+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Application rejected after AOR received: "missing education credential assessment"!!!

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
AshesNdust said:
If they didn't ask for the original diploma in your document list you should be okay. I claimed points and put in my WES and my document list asked for my original diploma. Double check your points to make sure you aren't getting the points and if you aren't you should be fine. If you are that worried you can always make a case specific request and attach your a scan of your original diploma just to be safe. However, if you aren't getting points for it and they didn't ask you to up load your diploma, you are probably fine.
Thank you for your reply. There was an education diplpma or degrees in my list and I uploaded only WES report. Where can I check the final points I got? I did not claim the education points when I received ITA.

IzzieO

Jun 29, 2015
Same thing happened to me today, even after I had the WES document plus my degree certificate uploaded. I did send them an email to try and figure it out but also did another application, I recommend always uploading everything while doing our application; transcripts, certificates, education assessment etc just to be sure. Good luck!

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
IzzieO said:
Same thing happened to me today, even after I had the WES document plus my degree certificate uploaded. I did send them an email to try and figure it out but also did another application, I recommend always uploading everything while doing our application; transcripts, certificates, education assessment etc just to be sure. Good luck!
I have a original certificte of the university, but not a transcript. I have a transcript issued last month by the university. Does this work?

IzzieO

Jun 29, 2015
I spoke with someone yesterday and they mentioned that the reason that my application (even with everything uploaded and with 1025 points) was cancelled due to lack of education credentials is because I did not upload it as one file, I uploaded everything as separate files... which made sense, I do not know how their system works but do try and make sure that if they say "Upload as one file" you upload everything as ONE file... don't fall victim to my fate waiting for another ITA.

Good Luck! :)

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IzzieO said:
I spoke with someone yesterday and they mentioned that the reason that my application (even with everything uploaded and with 1025 points) was cancelled due to lack of education credentials is because I did not upload it as one file, I uploaded everything as separate files... which made sense, I do not know how their system works but do try and make sure that if they say "Upload as one file" you upload everything as ONE file... don't fall victim to my fate waiting for another ITA.

That is terrible for you IzzieO. All uploads must be only one document, as the second document will cancel out the first. The system gives a warning when uploading multiple documents that this will happen. Join documents together using PDF or similiar. Hope you get ITA again soon.

aupair

Apr 7, 2015
dobes said:
I think I found your problem: You needed to have your secondary school education, if it was outside Canada, evaluated. In order to qualify for FSW, you must have a secondary school (or higher) diploma. From CIC website:

Education

You must have:

a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, or
an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC to show your foreign education is equal to Canadian education standards.
Any chance you can provide the link to where it says that on the cic website? :)

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
IzzieO said:
@IzzieO , pls can u avail us the email address that u used in sending messages to CIC,
jiji

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So if I have this situation, please advise:

Assuming ECA is done for Masters degree from recognized UK university - I am planning to upload ALL the below as one file:

Transcripts for Bachelor's
Degree for Bachelor's
Degree for Masters
ECA report for Masters

Does that make sense?

IzzieO

Jun 29, 2015
nagrish said:
That is terrible for you IzzieO. All uploads must be only one document, as the second document will cancel out the first. The system gives a warning when uploading multiple documents that this will happen. Join documents together using PDF or similiar. Hope you get ITA again soon.
Oh man, I never saw that warning, I hope everything works out :)

IzzieO

Jun 29, 2015
JI JI IRAWO said:
@ IzzieO , pls can u avail us the email address that u used in sending messages to CIC,
jiji
Hey

When I called CIC, they just sent me an email with a link that sent me to where I could send them a message in regard to my case, you might want to try and call them to get a similar link.

Good luck!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
So if I have this situation, please advise:

Assuming ECA is done for Masters degree from recognized UK university - I am planning to upload ALL the below as one file:

Transcripts for Bachelor's
Degree for Bachelor's
Degree for Masters
ECA report for Masters

Does that make sense?
Yes. But I'm fairly sure that CIC doesn't require transcripts for foreign education credentials.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok thats great then.. I was unsure about the transcript because I never sent it to ECA (American uni).
So will just put both the degrees and ECA report.

thankyou!

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IzzieO said:

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this matter. Hope you get another ITA.

I have a question when you said "uploading everything in one file".

Do you mean one should upload all the documents in one file or what?
For eg. All PCC in one file#1, all educational degrees, ECAs etc in file#2 and so on.. OR all the documents in one PDF file?

How about a photo? That must be included in the same PDF?

Please reply. Thanks..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkjk11 said:
Hi,

Sorry to hear about this matter. Hope you get another ITA.

I have a question when you said "uploading everything in one file".

Do you mean one should upload all the documents in one file or what?
For eg. All PCC in one file#1, all educational degrees, ECAs etc in file#2 and so on.. OR all the documents in one PDF file?

How about a photo? That must be included in the same PDF?

Please reply. Thanks..
I imagine it means 1 file for one placeholder. Do not try and upload multiple files for the same item.

babalyss

Jun 11, 2015
Hi all,

I got notification yesterday that my PR application had been rejected. It was crushing news after everything I went through.
The reason they rejected it was because of a missing police certificate. I couldn't obtain a police certificate for Kenya where I was visiting for about 7 months so provided an explanation letter as to why I couldn't obtain a PCC. Regardless my application was rejected.

On top of that my work permit expires tomorrow. I have no idea what my options are? Has anyone been in a similar situation and can offer any advice?

Many thanks