+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Application rejected after AOR received: "missing education credential assessment"!!!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babalyss said:
Hi all,

I got notification yesterday that my PR application had been rejected. It was crushing news after everything I went through.
The reason they rejected it was because of a missing police certificate. I couldn't obtain a police certificate for Kenya where I was visiting for about 7 months so provided an explanation letter as to why I couldn't obtain a PCC. Regardless my application was rejected.

On top of that my work permit expires tomorrow. I have no idea what my options are? Has anyone been in a similar situation and can offer any advice?

Many thanks
I'm very sorry to hear that but why weren't you able to obtain a Kenyan PC? If there's a reason such as they only give PCC's after receiving correspondence from CIC then you should be able to reopen your case.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
babalyss said:
Hi all,

I got notification yesterday that my PR application had been rejected. It was crushing news after everything I went through.
The reason they rejected it was because of a missing police certificate. I couldn't obtain a police certificate for Kenya where I was visiting for about 7 months so provided an explanation letter as to why I couldn't obtain a PCC. Regardless my application was rejected.

On top of that my work permit expires tomorrow. I have no idea what my options are? Has anyone been in a similar situation and can offer any advice?

Many thanks
At this point talking to a professional might help. Just go to a good lawyer since your work permit is expiring I would say don't take any more risk and hire the best guy you can

babalyss

Jun 11, 2015
Anya654 said:
I'm very sorry to hear that but why weren't you able to obtain a Kenyan PC? If there's a reason such as they only give PCC's after receiving correspondence from CIC then you should be able to reopen your case.
I wasn't able to obtain one because the Kenyan police said I wasn't a citizen and they only issue them to citizens. I tried and tried and as it stated on my application that I could supply an explanation letter because some countries don't supply PCC's to non-citizens, that's what I did. But CIC changed their minds. How would I even go about reopening my case?
I have written to a local MP too.

babalyss

Jun 11, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
At this point talking to a professional might help. Just go to a good lawyer since your work permit is expiring I would say don't take any more risk and hire the best guy you can
Thanks for advice. I wish I could, but lawyers cost a lot of money. I once went to an immigration lawyer here in Canada and turns out I knew more about the express entry process than he did. He still enjoyed banking my $200 consultation fee.

Engineer2015

Jun 15, 2015
According to CIC website Canadian Experience Class does not require ECA.
Is there any responsible person able to clarify that?

In my ITA I have clearly stated CRS–Human Capital–Level of Education Score 0. And invited under CEC.
But seen so many unlucky cases I'm worry to apply.

Is there person who able to make it clear once and forever?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer2015 said:
According to CIC website Canadian Experience Class does not require ECA.
Is there any responsible person able to clarify that?

In my ITA I have clearly stated CRS–Human Capital–Level of Education Score 0. And invited under CEC.
But seen so many unlucky cases I'm worry to apply.

Is there person who able to make it clear once and forever?
You don't need to show ECA for foreign educational credentials if you haven't claimed or been allotted CRS points for that.

Check the details for CEC processing under EE here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/index.asp?v=post

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
STEPS OF ATTACHING REFUNDED PAYMENT ON MY CIC ACCOUNT OR PAYING FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER ON MYCIC ACCOUNT
1. Log on to MYCIC (Use your your personal credentials)
2. Then on the 1st tool bar where you have: jobs-Immigrations-Travel-Business-Benefits etc.
3. Click on “Immigrations” then a drop down will come up, then click ‘my applications”
4. Then a question will be asked, are u sure you want to exit ?, the two boxes available will be CANCEL/CONTINUE, Please choose CONTINUE
5. Then locate the title PAY YOUR FEES,
6. Then pay your fees by choosing your country and type of payment to be made, then the payment instruction will come out;
7. If your application was cancelled, then the type of payment to choose will be “PROVINCIAL NOMINEE” and you can then manipulate the payment details to suit your purpose.
8. The payment receipt will then be forwarded to the nominated email that you have chosen in the process of this repayment.
9. After this , then re-log into MYCIC and get to “View submitted application”, after launching that, then click on “continue” and this will lead you to your previously uploaded documents and right there your account would have been enabled to upload the receipt that has been sent to you after payment.
10. Thank you.
JIJI IRAWO

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi Everyone, I have applied for PR through the EE. I have my education assessed through WES. While uploading the documents for Education, I have uploaded the WES ECA, IELTS and Diploma in Nursery Teachers training (Equivalent to Early Childhood Educator). My CRS score was 900+ since I have a job offer with a positive LMIA. I have not uploaded my Bachelors or Masters Degrees /marksheets, since I had WES ECA for the same.[/b]

Could anyone clarify if the original degrees/marksheets were required to be uploaded ? and how can I help it now, Is CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) an option to send the documents.
Thanks

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ITA : 06 Jan 16
AOR: 14 Jan 16
Meds Passed : 18 Jan 16
Present Status : Review of Eligibility

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apache5021 said:
Hi Everyone, I have applied for PR through the EE. I have my education assessed through WES. While uploading the documents for Education, I have uploaded the WES ECA, IELTS and Diploma in Nursery Teachers training (Equivalent to Early Childhood Educator). My CRS score was 900+ since I have a job offer with a positive LMIA. I have not uploaded my Bachelors or Masters Degrees /marksheets, since I had WES ECA for the same.[/b]

Could anyone clarify if the original degrees/marksheets were required to be uploaded ? and how can I help it now, Is CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) an option to send the documents.
Thanks

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ITA : 06 Jan 16
AOR: 14 Jan 16
Meds Passed : 18 Jan 16
Present Status : Review of Eligibility
Those documents aren't asked for by IRCC hence no CSE required now. No action required here.

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I submitted my application today but now i have a question. Hope somebody will be able to answer it.
I did my senior secondary which is grade 12 from my home country and did 2 year diploma in Canada. I got 98 points for my Canadian diploma as it was highest education i have but i mentioned my grade 12 from my country in my profile. So in education document i submitted my grade 12 certificate as well. So my question is should i have submitted ECA for grade 12 education as well or i don't need it as i am getting my points for Canadian diploma. If i have to do it what is the procedure for it. Thanks