only get job seeker validation code if we are eligible for the express entry ? Can't we have the job seeker code first and then may be if any province decide to provide us nominations and I can be eligible? I have reasonable ielts score (7,5.5,6.5,6 - LRWS). Saskatchwan accepts even 4 bands of minimum score then why we cant apply for nominations why I cant receive the job seeker validation code.

2) Big question is sometimes even when you have CLB 7 above ielts score that is even if you have (7,6,6,6.5) and when you submit your EE profile , you would get a message "NOT eligible". WHY???? I think may be there is a diffrent criteria for each province .. but why this criteria is hidden from public??? If this is not true then what is the minimum criteria ? Should i need to get 9 bands in all ?? Canada is that much good country ?? Hell not ... obv not ...

Can somebody clear me whats wrong with EE profile and job bank "job match feature".

I do have 5 years of experience in iOS development and applied 1000 times to candian employers only 3 or 4 come back with a response and they says "are you eligible to work in canada? " I says" i need your job offer and then i would be eligible for EE: and then NO reply ..

What canadian employers want???

Rakesh
rakeshkumarjogi@gmail.com
Gurgaon , INDIA

Maggie2014

Jan 26, 2015
Hi

I was hoping someone could help please

I submitted an EE profile and it was ineligible. I think this is due to a mistake on my part as I think I have entered the wrong number for the WES ECA report, so I would like to amend my EE! However in MyCIC it just says view profile and it appears to be locked, it won't let me make any amendments or delete the failed profile - is there a way to delete or amend this?

I'm not sure if the way around it is to create another profile? As in MyCIC page there is a section that asks What Would You Like To Do today and one of the options is Apply For Express Entry - am I allowed to do another profile- is there a way to link up my other failed profile with a new one?

I know someone said you can't have two profiles, but is that two profiles in the pool?

I'm confused by it all, so any help would be great

Thank you!